Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:26:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Corona Update 13, Corona DNA/RNA sequencing is "monkeys on typewriters"
From: pnals...@gmail.com (palsing)
 by: palsing - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:26 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 12:22:02 PM UTC-7, skybuck2000 wrote:
> [...]
>
> The machine is already told what to search for among the garbage of letters.
>
> Ofcourse it will find what it was told to find.
>
> LOL. IT'S SO STUPID and all of these people have FALLEN into this CHINESE RNA/DNA MACHINE SCAM, THERE ARE SURELY OTHER COMPANIES PRODUCING THESE SCAM MACHINES AS WELL.
>
> Here is most likely the real problem with the fluids inside the lungs:
>
> 1. First of all it contains many organism each will have to be seperated and PROPERLY sequenced, not with these SCAM MACHINES.
>
> 2. Each single one of them will have to go through a clinic trail to asses it's threat level to human health.
>
> 3. According to a FAUCI paper from long ago, if it is a corona virus, it's like a trojan it opens the door into the lungs and bateria are getting into the lungs and killing the patient. ANTI-BIOTICS should be able to SAVE patients. NOT VACCINES, NOT PCR tests, these are all ADDITIVE SCAMS.
>
> 4. The virus or organism is most likely harmless and causing mild damage, it's the rest that is killing the patient.
>
> ANYWAY. IT IS MOST LIKELY THAT THE REAL ORGANISM THAT IS MAKING PEOPLE SICK OR VUNERABLE TO BACTERIA ATTACK IS NOT FOUND YET.
>
> IT COULD VERY WELL BE A NEW BACTERIA FROM SPACE BROUGHT INTO VIA SPACE ROCKETS.
>
> IT COULD ALSO BE FROM DOLPHINES AND WALES MY INITIAL HUNCH.
>
> REAL RESEARCHERS, WITH REAL DNA/RNA SEQUENCING WILL HAVE TO START ISOLATING REAL ORGANISMS AND FORGET ABOUT THIS "COMPUTATIONAL GARBAGE" THAT IS BEING PRODUCED RIGHT NOW, IT IS FLAWED, IT IS A FLAWED COPY & PASTE EXERCISE.
>
> THIS MAY ALSO EXPLAINS WHY SO MANY "FAKE" VARIANTS ARE FOUND, EVERY COMPUTER PRODUCES A DIFFERENT VERSION BASED ON THE GARBAGE AND RANDOM SEARCH PROCESS.
>
> DON'T BELIEVE ME WELL HERE IS THE PROOF IN THE PUDDING:
>
> MIX UP SOME PINDAS, NOTES, JELLYBEANS, GRASS, WHATEVER YOU WANT THROW IT INTO THE MACHINE AND TELL IT TO FIND SOME CHOCOLATE AND SEE HOW GOOD A MATCH IT WILL PRODUCE ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL <- THAT IS ME LAUGHING WHEN I SEE THE EXPRESSION OF AMAZEMENT ON YOUR FACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Bye for now,
> Skybuck.
>
> P.S.: Uncovering the thruth about what I just told you is left as an exercise for the reader ! GOOGLE IS YOU FRIEND I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY MOTHERFUCKING GOD DAMN LINKS FOR YOU CAUSE THE EVIDENCE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND WELL JUST BE REMOVED.
>
> But ok I will provide just one link for you and it is already very convincing of what I all wrote above:
>
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2021-01-22/covid-19-coronavirus-genomic-tracing-sequencing-transmission-dna/13074682
>
> ^ THIS METHOD IS SUCH A GARBAGE IT'S MIND BOGGLING LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
>
> I HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO HIDE THE ORIGINAL DISCOVERER OF THIS SCAM, I DON'T WANT HIM MURDERED SO I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY LINKS WHATS SO EVER TO DISCOVERER OF THIS SCAM.
>
> YOU WILL HAVE TO DISCOVER THIS SCAM YOURSELF !

Man, all these doctors, nurses, microbiologists, immunologists, epidemiologists & researchers keep saying COVID-19 is dangerous but all these people I went to high school with who barely passed science say it’s not. It’s so hard to know who to believe anymore. Am I Right?

Re: Corona Update 13, Corona DNA/RNA sequencing is "monkeys on typewriters"

<sdnorq$7vs$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3597&group=alt.astronomy#3597

From: kym...@kymhorsell.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:51:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: R Kym Horsell - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:51 UTC

palsing <pnalsing@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> But ok I will provide just one link for you and it is already very convincing of what I all wrote above:
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2021-01-22/covid-19-coronavirus-genomic-tracing-sequencing-transmission-dna/13074682
>> ^ THIS METHOD IS SUCH A GARBAGE IT'S MIND BOGGLING LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
>> I HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO HIDE THE ORIGINAL DISCOVERER OF THIS SCAM, I DON'T WANT HIM MURDERED SO I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY LINKS WHATS SO EVER TO DISCOVERER OF THIS SCAM.
>> YOU WILL HAVE TO DISCOVER THIS SCAM YOURSELF !
> Man, all these doctors, nurses, microbiologists, immunologists, epidemiologists & researchers keep saying COVID-19 is dangerous but all these people I went to high school with who barely passed science say it's not. It's so hard to know who to believe anymore. Am I Right?

Random upper case is the tip-off in this case.

You don't need to spot the baby version of genetrics,
the conflation of a range of things from DNA sequencing to covid "fast"
tests or the apparent discovery that most things in the world have a
probabilistic aspect and fall outside the kind of geometric closed-world
total certainty binary Greek logic they've been teaching in the k12s
for the past 2000 years.

The experts all know the limitations of their tools and that's
why there are guidelines for and they generally want to play safe because
there is no absolute certainty IRL.