Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Misunderstanding, An old man with hearing problems crashed
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 09:05:10 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 16:05 UTC

Misunderstanding
Long

An old man with hearing problems crashed his car into a very expensive
automobile. The owner of the expensive automobile jumps out and
confronts the old man and says “Give me $10,000 cash or I will beat you
to a pulp!” The old man replies, “Woah wait buddy, I don’t have that
much money but let me call my son, he trains dolphins.” The old man
dials his son as as he is about to speak the owner of the expensive car
yanks the phone out of his hand and says “So you train dolphins, well
your old man just hit and damaged my car, you bring me $10,000 or I’m
gonna beat the heck outta him!” The son answers “Okay, give me 15
minutes and I’ll be there.” In exactly 15 minutes the son pulls up in a
Jeep, Ten men jump out and beat the hell out of the expensive car owner.
Meanwhile the son walks over to his father and says “Dad I train Navy
Seals not dolphins.

307 Comments

Share
Save
Hide

from
https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/wid404/misunderstanding/

Re: Misunderstanding, An old man with hearing problems crashed

<jok0fnFk4tmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3606&group=rec.aviation.military#3606

From: me...@privacy.net (Jack Pine Savage)
Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 14:18:10 -0500
 by: Jack Pine Savage - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 19:18 UTC

Excellent!