Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. -- Steve Jobs (1955-2011)

tech / alt.astronomy / We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...

SubjectAuthor
* We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...casagiannoni
+* Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...Andrew W
|`* Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...casagiannoni
| +- Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...Andrew W
| `- Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...R Kym Horsell
`* Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...Caselli Luigi
 `* Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...Jonathan
  `- Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...Jonathan

1
We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...

<ftvaoghthg4v595jssv10ask262b0i5da5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3693&group=alt.astronomy#3693

From: casagian...@optimum.net
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 15:09:31 -0400
 by: casagian...@optimum.net - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 19:09 UTC

The Universe is infinite ( easy to prove ), so however improbable,
there are likely very many intelligent species having mastered radio
transmission, YET there is a conspicuous lack of anything.

Why ? ...

PS - Universe wasn't created. It always was and always will be.

NO God !

Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...

<sm4hqe$t7n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3694&group=alt.astronomy#3694

From: spa...@defense.com (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 11:21:26 +1100
 by: Andrew W - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 00:21 UTC

casag... wrote in message news:ftvaoghthg4v595jssv10ask262b0i5da5@4ax.com...

>The Universe is infinite ( easy to prove ), so however improbable,
>there are likely very many intelligent species having mastered radio
>transmission, YET there is a conspicuous lack of anything.
>
>Why ? ...
>
>PS - Universe wasn't created. It always was and always will be.
>
>NO God !

You actually think that ETs use our primitive radio tech to communicate?
No they use telepathy, and they picked up our thought transmissions
thousands of years ago and visited us. There's archaeological evidence and
records of those visits.
Plus people who have some telepathic abilities have been communicating with
them for a long time and received much advanced information.
There are many videos on Youtube, podcasts and writings of communications
available, plus there have been landings where people have met them face to
face, but I know you are closed minded on this subject so you just go your
own way.

Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...

<sm6njn$gh3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3701&group=alt.astronomy#3701

From: case...@anyspamrefusediol.it (Caselli Luigi)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 21:12:13 +0100
 by: Caselli Luigi - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 20:12 UTC

Il 05/11/2021 20:09, casagiannoni@optimum.net ha scritto:

> The Universe is infinite ( easy to prove ), so however improbable,
> there are likely very many intelligent species having mastered radio
> transmission, YET there is a conspicuous lack of anything.
>
> Why ? ...

Remember the Rare Earth hypothesis?
I think this is the answer...

Luigi Caselli

Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...

<A5CdnRmXd5KOUhr8nZ2dnUU7-IudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3703&group=alt.astronomy#3703

Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 08:05:22 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
From: WriteIns...@gmail.com (Jonathan)
 by: Jonathan - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 13:05 UTC

On 11/6/2021 4:12 PM, Caselli Luigi wrote:
> Il 05/11/2021 20:09, casagiannoni@optimum.net ha scritto:
>
>> The Universe is infinite ( easy to prove ), so however improbable,
>> there are likely very many intelligent species having mastered radio
>> transmission, YET there is a conspicuous lack of anything.
>>
>> Why ? ...
>
> Remember the Rare Earth hypothesis?
> I think this is the answer...
>
> Luigi Caselli

You folks should prepare yourselves, click here...

shorturl.at/tEU56

Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...

<_6idnc4yq-UDUhr8nZ2dnUU7-fOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3704&group=alt.astronomy#3704

Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 08:07:40 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
From: WriteIns...@gmail.com (Jonathan)
 by: Jonathan - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 13:07 UTC

On 11/7/2021 8:05 AM, Jonathan wrote:
> On 11/6/2021 4:12 PM, Caselli Luigi wrote:
>> Il 05/11/2021 20:09, casagiannoni@optimum.net ha scritto:
>>
>>> The Universe is infinite ( easy to prove ), so however improbable,
>>> there are likely very many intelligent species having mastered radio
>>> transmission, YET there is a conspicuous lack of anything.
>>>
>>> Why ? ...
>>
>> Remember the Rare Earth hypothesis?
>> I think this is the answer...
>>
>> Luigi Caselli
>

> You folks should prepare yourselves, click here...

https://rb.gy/lwektr

Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...

<2g7gogt85hpdea777b1jhm1ak03sktftis@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3709&group=alt.astronomy#3709

From: casagian...@optimum.net
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 13:44:57 -0500
 by: casagian...@optimum.net - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 18:44 UTC

Visiting ETs and telepathy are science FICTION !

Interstellar distances are far too great, as to preclude any chance of
travel or practical communications.

Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...

<sm9gk0$spn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3710&group=alt.astronomy#3710

From: spa...@defense.com (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 08:31:31 +1100
 by: Andrew W - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 21:31 UTC

casag... wrote in message news:2g7gogt85hpdea777b1jhm1ak03sktftis@4ax.com...

>Visiting ETs and telepathy are science FICTION !

To you yes, because you only watch the mainstream media which is controlled
by corrupt elites that hide real truths from us.

>Interstellar distances are far too great, as to preclude any chance of
>travel or practical communications.

Time and space are only limitations in the low 3rd dimension.

Re: We Are NOT Alone, Yet ...

<sm9tbd$jhd$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3711&group=alt.astronomy#3711

From: kym...@kymhorsell.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 01:09:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: R Kym Horsell - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 01:09 UTC

casagiannoni@optimum.net wrote:
> Visiting ETs and telepathy are science FICTION !
>
> Interstellar distances are far too great, as to preclude any chance of
> travel or practical communications.

Eben da pentygone don beleeb dat.

--
How the Pentagon learned to start worrying and investigate UFOs
National Geographic, 25 June 2021

Yes, Underwater UFOs Are a Thing, And There's a Bizarre History to Them
Popular Mechanics on MSN.com, 28 Jul 2021 14:53Z
In October 2019, U.S. Navy Commander David Fravor, who was the subject of a
New York Times article about his 2004 UFO ...

`We hope it's not an adversary here on Earth': NASA leader suggests UFOs
could be aliens
YAHOO!News, 23 Oct 2021 22:24Z
The leader of NASA hinted at the possibility that some UFOs might be
extraterrestrial life forms or beings from an alternate ...

Former Air Force chief claims he once saw UFO firing at nuke missiles
launched from secret base
New York Post, 21 Oct 2021 19:07Z
Ex-US Air Force First lieutenant Robert Jacobs alleged a craft,
resembling a flying saucer, circled the dummy warhead during ...
[Witnessed by experts and caught on high-def film at the time, denied
by the US govt for 40+y].

Former USAF Officers to present evidence of UFOs Tampering with Nuclear Weapons
Business Insider, 07 Oct 2021 15:32Z
Declassified U.S government documents and witness testimony from former or
retired U.S. Air Force personnel to be presented as evidence of ongoing
incursions by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear ...

San Marino Could Become the U.N.'s New "Geneva" For UFOs
The Debrief, 17 Sept 2021
Dubbed "Project Titan," if all goes according to plan, the European
enclave of San Marino could become the "Geneva" of UFOs and host
nation for a United Nations-backed World Conference dedicated to the
study of unidentified aerial phenomena. ...
The driving force behind Project Titan is 2 different international
organizations, the Italian-based Centro Ufologico Nazionale (CUN) and
the recently formed International Coalition for Extraterrestrial
Research (ICER).

Army Confirms Testing UFO Debris; Secrecy May Loom For Years About Results
The Black Vault, 07 Sep 2021 15:39Z
Tom DeLonge's company To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA)
announced an agreement with the U.S. Army. It allowed ...

UFOs seen in restricted US airspace 'every day for YEARS', ex-Navy ...
California News Times, 05 Sep 2021 23:34Z
The warning is issued after the Director of National Intelligence and the
Secretary of Defense publish an unclassified report on UFOs.

Senators Look to Continue Government-Led Research into Strange UFO Sightings
Nextgov, 24 Aug 2021 20:40Z
There appears to be a nexus between unidentified aerial phenomena-aligned
activity and U.S. nuclear technology sites, a ...