Live Free or Live in Massachusetts.

tech / alt.astronomy / Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

SubjectAuthor
* Firing Frequencies at Corona Virusskybuck2000
`* Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona VirusR Kym Horsell
 +- Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona VirusR Kym Horsell
 `* Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona VirusAndrew W
  `* Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona VirusR Kym Horsell
   `* Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virustesla sTinker
    `- Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona VirusD

1
Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<f8460165-df61-4f0b-a655-6826b261aaefn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3727&group=alt.astronomy#3727

Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:36:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 08:36 UTC

It may be possible to fire frequencies at the Corona Virus, possibly sound waves or other vibrations.

For this to work I imagine the following:

1. First the corona virus must be real.
2. Second the corona virus must be isolated.
3. Third the corona virus frequency must be discovered/established.
4. Fourth the frequency must be replicated by some kind of device.
5. Fiveth an experiment should be done to see if the frequency can destroy any other cells.
6. If it's found to be safe and effective, then the corona virus can be destroyed, by blasting it with it's own frequency !

Like a glass that shatters ! =D

Also like that film "martians" or something where this music blasts them apart ! HAHAHAHA.

Perhaps there is even a colloration between people playing music and those that don't. Perhaps people that play music have a higher survival rate vs corona because of accidental frequencies killing the corona virus ! ;)

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<snaf5a$1o4i$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3728&group=alt.astronomy#3728

From: kym...@kymhorsell.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 09:29:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: R Kym Horsell - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 09:29 UTC

skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
> It may be possible to fire frequencies at the Corona Virus, possibly sound waves or other vibrations.
>
> For this to work I imagine the following:

And they wonder why the aliens dont talk to us...

How can I be gentle here...

It's been known since the 16th century that e.g. sound is a wave
and the general relationship between wavelength of frequency is
frequency = speed/wavelength.

The reason this matters is if you have an object of size x (a coronavirus
particle is about .1e-12 m across) then radiation of whatever kind
will tend to interact with it if the object is of the size around 1/2 wavelength
or smaller.

So you can give a coronavirus particle a buzz if you can hit it with
sound that is around .05e-12m in wavelength.
Sound travels around 300 m/s in air and around 1400 in water.

So the frequency you want is around 14 PHz.

Kinda hard to generate.

OTOH it's well know almost since it was discovered in the 16th cent
that UV light can affect the chemistry of living things and even Mr Trump
advised people to kill the virus by shoving a torch up their bums.

But you have to consider if UV light e.g. kills coronavirus
(I keep my masks in a cupboard with a UV light running 24/7)
then it may well kill body cells or break bonds that lead to
cells dividing out of control aka cancer.

1000 people a year in Australia die of the more severe forms of
skin cancer caused by "ordinary" summer sunlight -- the least
energetic form of "radiation".

Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<snagr8$d9u$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3729&group=alt.astronomy#3729

From: kym...@kymhorsell.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 09:58:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: R Kym Horsell - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 09:58 UTC

R Kym Horsell <kym@kymhorsell.com> wrote:
> skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> It may be possible to fire frequencies at the Corona Virus, possibly sound waves or other vibrations.
>> For this to work I imagine the following:
> And they wonder why the aliens dont talk to us...
> How can I be gentle here...
> It's been known since the 16th century that e.g. sound is a wave
> and the general relationship between wavelength of frequency is
> frequency = speed/wavelength.
> The reason this matters is if you have an object of size x (a coronavirus
> particle is about .1e-12 m across) then radiation of whatever kind

Problem with my text-to-speech converter. It said "picometers" but
should have been "micrometers".

> will tend to interact with it if the object is of the size around 1/2 wavelength
> or smaller.
> So you can give a coronavirus particle a buzz if you can hit it with
> sound that is around .05e-12m in wavelength.
> Sound travels around 300 m/s in air and around 1400 in water.
> So the frequency you want is around 14 PHz.
> Kinda hard to generate.

So the (sound) frequency you want is around 14 GHz.
Still hard to generate.

--
Death Valley, California, breaks the all-time world heat record for the
second year in a row

Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<snmc5i$u8b$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3731&group=alt.astronomy#3731

From: spa...@defense.com (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:51:42 +1100
 by: Andrew W - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 21:51 UTC

"R Kym Horsell" wrote in message news:snaf5a$1o4i$1@gioia.aioe.org...

>skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> It may be possible to fire frequencies at the Corona Virus, possibly
>> sound waves or other vibrations.
>>
>> For this to work I imagine the following:
>
>And they wonder why the aliens dont talk to us...
>
>How can I be gentle here...
>
>It's been known since the 16th century that e.g. sound is a wave
>and the general relationship between wavelength of frequency is
>frequency = speed/wavelength.
>
>The reason this matters is if you have an object of size x (a coronavirus
>particle is about .1e-12 m across) then radiation of whatever kind
>will tend to interact with it if the object is of the size around 1/2
>wavelength
>or smaller.
>
>So you can give a coronavirus particle a buzz if you can hit it with
>sound that is around .05e-12m in wavelength.
>Sound travels around 300 m/s in air and around 1400 in water.
>
>So the frequency you want is around 14 PHz.
>
>Kinda hard to generate.
>
>OTOH it's well know almost since it was discovered in the 16th cent
>that UV light can affect the chemistry of living things and even Mr Trump
>advised people to kill the virus by shoving a torch up their bums.

Can you quote where Trump said anything about putting a "torch in the bum"?

>But you have to consider if UV light e.g. kills coronavirus
>(I keep my masks in a cupboard with a UV light running 24/7)
>then it may well kill body cells or break bonds that lead to
>cells dividing out of control aka cancer.
>
>1000 people a year in Australia die of the more severe forms of
>skin cancer caused by "ordinary" summer sunlight -- the least
>energetic form of "radiation".

I dispute that.
Doctors and nutritionists are saying that it's not the sun that causes skin
cancer but the toxins that corrupt corporations put in sun tan lotions.

Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<snmjtv$45q$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3732&group=alt.astronomy#3732

From: kym...@kymhorsell.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 00:04:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: R Kym Horsell - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 00:04 UTC

Andrew W <space@defense.com> wrote:
> "R Kym Horsell" wrote in message news:snaf5a$1o4i$1@gioia.aioe.org...
>>OTOH it's well know almost since it was discovered in the 16th cent
>>that UV light can affect the chemistry of living things and even Mr Trump
>>advised people to kill the virus by shoving a torch up their bums.
> Can you quote where Trump said anything about putting a "torch in the bum"?

I think the words were along the lines of
(aside to some minder) "is there some way to shine a light inside?".

>>1000 people a year in Australia die of the more severe forms of
>>skin cancer caused by "ordinary" summer sunlight -- the least
>>energetic form of "radiation".
>>

> I dispute that.

LOL.

> Doctors and nutritionists are saying that it's not the sun that causes skin
> cancer but the toxins that corrupt corporations put in sun tan lotions.

When someone tries the "it's 100% THIS not that other thing"
you have to question the mastery of logic involved.

--
Where are the highest rates of skin cancer?
When looking at the numbers on skin cancer rates around the country we were

Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<so8aa3$f65$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3738&group=alt.astronomy#3738

From: seavie...@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 09:10:22 -0800
 by: tesla sTinker - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 17:10 UTC

until the public understands why they said it is corona,
they keep to make the mistake of to give them their money.

The epa already wrote the documents that condemn the lies
they have issued about a virus, and the oil cartel pay them
to not pay attention to just what is pet coke.

So there you have it, in a nut shell, and yes, these bastards
are crazy and out to kill you all yee the public. They make money off it.

Sin, you bet its a mortal sin. Do not expect to see Dorthy in Kansas
or any of the supporters of a false virus called God's crown, to be up
in God's Heaven.

And God's Holy Bible comes true again. yee believed the operation of lying.

Biden should be arrested and jailed for all his lies, not just one of
them such as the election. After all, who's money is it? taxpayer.

On 11/24/2021 4:04 PM, R Kym Horsell scribbled:
> Andrew W<space@defense.com> wrote:
>> "R Kym Horsell" wrote in message news:snaf5a$1o4i$1@gioia.aioe.org...
>>> OTOH it's well know almost since it was discovered in the 16th cent
>>> that UV light can affect the chemistry of living things and even Mr Trump
>>> advised people to kill the virus by shoving a torch up their bums.
>> Can you quote where Trump said anything about putting a "torch in the bum"?
>
> I think the words were along the lines of
> (aside to some minder) "is there some way to shine a light inside?".

>>> 1000 people a year in Australia die of the more severe forms of
>>> skin cancer caused by "ordinary" summer sunlight -- the least
>>> energetic form of "radiation".
>>>

>> I dispute that.
>
> LOL.
>
>> Doctors and nutritionists are saying that it's not the sun that causes skin
>> cancer but the toxins that corrupt corporations put in sun tan lotions.
>>

> When someone tries the "it's 100% THIS not that other thing"
> you have to question the mastery of logic involved.

Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<2490c748b348b32fbc5b11e85de0b7c9@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3739&group=alt.astronomy#3739

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 21:18:59 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
 by: D - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 20:18 UTC

On Wed, 01 Dec 2021 09:10:22 -0800, tesla sTinker <seaviews7@yahoo.com> wrote:
>who's money is it?

"nemo potest duobus dominis servire
no one he is able of two dominators to be serving,

aut enim unum odio habebit
for either in fact one odious he will consider to be,

et alterum diliget aut
and the alternate diligent he will be to select, else

unum sustinebit et alterum contemnet
one he will sustain, and the alternate he will hold in contempt.
non potestis Deo servire et mamonae"
not anyone is able of the Deity to be serving and mammon.

--Mattheus 6:24, editio Vulgata 405 anno Domini

Somewhere near the traditional Altar of Nativity (35E12:28,31N42:16), in the
Spelunca Nativitatis grotto where the 14-point silver star inscribed "Hic De
Virgine Maria Jesus Christus Natus", is most likely where this Star was born.
And Augusti mensis die XI h. XV m. XLVII post meridiem horologii Mathematici
i.e. about an hour and a half before sunrise 1 Elul 3758 is most likely when.
If so, then Monday 12 August 3 BC ~3:50 AM LMT (JD 1720550.56250) is correct.