Can't open /usr/share/games/fortunes/fortunes. Lid stuck on cookie jar.

tech / alt.astronomy / Re: The poisoning of gay men and the aids conspiracy and the corona pandemic.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The poisoning of gay men and the aids conspiracy and the corona pandemic.StarDust
+- Re: The poisoning of gay men and the aids conspiracy and the corona pandemic.StarDust
`- Re: The poisoning of gay men and the aids conspiracy and the corona pandemic.skybuck2000

1
Re: The poisoning of gay men and the aids conspiracy and the corona pandemic.

<18789e1a-47e0-4c6f-827e-d7f03de712f0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3787&group=alt.astronomy#3787

Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 03:34:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The poisoning of gay men and the aids conspiracy and the corona pandemic.
From: csok...@gmail.com (StarDust)
 by: StarDust - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 11:34 UTC

On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 2:02:30 PM UTC-8, skybuck2000 wrote:
> This conspiracy theory starts with World War 2 and Alan Turing, Great Britian's Best Computer Scientist also involved in the war.
>
> His death remains a mystery to this day. Some claim he was poisoned by an Apple. Steve Job's Apple computer company uses it in it's logo.
>
> Then the aids pandemic happened in a time when homosexuality among gay men was not acceptable. Aids was supposed to be caused by a virus.
>
> Some virus researchers casted doubts on this hypothesis and called the aids virus a retrovirus, in other words it was harmless and it was not he cause of aids.
>
> Otherwise then mentioned drugs as a possible cause for aids.
>
> Now during the Corona pandemic there are some parallels between the aids pandemic. Aids fighting drugs, distrustfull vaccines and so forth.
>
> This leads to a potential conspiracy hypothesis:
>
> Homosexual men were poisoned by secret agents/forces, potentially also brainwashed into believing they were sick and they started using bad drugs.
>
> I like the poisoning hypothesis best, perhaps secretly stuffed into food, water or perhaps energy beams.
>
> The singer of queen died during the aids pandemic, there is mention of strange burn-like wounds on his skin.
>
> This seems more like a radiation device was applied to him.
>
> Poisoning and killing homosexual men directly would be noticed to quickly, so instead a slower method must be used by those that want to get rid of homosexual men through poisoning or other more mysterious causes of death to maintain plausible deniability.
>
> "They died from a sickness"
>
> Plus creating shame around the sickness topic to prevent people from talking about it and discovering the thruth.
>
> There is a clear parallel with tech companies trying to censor possible thruths/hypothesis of what is going on about the risks of vaccines and the virus.

>> Also keeping people seperated with social distancing rules and lockdowns to prevent them again from discussing possible thruths. <<

Uhh! Very hard to do in these days of age, internet, mobile phones, computers etc... people are online talking all the time!
The problem is too much information, from too many sources, confusing people about what is the truth?
Even the President is not a credible source!
Trump said about the coronavirus, - Oh, it's just another flue, when summer comes, from heat and sunshine it will disappear!
LOL!
Cost him his election!

Re: The poisoning of gay men and the aids conspiracy and the corona pandemic.

<4d1b5e14-fd2c-46d0-9ef3-aed32df1b26fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3788&group=alt.astronomy#3788

Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 03:35:55 -0800 (PST)
From: csok...@gmail.com (StarDust)
 by: StarDust - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 11:35 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 3:34:54 AM UTC-8, StarDust wrote:
> On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 2:02:30 PM UTC-8, skybuck2000 wrote:
> > This conspiracy theory starts with World War 2 and Alan Turing, Great Britian's Best Computer Scientist also involved in the war.
> >
> > His death remains a mystery to this day. Some claim he was poisoned by an Apple. Steve Job's Apple computer company uses it in it's logo.
> >
> > Then the aids pandemic happened in a time when homosexuality among gay men was not acceptable. Aids was supposed to be caused by a virus.
> >
> > Some virus researchers casted doubts on this hypothesis and called the aids virus a retrovirus, in other words it was harmless and it was not he cause of aids.
> >
> > Otherwise then mentioned drugs as a possible cause for aids.
> >
> > Now during the Corona pandemic there are some parallels between the aids pandemic. Aids fighting drugs, distrustfull vaccines and so forth.
> >
> > This leads to a potential conspiracy hypothesis:
> >
> > Homosexual men were poisoned by secret agents/forces, potentially also brainwashed into believing they were sick and they started using bad drugs.
> >
> > I like the poisoning hypothesis best, perhaps secretly stuffed into food, water or perhaps energy beams.
> >
> > The singer of queen died during the aids pandemic, there is mention of strange burn-like wounds on his skin.
> >
> > This seems more like a radiation device was applied to him.
> >
> > Poisoning and killing homosexual men directly would be noticed to quickly, so instead a slower method must be used by those that want to get rid of homosexual men through poisoning or other more mysterious causes of death to maintain plausible deniability.
> >
> > "They died from a sickness"
> >
> > Plus creating shame around the sickness topic to prevent people from talking about it and discovering the thruth.
> >
> > There is a clear parallel with tech companies trying to censor possible thruths/hypothesis of what is going on about the risks of vaccines and the virus.
>

> >> Also keeping people seperated with social distancing rules and lockdowns to prevent them again from discussing possible thruths. <<
> Uhh! Very hard to do in these days of age, internet, mobile phones, computers etc... people are online talking all the time!
> The problem is too much information, from too many sources, confusing people about what is the truth?
> Even the President is not a credible source!
> Trump said about the coronavirus, - Oh, it's just another flue, when summer comes, from heat and sunshine it will disappear!
> LOL!
> Cost him his election!

Re: The poisoning of gay men and the aids conspiracy and the corona pandemic.

<89a5bf77-661f-46b7-bbab-328aacf060f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3807&group=alt.astronomy#3807

Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 07:35:06 -0800 (PST)
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 15:35 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 12:34:54 PM UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
> On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 2:02:30 PM UTC-8, skybuck2000 wrote:
> > This conspiracy theory starts with World War 2 and Alan Turing, Great Britian's Best Computer Scientist also involved in the war.
> >
> > His death remains a mystery to this day. Some claim he was poisoned by an Apple. Steve Job's Apple computer company uses it in it's logo.
> >
> > Then the aids pandemic happened in a time when homosexuality among gay men was not acceptable. Aids was supposed to be caused by a virus.
> >
> > Some virus researchers casted doubts on this hypothesis and called the aids virus a retrovirus, in other words it was harmless and it was not he cause of aids.
> >
> > Otherwise then mentioned drugs as a possible cause for aids.
> >
> > Now during the Corona pandemic there are some parallels between the aids pandemic. Aids fighting drugs, distrustfull vaccines and so forth.
> >
> > This leads to a potential conspiracy hypothesis:
> >
> > Homosexual men were poisoned by secret agents/forces, potentially also brainwashed into believing they were sick and they started using bad drugs.
> >
> > I like the poisoning hypothesis best, perhaps secretly stuffed into food, water or perhaps energy beams.
> >
> > The singer of queen died during the aids pandemic, there is mention of strange burn-like wounds on his skin.
> >
> > This seems more like a radiation device was applied to him.
> >
> > Poisoning and killing homosexual men directly would be noticed to quickly, so instead a slower method must be used by those that want to get rid of homosexual men through poisoning or other more mysterious causes of death to maintain plausible deniability.
> >
> > "They died from a sickness"
> >
> > Plus creating shame around the sickness topic to prevent people from talking about it and discovering the thruth.
> >
> > There is a clear parallel with tech companies trying to censor possible thruths/hypothesis of what is going on about the risks of vaccines and the virus.
>

> >> Also keeping people seperated with social distancing rules and lockdowns to prevent them again from discussing possible thruths. <<
> Uhh! Very hard to do in these days of age, internet, mobile phones, computers etc... people are online talking all the time!
> The problem is too much information, from too many sources, confusing people about what is the truth?
> Even the President is not a credible source!
> Trump said about the coronavirus, - Oh, it's just another flue, when summer comes, from heat and sunshine it will disappear!
> LOL!
> Cost him his election!

Almost happened, suddenly there was this spike in june.

That is suspicious.

Now why would there be a spike in june ?!?!?

Could be that somebody delibrately made the spread worse.

Bye,
Skybuck.