Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 21:19:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Shooting Alien RNA into humans beings !
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 05:19 UTC

Shooting Alien RNA into humans beings !

Facts that link this hypothesis:

1. Bill Gates said: "We are shooting new organisms straight into their veins".

2. What organism needs -70 degree cooling ?!?

(A space creature that's what !)

3. Whuhan virus lab and Whuhan rocket/space base/port close to each other.

4. Cat died from vaccinated person stroking him. ;P* Possible new organism crawled into cat and killed it !

5. Mysterious creatures/organism found in pfizer/corona vaccines.

6. Two interstellar objects approached earth ! Scientists baffled by it's sudden acceleration. The line of this object came very close to earth.

7. Launching of james web space telescope to scan for alien life/planets.

Now speculation:

8. Curious idiots wanting to see what this Alien RNA does to Human beings. Massive world wide experiment. Pfizer is just a smoke screen/cover up for
this Alien RNA experiment ! Almost like a bunch of new religious idiots, perhaps they hope it will turn humans into some creature/monster HAHA !
"Showing them the way into space !"

My prediction in case it is Alien RNA:

9. Many new diseases to be produced by human bodies/vaccinated people !

Stay away from vaccinated people till we know more !

Don't let them pet your pets ! :P =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Re: Shooting Alien RNA into humans beings !

<cceebd8b-2a92-4efa-a354-3344813d8867n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3790&group=alt.astronomy#3790

Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 23:36:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Shooting Alien RNA into humans beings !
From: csok...@gmail.com (StarDust)
 by: StarDust - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 07:36 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 9:19:46 PM UTC-8, skybuck2000 wrote:
> Shooting Alien RNA into humans beings !
>
> Facts that link this hypothesis:
>
> 1. Bill Gates said: "We are shooting new organisms straight into their veins".
>
> 2. What organism needs -70 degree cooling ?!?
>
> (A space creature that's what !)
>
> 3. Whuhan virus lab and Whuhan rocket/space base/port close to each other.
>
> 4. Cat died from vaccinated person stroking him. ;P* Possible new organism crawled into cat and killed it !
>
> 5. Mysterious creatures/organism found in pfizer/corona vaccines.
>
> 6. Two interstellar objects approached earth ! Scientists baffled by it's sudden acceleration. The line of this object came very close to earth.
>
> 7. Launching of james web space telescope to scan for alien life/planets.
>
> Now speculation:
>
> 8. Curious idiots wanting to see what this Alien RNA does to Human beings. Massive world wide experiment. Pfizer is just a smoke screen/cover up for
> this Alien RNA experiment ! Almost like a bunch of new religious idiots, perhaps they hope it will turn humans into some creature/monster HAHA !
> "Showing them the way into space !"
>
> My prediction in case it is Alien RNA:
>
> 9. Many new diseases to be produced by human bodies/vaccinated people !
>
> Stay away from vaccinated people till we know more !
>
> Don't let them pet your pets ! :P =D
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck.

I think, you should get a Nobel Price!
Really!

Re: Shooting Alien RNA into humans beings !

<88c2862d-0738-4b82-959f-768574c79fabn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3791&group=alt.astronomy#3791

Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 00:09:13 -0800 (PST)
From: csok...@gmail.com (StarDust)
 by: StarDust - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 08:09 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 9:19:46 PM UTC-8, skybuck2000 wrote:
> Shooting Alien RNA into humans beings !
>
> Facts that link this hypothesis:
>
> 1. Bill Gates said: "We are shooting new organisms straight into their veins".
>
> 2. What organism needs -70 degree cooling ?!?
>
> (A space creature that's what !)
>
> 3. Whuhan virus lab and Whuhan rocket/space base/port close to each other.
>
> 4. Cat died from vaccinated person stroking him. ;P* Possible new organism crawled into cat and killed it !
>
> 5. Mysterious creatures/organism found in pfizer/corona vaccines.
>
> 6. Two interstellar objects approached earth ! Scientists baffled by it's sudden acceleration. The line of this object came very close to earth.
>
> 7. Launching of james web space telescope to scan for alien life/planets.
>
> Now speculation:
>
> 8. Curious idiots wanting to see what this Alien RNA does to Human beings. Massive world wide experiment. Pfizer is just a smoke screen/cover up for
> this Alien RNA experiment ! Almost like a bunch of new religious idiots, perhaps they hope it will turn humans into some creature/monster HAHA !
> "Showing them the way into space !"
>
> My prediction in case it is Alien RNA:
>
> 9. Many new diseases to be produced by human bodies/vaccinated people !
>
> Stay away from vaccinated people till we know more !
>
> Don't let them pet your pets ! :P =D
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck.

I think, you should get a Nobel Prize!
Really!

Re: Shooting Alien RNA into humans beings !

<300e677e-fc7c-4feb-ba70-2e3f6537f00cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3794&group=alt.astronomy#3794

Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 01:42:07 -0800 (PST)
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 09:42 UTC

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 9:09:14 AM UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
> On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 9:19:46 PM UTC-8, skybuck2000 wrote:
> > Shooting Alien RNA into humans beings !
> >
> > Facts that link this hypothesis:
> >
> > 1. Bill Gates said: "We are shooting new organisms straight into their veins".
> >
> > 2. What organism needs -70 degree cooling ?!?
> >
> > (A space creature that's what !)
> >
> > 3. Whuhan virus lab and Whuhan rocket/space base/port close to each other.
> >
> > 4. Cat died from vaccinated person stroking him. ;P* Possible new organism crawled into cat and killed it !
> >
> > 5. Mysterious creatures/organism found in pfizer/corona vaccines.
> >
> > 6. Two interstellar objects approached earth ! Scientists baffled by it's sudden acceleration. The line of this object came very close to earth.
> >
> > 7. Launching of james web space telescope to scan for alien life/planets.
> >
> > Now speculation:
> >
> > 8. Curious idiots wanting to see what this Alien RNA does to Human beings. Massive world wide experiment. Pfizer is just a smoke screen/cover up for
> > this Alien RNA experiment ! Almost like a bunch of new religious idiots, perhaps they hope it will turn humans into some creature/monster HAHA !
> > "Showing them the way into space !"
> >
> > My prediction in case it is Alien RNA:
> >
> > 9. Many new diseases to be produced by human bodies/vaccinated people !
> >
> > Stay away from vaccinated people till we know more !
> >
> > Don't let them pet your pets ! :P =D
> >
> > Bye,
> > Skybuck.
> I think, you should get a Nobel Prize!