From: me...@scifidan.com (Daniel)
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.piloting,sac.politics,alt.airports,alt.california
Subject: Re: Pilot caught in bizarre hot mic raging against California's human feces capital Bay Area
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 09:12:16 +0000
 by: Daniel - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 09:12 UTC

"Leroy N. Soetoro" <democrat-criminals@mail.house.gov> writes:

> https://www.foxnews.com/travel/pilot-caught-on-hot-mic-appears-to-go-on-
> profanity-laced-tirade-about-the-sf-bay-area
>
> A pilot was heard delivering an expletive-laced rant about the San
> Francisco Bay Area earlier this month, reports said.
>
> The bizarre diatribe was picked up on the Mineta San Jose International
> Airport's air traffic control scanner, according to the blog One Mile at a
> Time.
>
> WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE
>
> The unidentified pilot laced the city and the "liberals" who live there
> and "weirdos probably driving around in f---ing Hyundais" below.
>
> At one point he said, "F--- this place."
>
> AMERICAN AIRLINES PASSENGERS BRAWL OVER WHO GETS TO DEPLANE FIRST; WITNESS
> SHARES VIDEO TO TWITTER
>
> The recording is archived online at Live ATC, a website that provides live
> air traffic control broadcasts from control towers and radar facilities
> around the world. A shorter version of the recording is available here.
>
> The authenticity of the recording was confirmed by Live ATC. The pilot and
> airline have not been identified. "We can neither confirm nor verify who
> made those comments," the company said in an email to SF Gate.
>
> UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT DIVERTED AFTER MAN ALLEGEDLY BITES PASSENGER'S EAR,
> POLICE SAY
>
> Airport spokesperson Demetria Machado called the communication "very
> unprofessional," and said she forwarded the communication to the Federal
> Aviation Administration.
>
> "The FAA is investigating communications that an airline pilot made while
> taxiing at Mineta San Jose International Airport last week," read a
> statement by FAA spokesperson Ian Gregor. "The FAA also reported the
> incident to the airline."
>
> "FAA regulations prohibit airline pilots from talking about subjects that
> are unrelated to safely conducting their flight while taxiing and while
> flying below 10,000 feet altitude," the statement continued, according to
> the paper.
>
> CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
>
> Mineta San Jose International Airport is located about 50 miles southeast
> of downtown San Francisco.

He has a point. SF is a major shithole. They actually have a poop map for
reported fecal matter found on the sidewalks.

I had been going every year with East Bay friends to see the SF
ballet. They treated me for my birthday. We literally had to dodge
turds sitting on the sidewalk. They were everywhere.

Only last year, the city employed people who's sole job is to pick up
poop. And they're paid ALOT.

I suppose it's a high risk job - handling HAZMAT and at high risk of
disease. I surmise they're constantly tested for Fecal to Oral
diseases.

We stopped going in 2019. San Francisco can continue being the butthole
of the west for all I care. This is what happens to one of the most
beautiful cities in the world when leftist politics takes over.

I still fly my plane to Half Moon Bay though. It's far enough from 'The
City' and seem to only have about two homeless living there in total and
they always seem to occupy the same spots. Never seen a poop on the
sidewalk so it's limited to SF.