From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Subject: Re: what happens in english forums
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 09:19:52 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Sun, 25 Dec 2022 22:19 UTC

On 24-Dec-22 3:48 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:

> We are so sure that we are NOT wrong that we PAY anyone who proves us wrong, that is, WE ARE WRONG!

Let's be clear about the meaning of that sentence. I'll edit it slightly:

"We are so sure that we are NOT wrong that we PAY anyone who proves *TO
US* THAT WE ARE WRONG!"

Needless to say, that will be impossible.

Sylvia.

Re: what happens in english forums

<d5riqhh860oma9j8uol55eibhpv117dt7v@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3831&group=sci.space.policy#3831

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 10:43:37 +0100
 by: Doctor Who - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 09:43 UTC

On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 09:19:52 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 24-Dec-22 3:48 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>>
>> We are so sure that we are NOT wrong that we PAY anyone who proves us wrong, that is, WE ARE WRONG!
>>

>Let's be clear about the meaning of that sentence. I'll edit it slightly:
>
>"We are so sure that we are NOT wrong that we PAY anyone who proves *TO
>US* THAT WE ARE WRONG!"
>
>Needless to say, that will be impossible.
>
>Sylvia.

even after the patent publication yo ustill trolling us.

you are a troll.

Re: what happens in english forums

<k0umbmFtut1U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3832&group=sci.space.policy#3832

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 09:43:02 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 22:43 UTC

On 26-Dec-22 8:43 pm, Doctor Who wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 09:19:52 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 24-Dec-22 3:48 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>>>
>>> We are so sure that we are NOT wrong that we PAY anyone who proves us wrong, that is, WE ARE WRONG!
>>>

>> Let's be clear about the meaning of that sentence. I'll edit it slightly:
>>
>> "We are so sure that we are NOT wrong that we PAY anyone who proves *TO
>> US* THAT WE ARE WRONG!"
>>
>> Needless to say, that will be impossible.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> even after the patent publication yo ustill trolling us.
>
> you are a troll.

A patent doesn't prove that it works. At most your patent proves that
either the patent jurisdiction does not prohibit patents that violate
the presently understood laws of physics, without a working example, or
that the patent examiner failed to realise that that's what the patent does.

Sylvia.

Re: what happens in english forums

<a6elqhldudbkjpqrmoo5ajgaf1i2vserca@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3833&group=sci.space.policy#3833

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 10:20:36 +0100
 by: Doctor Who - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 09:20 UTC

On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 09:43:02 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 26-Dec-22 8:43 pm, Doctor Who wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 09:19:52 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Let's be clear about the meaning of that sentence. I'll edit it slightly:
>>>
>>> "We are so sure that we are NOT wrong that we PAY anyone who proves *TO
>>> US* THAT WE ARE WRONG!"
>>>
>>> Needless to say, that will be impossible.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> even after the patent publication yo ustill trolling us.
>>
>> you are a troll.
>
>A patent doesn't prove that it works. At most your patent proves that
>either the patent jurisdiction does not prohibit patents that violate
>the presently understood laws of physics, without a working example, or
>that the patent examiner failed to realise that that's what the patent does.
>
>Sylvia.

But still, you are a troll.

Re: what happens in english forums

<bnflqhpka6o5bkk9d5rfqlsdvgrqm3i0ed@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3834&group=sci.space.policy#3834

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 10:47:37 +0100
 by: Doctor Who - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 09:47 UTC

wrote:

>On 26-Dec-22 8:43 pm, Doctor Who wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 09:19:52 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Let's be clear about the meaning of that sentence. I'll edit it slightly:
>>>
>>> "We are so sure that we are NOT wrong that we PAY anyone who proves *TO
>>> US* THAT WE ARE WRONG!"
>>>
>>> Needless to say, that will be impossible.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> even after the patent publication yo ustill trolling us.
>>
>> you are a troll.
>
>A patent doesn't prove that it works. At most your patent proves that
>either the patent jurisdiction does not prohibit patents that violate
>the presently understood laws of physics, without a working example, or
>that the patent examiner failed to realise that that's what the patent does.
>
>Sylvia.

the PNN prototype does what it must do, that is produce thrust of some
grams.

I conclude here my endeavor with you because you are a troll.

Re: what happens in english forums

<br6mqhtdm0dg8nt2pcnr9imcaa2vqvn63n@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3835&group=sci.space.policy#3835

From: doc...@tardis.org (Doctor Who)
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 17:21:12 +0100
 by: Doctor Who - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 16:21 UTC

wrote:

>On 26-Dec-22 8:43 pm, Doctor Who wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 09:19:52 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Let's be clear about the meaning of that sentence. I'll edit it slightly:
>>>
>>> "We are so sure that we are NOT wrong that we PAY anyone who proves *TO
>>> US* THAT WE ARE WRONG!"
>>>
>>> Needless to say, that will be impossible.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> even after the patent publication yo ustill trolling us.
>>
>> you are a troll.
>
>A patent doesn't prove that it works. At most your patent proves that
>either the patent jurisdiction does not prohibit patents that violate
>the presently understood laws of physics, without a working example, or
>that the patent examiner failed to realise that that's what the patent does.
>
>Sylvia.

washing the donkey's head wastes time with soap and water.