Elegance and truth are inversely related. -- Becker's Razor

tech / sci.bio.paleontology / Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

SubjectAuthor
* Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)Clutterfreak
`* Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)Clutterfreak
[...]

1
Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<ssuq60$9a4f$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3831&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3831

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Subject: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 13:01:21 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 19:01 UTC

I have had my initial thoughts about differences between European so
called "White race" and other people that include Chinese, Indians,
Iranians, and Native Americans. I have reason to believe, at this
moment, that Europeans aren't another race among "Modern Human" races,
but are the actual Cro-Magnons who are still around and fall under
another species, not another race.

My academic background has been in physics and to some extent in
biology. Therefore these thoughts aren't scientifically tested. But they
make sense to me.

To illustrate how I came to these personal conclusions I am going to
start this thread and gradually work my reasoning towards the results
that I think they lead. I will keep my posts under same thread to make
it easier for the interested to find them and read them if they wish so.
So here we go :)

To see and distinguish between parts that makes the whole is a wonderful
thing to experience. First time I opened up and had a bite from a sweet
potato I was just 6 years old. I shouted, "Hey! This is something right
between a carrot and a potato! First time I heard a southern Italian
speak I was 21 living with a Swiss girl, and I shouted "Hey! This accent
is right between Arabic and Swiss just as Sicily is located between Arab
and Swiss areas! - pronunciations change continuously over continuous
geographical change! - it doesn't jump!".

And when a friend who was learning Italian language asked me if I could
guess what the Italian word for "ice cream" was, I was 40 and didn't
know one word in Italian language, yet I immediately burst with perfect
Italian accent "ichche kremaa!" Hehe :) Without knowing anything about
the language, and only based on my spontaneous access to what my mind
was used to hear and see in old Italian movies shown in Iran in my
childhood years ("Toto!") and later on in Fellini and stuff, I had been
able to shock that friend how in some ways I'd come close to it despite
knowing nothing about Italian.

I think these are all workings of analytical part of the brain. Some are
endowed more in that and some certainly less.

Ever noticed that music can be used to test your analytical powers? I'll
give you an example below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgXgG-nfRP0

You can listen to it, then without referring to any source of
information other than your mind and sense of analysis itself you can
try to answer the two questions below:

1- who made it?
2- what other music was this music made from, or was used in some way in
the making of this one?

I got to the answers for both questions the first time I heard the music
:-) It took a minute of searching in my mind, without even knowing
anything about the name of this American band.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<st197v$aj8p$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3833&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3833

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Subject: Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 11:30:38 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 17:30 UTC

I think those who can correctly answer the two questions I posed cannot
generally be addicts, nutties, priests, or even "engineers." The mind
itself isn't quite there compared to that of a healthy Modern Human
(MH). In the case of "engineers" the mind might be there but the
character is lacking. Cause instead of giving it a try to see if they
can come up with the answer the _instant_ song was over they'd jump to
look up information about it. I mean I bet within the same two seconds
after song finished :)

That's what an "engineer" is. He knows it, I know it, his Mom knows it,
and government knows it. Predictable little men who grew to be smart
alecks. If you are a healthy MH you can make millions of dollars
utilizing this same feature in them.

Ok, the answer. The structure, that is, the skeleton, is that of "I'll
be there" song ("whenever you call me...I'll be there, whenever you need
me...I'll be there"). I don't know the exact title of that song but you
know what I mean. The flesh on this skeleton is all Stevie Wonder and no
one else. And the skeleton has just tiny little warps here and there
under the mighty pressure of Stevie's mind and talent placed on it.

I didn't know that "I'll be there" was done by this band. The singer's
voice resembled it but much more than that the style and skeleton of the
song was similar. And when I checked, sure enough this "Spinners" had
made the "I'll be there" song some time earlier.

So back to the Analitical Compartments Of Brain (ACOB) in us, one can
listen to this song and if not shortly, with a bit of struggling find
the two components and separate them and identify them :-) Components
that are totally forged together - totally combined. Musicians are
masters of that and are always bringing skeleton from here and flesh
from there to create new good enough songs to sell. Even excellent ones
like the above (in my opinion).

Some of Bob Dylan's most famous songs are really the same song. Same
skeleton but with a bit of warp here and there and a little trimming of
the flesh here and there and a totally different lyric applied to it.
And as successful as what its predecessors were before!

There are of course other ways to measure analytical power in people,
especially students. I attended one of the top two high schools of Iran.
Well, the last four years of it anyway. In that school each class had 4
different levels of aptitude divided into 4 different classes (so
teachers' efforts could be applied better and longer to weaker students
while saving time on sharp top students). Do you know how they'd decided
to place which student inside which of the four classes? :) All they
needed to do was to take a foreign language test from them. English.
They divided students into four levels according to their English test
scores and it worked perfectly well for _any_ subject they taught in
that school. A student who was level "D" (lowest) in English was also at
that level in geometry or history. ACOB rules!

In that amazing school, at the end of the school year the students from
different levels were more or less educated to the same level of
competency and knowledge! This wonderful system spent most of its time
and money to help those who needed more careful teacher attention and
effort. They always caught up with us (I was always in level A, of
course - Hehe ) and next year the division would show a lot of changes
where some of us had gone down to other levels (mostly problems at home
and family) and many of the lower levels had placed themselves sitting
next to us :-) This was the wonder, the service, which that excellent
school was providing for Iranian more or less well doing families. It
was damn expensive. But it was worth it. And the tool for recognizing
and measuring the analytical ability for them was nothing but the
strength in understanding a foreign language. Even inside each level,
best students were placed at the end of the classroom and weaker ones in
the front so teacher could have more control on them and observe them
better. We cursed each other, "Go sit at the front you motherfucker",
etc. Or, "You dumb ass should give this sit to ME and go sit at the front."

Another technique they used that I remember was that when teacher sensed
that a student is weak in some subject and keeps getting low grades, he
would make him teach parts of that subject to the lower level classes in
the after hours sessions. Teaching a subject that you don't quite have
enough knowledge about does wonders. It magically forces you to learn
everything about it that you don't know. But I'm digressing now. It was
an excellent school the likes of which perhaps there are 5 or 6 and
that's it. "Eton" comes to my mind. They knew what they were doing and
their choice of a way to place students at different levels was not just
some wacky experiment.

More later.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<stbkgl$gsio$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3834&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3834

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 09:44:20 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 15:44 UTC

But in my view, what tops it all among examples of workings of the
Analytical Compartments Of Brain (ACOB) is the educated guess that there
is a significant neanderthal component in the transparent skinned people
today. That the last of Neanderthals which were found still intact in
Europe right after the last ice age ended and ice receded northward and
pathways from middle east to Europe opened up, were all having
transparent skins. Then when Modern Humans (MH) got there, gave its
language to them and mated with them, the present European
"Cro-Magnons" (CH) were formed as their offsprings. These CH then stayed
undisturbed again until mobility increased and in recent centuries they
began spreading all over the world.

A similar process took place eons earlier when modern human got out of
Africa the first time and genetically attacked the Neanderthals
everywhere MH went. Then through time such genetic components were
gradually diminished until the hybrids (CH offsprings) disappeared. Then
the last ice age began and before the remainder of Neanderthals in
Eurupe were in this way "dealt with" the pathways were blocked by ice
and they were saved until the end of the last ice age.

These are my thoughts, and the reasons which led me to think so are the
present features among the European people that are distinctly different
from those of the MH elsewhere in the world. I'll gradually go over
these features in this blog-type thread.

I attribute any difference between Europeans and the MH elsewhere in the
world coming from the recent Neanderthal ancestry of them. There's
simply no other reason for them to be different from Modern Humans.

First off, you may think I noticed such differences first by the CH's
generally shared idiosyncrasies. This isn't true. My earliest
observation of that component in them took place when I was 5 years old
as soon as I saw one sample walking past our house. The physical
characteristics were different. The face, the nose, the mouth. And only
then, to a lesser degree, the transparent skin. That man was not just
from another place on Earth but also from another era! It was like
finding a garbanzo bean in a sack of pinto beans. Same feeling except
much more intense.

Looks alone provides stark evidence. It doesn't lie, it has no conflict
of interest. So deep inside the prevalence of such features, it by
itself goes a long way in telling you about the European CH. Only later
other direct and indirect evidences of such components got added to my
earlier observation.

Without genetic intervention (i.e. mating), it takes a tremendous amount
of time for the skin to go from near 100% opaque (in Africa) to 100%
transparent in areas of little sun to adjust for the need for vitamin D.
So those with transparent skins today are indeed very ancient, they were
in Europe and everywhere that lacked much sun much earlier than Modern
Human appeared. So they are still holding on to Neanderthal features.

But transparent skinned Europeans aren't Neanderthals themselves. We the
MH must've done some serious fucking there to have converted such them -
en masse - into present cro-magnons. Indeed I don't think raping them no
matter how common or prevalent could by itself achieve this. There
must've been additional mechanisms that expedited the process. This is
very interesting as well as important. Something that the ACOB in Modern
Human can investigate.

I think, the larger the neanderthal component was in Europe after MH
reached there, the faster they may've gotten _themselves_ eliminated. I
think we had a lot of "help" from them in this! The "help," the remnants
of which, stick so vividly out from present cro-magnons in general.
Neanderthals must've had difficulty living around modern human. Factors
that went beyond just idiosyncrasies. Features that greatly disabled
them. This is an important fact to notice, because by same token the
present cro-magnon populations are in a transient state. Will not see
the long term future!

From what I see in Europeans, Neanderthals must've been extremely
collectivistic people. The individualistic modern man population would
easily outperform them in finding solutions to their problems. A group
of 1000 collectivistic minded people do not think for themselves. They
just follow the one or two leaders of them; while, the same number of
people of individualistic character and trait, the modern men, each
think for themselves. 1000 busy heads works tremendously better than one
or two heads, no doubt there.

We had literally millions of ideas and managed to incorporate literally
hundreds of them in defeating cro-magnons in Europe in WW II. While on
the other hand, Hitler's only trump card was just unanimity of his
people! None of those cro-magnons were thinking. They all obeyed _one_
thinking man. Million thinking modern men against one man and a horde of
a unanimous million cro-magnon biped followers. Which one will see the
long term future?

I clearly see group-oriented traits in the CH. It follows their earlier
form of ACOB in man. The difference between me and a cro-magnon is the
Neanderthal component in the latter. So this collectivistic trait
must've come from Neanderthals. In physics, for instance, they have been
trying to turn this science into history of Europeans! There is not a
single physics book written by them that is not laced to saturation with
_history_ of physics, and even there, only the part of history of it
that pertains European people. This is very collectivistic behavior
indeed. Such books are filled with European names for concepts, units,
methods, hypotheses, theories, etc. as if they are for humanities
departments of universities, not the natural science departments.

Another evidence of such trait in them is the way they practice their
religion. Straight from what Neanderthals did I suppose. Christianity
was initially based on Mithraism, a religion that was developed in
Greater Iran by observation of nature and practiced individually, each
person on his or her own. We can see what Europeans did with it. They
turned it into a pure social function.

I think this group-oriented feature in Neanderthals can explain why they
disappeared so quickly after we walked into their lands, because this
trait turns into impairment when you look at them in very large numbers.
It wasn't just genetically attaching them into cro-magnons that made
them disappear. It wasn't just killing them either. Mongols did a lot of
larger scale killings yet could never make any of those MH people
"disappear."

For MH (Modern Human), religion is nothing but individual thinking.
Mithraism, the oldest religion modern man has had, is just observation
of heavens and individual personal interpretations of them. A totally
personal individualistic activity. It is about stars, moon, sun,
equinoctial events, solstices, fire ... Note its presence to this day in
areas where MH are prevalent, even on their flags! For CH (Cro-Magnon
Human), religion is %100 social activity. A relation between one and
many. They don't think, they just listen to one man, the priest!

Yep, ACOB (Analytical Components Of Brain) rules, it got us different
from apes, and today the transparent skinned human has a different ACOB
than Modern Human. An earlier form of it!

More soon.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<stemli$itg1$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3837&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3837

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 13:39:30 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 19:39 UTC

ACOB does not just analyze but also predicts. If it was just the
analysis it wouldn't be that helpful, would it. But it can predict the
future. I predicted in 1990s that the CH will disappear in only a few
centuries more. I had written a model for the process and ran the
program on slow 286 systems. I'd start the run before leaving for work,
and would get the result a few hours after coming home from work :)

For each parameter change I tried I had to wait that long to see
results. During a course of a few months I gradually began to become
reasonably confident that CH is on borrowed time indeed.

I actually made many attempts at solving this, but the way I found
worked best was a reverse of what takes place in radioactive decay
process. In my view it exhibits the kind of persistence that MH has! Let
me explain this matter to you possible CH readers (the MH doesn't need
it - they find this out by themselves and don't even know of such
possible facts - it all will work by itself with us knowing it or not).

I'm now trying to make you CH understand why you will go away :) So read
carefully. It is better than your Bible and your entire intelligence
communities combined :-) Read carefully!

Generally, when the stupid you try and find out that the MH in your
midst can actually be suppressed by you, and you eagerly begin or
continue doing that, you miss the fact that they don't go away! The MH
adjusts and survives and life continues, but your actions to suppress
them brings the life for _everybody_ to a more challenging level,
affecting not just the MH, but everybody, including the CH :) Now, at
any instance of this process, be it happiness or absolute misery, MH
manages life better than you CH. Therefore you make your $millions at
people's expense and live and get old and die while your stupid CH
children are facing a world with slightly fewer CH in it than before.
Your actions reduced their percentages in population because the MH
handled the tough life better.

But you're still stupid. Not by your education or surroundings and what
others could provide you, but by your own genes. you're still CH, an
earlier human. So you keep suppressing the MH and do so even more
intently cause now the fear is setting in too. Fear of what's cancer to
you. It is something else that reaching your abodes and little by little
is replacing you. So you suppress the MH even more and grab and hold the
wealth to your stupid selves. MH thinks nothing of it! He just adjusts
and lives happily, making many children, while the CH of the society,
the bulk of CH, suffer under the conditions you imposed on people. Same
story. You live and die and your stupid CH offsprings enter the world
and face a society tougher than the CH faced before.

See the picture you stupid fuck? I hope so.

That's what reverse radioactive decay is. It wins cause it has the
winning card in itself. Just needs time, that's all. So that's what I
chose 30 years back for my model to determine your long term situation.

You can either give in or you can bomb the MH, but they'll adjust and
survive, and in time, they come for you, your land, your wealth, and
your existence itself.

You die out only by what _you_ are. That's how I think the Neanderthals
disappeared, and that's how you CH will disappear. This same process
took place and finished once before where I come from. It isn't the
first time. The MH have features that works better on planet Earth. On
the long run MH replace you! Future belongs to the Chinese, Indians,
Iranians, Latinos and American Indians. You CH are on borrowed time.

We the MH have the "compartments" for it. The ACOB to manage better. Any
miserable little shit of a human you pick up among us and study, you
will see that compartment in there! Why don't you read your genius's
words about Iranians in general when he observed them first around 1890.
Curzon. See what he saw in us. His eyes went crossed. He didn't know
what to think of it. He didn't know how to describe it. He didn't know
what it was! I posted once such paragraphs to another forum some 20
years ago. Go dig that out if you want to avoid reading the two volume
book "Persia and The Persian Question" just to find those paragraphs.

This isn't cheap talk. This is your fucking destination explained in
your own fucking language. Not in Persian! You don't have that level of
education, so I fucking explained it in your own fucking funny language.
You're on the way OUT.

I will describe such process more closely later.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<sth8g1$kcl5$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3838&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3838

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 12:56:01 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 18:56 UTC

Another evidence behind these speculations is the language structure. CH
picked the Indo-Iranian language from their Iranian fathers when their
mothers were Neanderthals speaking differently. This probably happened
some 20 or 30 thousand years ago, after Iranians moved towards Europe
via newly opened pathways as ice receded northward, encountered the last
batches of Neanderthals in there which were preserved by ice separating
them from Asia, and mated with their women. The CH offsprings used this
language in their own styles and it can easily be seen today what they
did with it. Compare Persian grammar to English grammar to see what I
mean. It's as if Persian language was given to donkeys to use for a
while and make sounds with.

That's how English grammar is compared to Persian. German language fares
better because it received much more from the original Indo-Iranian
languages, and as it's geographically placed between Iran and England,
the extent of Neanderthal touch in it also resides in between Persian
and English.

Even the way spoken English language _sounds_ gives an MH the right
clue. I can sort of see clearly how the way our language changed
geographically from Iran to England as those ancient Iranians traversed
those regions westward. The farther away from Iran the more it is as if
it was given to donkeys to make use of it. You don't believe what came
to my mind when I first heard English spoken by a native Englishman.
There's this inherent disability to make use of your speak region of
brain that so starkly shows in the way English sounds.

And the change from Iran to England is continuous. Germans speak much
more like Iranians than Englishmen do. German grammar is much more like
Iranian grammar than English grammar is. German words are much more
closer to Iranian words than the deformed chewed up English words are
compared to their Iranian equivalent words.

This distribution of language features clearly shows the continuous flow
of MH from Iran to Europe in the past 30 or so thousand years.
Continuous mating with Neanderthal women along the way and mating with
the CH already created by earlier waves, resulting in more MH features
in the off-spring and less of Neanderthal features left in them, as
newer and newer arrival of the MH from Iran took place.

This is why Europeans consider themselves "Aryan." Aryan is the same
word for Iranian, and points to the same people as well. "Iran" itself
means "land of Aryans".

This flow westward has continued since too of course. It will continue
until Europeans begin to look like Iranians!

At work, already since 1990, I used to show my bare hands and arms to CH
colleagues and ask them "What do you see?". They'd just wait for me to
continue. Then I proceeded to say "You are seeing how you'll look like a
thousand years from now." And they'd think a moment and quickly get
comfortable, cause I looked like a heck of a guy. They wouldn't have
minded at all to look like me. There was no thick-lipped African in
there. There was no pile of ground meat looking flesh or skin like the
British people. They'd see a face that wasn't as if it had a fucking
kitchen accident the day earlier just because it walked under the sun
for three hours. Do you know how you CH look after staying a bit under
the Sun?

It's as if hot olive oil has splashed into your fucking faces! Admit it.
Admit the reality. And live with it.

More clues later.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<stjpo0$lttq$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3843&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3843

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 12:02:41 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 18:02 UTC

CH was supposed to be gone by now. Do you know that? Completely gone!

I don't mean to say I want you gone, not at all. I want to have that
option left for me. When I fuck, I want to have the option to fuck a CH
woman also. But then that's a part of same design that removes you from
this planet. Cause the baby I put into you comes out not quite as CH as
you are. Do you know how many CH women I've fucked in my life?
Especially more intelligent ones. Hell I might have 4 or 5 other sons
and daughters that I'm not even aware of, each one half as CH as their Moms.

You are still around because of a few freak accidents. Everything that
you had achieved by 17th century had already begun and achieved four
centuries earlier in Iran, India, and China. Everything. But Mongols
onslaught shifted such developments to later times in history and placed
such developments among CH, not the MH. You the CH were spared because
the MH changed Mongols. By the time they were done with China and Iran
(the Himalayas saved Indians), they also were done being Mongols. That's
how you fucks survived. They'd even sent various waves of spies into
your regions in western Europe counting castles, horses, cattle, food,
and your entire war making capabilities. These spies went through every
fucking region in Europe! And Mongols were prepared as hell to come and
destroy you. But we changed their nature. Their culture, and along that,
we lost all of our achievements. The opportunities fell to your hands to
advance yourselves. Often using same Iranian sources of knowledge.

Nevertheless, I think, you wouldn't have made it to this time in
history. Get a clue from last century and what you did in the two world
wars to yourselves. The clue to the fact that as larger and larger you
become in population, more and more unstable you become. That's just
what goes with the deep seated collectivistic traits in you. In small
numbers it won't have much effect, and could even be advantageous, but
in large numbers it is an impairment that can cause your demise.

I think, if it wasn't for the effects of several plagues that spread
across Europe, you'd be gone by now. One way or another you would
destroy most of yourselves, and the rest of you, when you'd now go for
the MH, would get destroyed by the MH. It _almost_ happened in last century!

You were damn lucky that you stopped Hitler! I said this same thing 20
years back in usenet in another forum. Because if you hadn't stopped
him, by this very moment you'd be past history! Don't take things for
granted too much. You're living surrounded by a sea of humans that are
each better equipped than you in dealing with their problems. If you go
too far, they'll wipe you out, as simple as that. They won't wait for
time to take care you! So just watch your steps and spend your borrowed
time carefully.

That's my predictions based on nothing but analyzing different features
in you the CH, which in turn is a fine example of what I want to clarify
under this subject header :-)

I will discuss this more later.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<stmh1i$ngk9$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3846&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3846

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 12:52:35 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 18:52 UTC

Another nice prediction that a similar analysis could lead to is how the
AMC Entertainment stocks were capable of doing during tight lockdown
period. I made a little money doing it, mainly for fun.

AMC is some resilient little shit, isn't it. Hehe :) It got back from
death at the beginning of the lock down and began living again. I don't
think as long as the generations who have fond memories of "going to the
movies" still exist, AMC could die to begin with. But this resiliency I
think isn't just rooted in people's memories. It comes from features in
CH themselves.

CH, by nature, has excellent use for it. Seeing a movie at home for a CH
is a different experience from seeing it in a theater together with
other CH. That's why CH goes to Church. That's why CH turned original
Christianity into a social event. AMC is a bit of a "football game" also
to them.

They miss it bad. Covid prevented them from doing it but sure as hell
hasn't made people forget how fun it was to see movies together, and so
cheap.

There's an AMC dollar theater 10 minutes drive from where I live. I
myself have fond memories of it. During the months of lock down when I
was in the area I drove there to see how many cars are parked in its
vast parking lot. It was such a melancholic scene for a year and a half,
and yet you'd also see all these other cars driving through it to take a
look!.. I always saw a few others doing the same.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned a couple of ways to test someone's
ACOB. Another possibility perhaps is showing them one of those drawings
that are composed of other unrelated drawings of things that one's brain
can recognize and see how many of these sub-drawings the person can
discover. There are a lot of such drawings. What comes to my mind right
now is the lion on Santana's first (was it their first? I think it was
the first Santana I purchased in late 1960s in high school years) album.
You'd see a lion, but it had other figures inside. A lot of people of
course saw the legs of the Black woman there, that was a no brainer, but
seeing the rest of her, so cleverly depicted was easily missed by a some
in those days.

I'm going to give a link to it so you see it by yourself. Ok I'm
undecided between "Shades of Time" and "Treat" :-)

I'll go for "Treat." It's a short story of life itself after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHT4f53GDZE

Study that lion and see how soon you discover all its components. How
many people do you see in it?

More later.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<stpl6t$p9vv$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3848&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3848

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 17:22:04 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Sun, 6 Feb 2022 23:22 UTC

Presently humanity consists of the MH, the CH, and the present Africans
(which may _not_ be the ones MH left behind a long time back). Now there
are two exciting questions to ask:

1- What is the _next_ development in mankind?
2- What are the Africans in this day and age?

Such ACOB as I elaborated a bit in this blog should be able to do some
predictions, no? Well, I think I have the answer to the first question
above :-) And I think samples of the future more "modern" human wiring
are in existence today :-) They're just not that prevalent yet. Who are
they?

I think they are those whose brains are wired like the Aspergers of
today. They're the next wiring!

In these times, they're considered to have a disorder! Hehe :) I don't
think so! I think they're just fine and doing well, and we're the ones
who are still engulfed with nonsensical group behavior and codes in our
lives, wasting valuable ACOB resources just to gain those nonsensical
skills. I think problem is with us not the Aspergers. They are better
than us.

The percentage of Aspergers among extremely well doing individuals seem
to be quite high. Musk is one. Gates is definitely; well, he hasn't as
far as I know admitted it but I can see it in him in just about every
way that he is.

Remember that "other side" of Bill Gates that those who had business
encounters with him had each discovered? That other side is the exact
way an Asperger behaves when not pretending. Extremely analytical.

So my answer to the first question above is that the next development in
mankind will be in another wiring of the brain in which nonsensical
group behavior are eliminated and all the energy and effort is spent on
logical and analytical compartments. They will have no wirings for modes
of behavior and "scripts" one has to follow in relation to presence of
others; instead, they will function, all the time, doing nothing but
utilizing the ACOB: They will be the Aspergers.

Now question 2. Who are the present Africans? Where do they stand? Do we
even know them? Have they been given a chance to show off what they can
do? A quick superficial look at them indicates that they didn't even
invent the wheel among themselves. They still carry their stuff on their
heads. But that may not mean anything. So should they be given a chance?
I don't think the MH was given a chance to increase in number and manage
their own lives. They just managed it from begin to end themselves
despite any obstacles present in those times. But then what if "giving a
chance" in these times would benefit everybody?

We "gave it a chance" and created larger sweeter apples and oranges.
Better tasting pecans. Larger more beautiful flowers, etc. Should we do
the same with Africans in case they turn up not capable of managing it
all by themselves? Is there something in them that will work better than
the same thing in us if they are given the chance?

I don't have the answers to any of these questions. To be honest, I
haven't thought about it at all, and that's why I don't have any
answers. There might be quite convincing answers that later will be
discovered, or are discovered and I'm not aware.

Later.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<su3g60$vuhm$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3853&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3853

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 10:57:37 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:57 UTC

One point before I forget to mention. Do _not_ mistake Africans with
American Blacks. American Blacks have a high dosage of CH or MH genes in
them. They are exceptions to the rule, so to speak. When thinking about
African man, only look at African men in Africa, not elsewhere.

So regarding question 1, I think by all probability the trend is towards
less and less group behavior and more and more individual managing. Our
entire past indicates this trend so why not into future as well. The
Aspergers already lack the huge part of our wiring that deals with
essentially useless social behavior. Their entire wiring is geared on
analytics compartments! That's a huge advantage over us.

Remember that even sometime in our past, way before earliest man, we
also had yet another mechanism for social behavior that we later lost
and never retained again, namely the electromagnetic form of
communication among us which created group behavior. Other species kept
it, like fish, birds, and roaches. They have this "telepathy" form of
communication that enables them to act in unison. We lost that a long
time ago when we became individualistic enough to survive on our own.
Even some animals still seem to exhibit possessing that ability but to a
lesser extent than birds or fish.

And let's suppose a time will come, in a few thousand years perhaps,
that today's Aspergers are the sample human of the time. What would be
next? :-) What will be the human of _their_ future? I think I have the
answer for that as well :)

I think the human of their future is one who has ceased talking. Even
the speech compartments of the wiring in them will have been devoted to
analytical work and replaced by "seeing." Seeing is much faster than
talking or reading; those who do speed reading know that. Thinking is
also faster than talking! In those days ahead, we won't even need to
talk to each other. That space and its wiring in the brain will be part
of the larger overall analytical activity centers.

Heck, there are extremely intelligent individuals in India right now
that have stopped talking, believing that overall effect of it is
negative and a waste at the least! When I was a kid their leader was
known and respected in Iran. Sometime in his 20s I think he had realized
that talking was an overall nuisance and stopped talking till the day he
died. His pictures, to this day, show this unbelievable man always
smiling at you while looking into your eyes.

I really believe we'll stop talking at some time into future, and that
this stage will be the stage after Aspergers take over and become the
dominant human.

More later.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<su636j$11fhm$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3854&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3854

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 10:34:27 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 16:34 UTC

And even after speech stops? :-)

Easy. Any other form of encounter with others that human will've still
retained will begin to be allocated to ACOB in stead of the previous
nonsensical use. Sex perhaps. Sperm banks will totally replace sex. You
might say, "what about the joy of fucking women?". No problem. Have any
of you fucked a woman lately? We all have our own private harems online
consisting of most beautiful women imaginable from every race and creed
and corners in the world. Chaturbate!

Chaturbate was suggested to me by an astonishingly sexy woman where I
worked in those days. Nobody in that huge multi building company had an
ass like hers. Nobody! She was just sexy as hell. She passed by, and
you'd actually go to see how many men have stepped in that path just to
see her ass as she carried it. She was very special.

She's the one who one day discussing things with me suggested that I try
Chaturbate, and that she thought it would be the norm of the future. I
think she was right, and that's why I mentioned her here, cause I think
some day marriage itself will be history and Chaturbate will take over
sex-related matters.

You could discuss anything under the sky with that woman, and she was a
match. I learned from her as she learnt from me. God must be so stupid
not to have many many many more like her (and hers) around. Aces in
every way.

Sperm banks and Chaturbate. You'll cook your own simple dishes. That's
the future of marriage and sex.

More later.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<sulr3t$8gc7$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3856&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3856

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 09:54:37 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 15:54 UTC

We see of course the workings of our ACOB (Analytical Compartments Of
Brain) just about everywhere in science and math. And science and math
are very very old! I think just as old as the MH (Modern Human). It
doesn't seem (to me) that they existed in any form before MH appeared.

And things in math for MH quickly developed beyond better and more
efficient ways of counting cause it had that avalanche effect. Previous
steps providing more opportunities to take newer steps.

Counting one by one is of course very old. But addition and subtraction
came only after agriculture made it necessary; i.e. at most 10k years
old. In the period before that, the era of animal domestication, the
necessity to use math came about only once a year or so, so it did not
develop like in the period of agriculture later where it had become an
everyday need.

Domesticating animals is older than agriculture by a few thousand years.
Even to this day remnants of people who domesticated animals and moved
up and down the meridians throughout each year to get enough grass for
their animals can be found in Iran. They're older than farmers. Some
better forms of counting could've developed among them just to handle
the animal counts once or twice a year but nothing compared to the need
for math after agriculture began.

Agriculture forced MH to develop more efficient math. They even invented
calculating machines to handle all those additions and subtractions
faster than usual rules that had developed for them (abacus).

Then scales of things took another dimension, and modern man's need to
even more efficient ways to handle counts increased dramatically. Cities
had been created feeding on agricultural products, and all sorts of
complications resulted from that, leading to division and multiplication
rules getting invented.

But later even that wouldn't do the job when people wanted to now
predict in advance what night will be Mithra's birthday (winter
solstice) and how many days left so they could prepare for festivities.
Or how to prepare for vernal equinox festivities in advance (beginning
of Iranian new year).

So newer and different needs led to a point that now the "government"
(which itself required quite a lot of math to govern) paying talents to
create more efficient ways to count and calculate. When things got to
this point, the activity became organized, steady, and very fruitful.

Alongside all this, geometry was developing for man's other needs than
just counting. Building houses required it. Then some Egyptian MH
(Euclid) organized all geometry practices and know-how into a set of
laws and corollaries into what we now know as Euclidean geometry. At
this time (a few centuries before birth of Christ) geometry was still an
independent form of math from the activities purely based on counting.
This latter activity, a few centuries later got organized and developed
by another MH, this time an Iranian (Kharazmi), into "algebra". A form
of math independent of geometry, that was very much needed in
observation of nature and how some of the visual changes that take place
have some sort of dependence on one another. When something changes in
time, another thing (or a bunch of other things) also begin changing and
in a certain fixed and predictable way that belongs only to that
particular happening in nature. So algebra was born and developed.

Algebra was quite an advanced subject already in 8th century in Iran and
anywhere else that Islam had taken it to. Even third degree polynomials
where fully treated in it back then (Khayyam's works). But algebra still
was a separate subject of math from geometry.

Then of course Mongols arrived and wiped everything to hell (13th
century). But 3 centuries later, the MH of Europe (Jews) began slowly
translating the remaining math and science manuscripts from Arabic
(language of science and math before Mongols arrived) to Latin. And the
church in Europe gradually started teaching some of these math and
science to themselves and village people around them. It started with
Church in Europe because only Church in Europe was literate. The CH
(Cro-Magnon Human) in Europe didn't know how to read and write and
didn't even have written language.

This wouldn't still take those CH anywhere. It wasn't until the great
plagues wiped most Europeans that money and resources became available
for everybody. When this happened, the move forward empowered by such
math and science attained another dimension and renaissance thus
happened, for this reason, in that area of the globe (of all the
places!) Because the area it belonged to in the first place didn't
recover from Mongols' effect for 700 years after. That's how CH got the
time and the chance to experience renaissance and the following
developments after that. Really some freak situations. It was not the
normal way things had always developed. Of course it is gradually
getting normal now again as a few more centuries come and go. Science
and technology will go where it belongs, to the MH areas. CH doesn't
have a future in that. In fact there will be no CH left by then.

Then in 16th century, some clever European, an MH himself (he doesn't
look CH to me from paintings of him that exists) noticed that he could
take geometry and divide its projections into two different straight
directions (for planar figures) and get all the geometry he needed from
what happens along those two directions alone! A perfect example of
"analysis" that ACOB can do. Dividing the whole into its hidden
components that make the whole.

He didn't need the original geometry and all its laws and methods
anymore! He could use just the "algebra" along those two directions and
get all the geometry from it that he needed :-) This is really amazing.
So "Cartesian coordinates" were introduced to scientific communities and
for the first time geometry and algebra came together and became one and
the same thing :) Two forms of the same thing :) Geometry and
multivariable algebra became synonymous.

Without that work, Newton and Leibniz could NOT, a few years later, have
developed calculus. So the guy was definitely one of the "giants" that
Newton had pointed to in his mind.

More to come.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<sup37u$afi2$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3857&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3857

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 15:31:40 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 21:31 UTC

Note that Mongols had wiped China clean to hell some 20 years before
reaching Iran. They really threw all forms of development at least 700
years into future for the MH.

And interestingly, as soon as Mongols did the job with Iran 20 years
after that, they themselves disappeared into thin air! :) They were MH
themselves, so immediately absorbed the superior culture in China and
Iran and became one and the same with the remaining people of those
countries. Almost as quickly as they arrived, as thoroughly they
disappeared without any cultural changes among those people. They
assimilated into Chinese and Iranians 100%. This happened _only_ because
they were MH themselves, of the stocks that moved out of Africa shortly
before Iranians and Chinese had moved out.

Also these same MH, the Mongols, are the reason most Latin American
people are MH. It was these people who got to Americas via Alaska when
land bridge still was above water.

Even grandson of Chengiz himself has a book of poems of his own in
Persian. He is also the one who put huge effort into gathering the
wonderful poems of Hafez that the general devastation had threatened its
existence, and putting them into what we've had since as Hafez' work.
Hafez' poems are in the heart of Iranians and the Iranian thinking.
Every aspect of life for an MH is depicted in it as clearly and artfully
as it can ever be depicted. A one and only in the entire history.

Chengiz's grandson made sure bits and pieces of this work was gathered
and formed into once source! %100 assimilation. %0 mongol, %100 Persian
:-) This only happens when both sides are the same species of human.

MH does not assimilate into CH and vice versa, because brain itself and
its wiring is involved. You'd have to genetically mix them to such ends
that result is neither CH nor MH. That's all there is to do and all that
can happen. So earlier forms of human disappear in this process because
the newer forms are something else. The CH aren't neanderthals, and the
MH aren't CH. They're really differently wired humans. You can't use
"education" and "upbringings" to make them same. It could only work if
both people were similarly wired. That's why Mongols in China and Iran
and three major kingdom in between the two totally disappeared, and so
fast. China remained China, Iran remained Iran.

And Europe and all the CH in it got to see the century after the 13th
century. That's how they got to see it!

Science is alien to CH nature. The CH, to this day (and till as long as
they'll last) make fun of scientists. The workings of the ACOB is a joke
to them. They look down on those who resort to such activities in their
lives.

To a grown up CH science is a joke. They consider it something
"childish" that they have left behind in their earlier years of life.
Indeed the last time CH did science was during infancy.

CH grows out of science when leaving infancy behind. The MH retains that
scientific activity in him or her for the entire life.

Yep, we the MH don't assimilate! We may fuck and turn you into something
else, and if it comes to a point that it becomes necessary, we may begin
to kill you. And if that doesn't do the job, we'll come wipe you out
clean off the face of this planet. CH hasn't seen it even once in
history. Some microcosms of it? Yes, two or three times here and there.
French saw it in Algeria and took off in hurry. Americans saw it in
Vietnam and took off in hurry. Russia saw it in Afghanistan and took off
in hurry. If in _any_ of these three scenarios CH had insisted, you'd be
history not too far from today! Past history. MH has not decided, has
not had to yet, to come wipe you CH out.

So far, it hasn't been necessary. Vietnamese, Algerians, and Afghans may
look funny and "childish" to you, but they're MH. If you insist on being
yourselves in spite of them, you will be the loser. Not them!

You just haven't seen it yet to believe it.

Later.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<sutu7v$1gflu$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3859&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3859

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 11:37:03 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 17:37 UTC

Another nice example? Brits sure saw it in India and grabbed their asses
fast and got out before we'd get a chance to know about "UK" at all only
as past history right this moment. How did I miss THAT as an example? Do
you know what India can do to Britain? Of course you don't. You avoided
it fast didn't you.

Ok back to the subject. The ACOB. It always works nicely if you assess
the importance of it by letting it compete with those less endowed with
it. I've already given a few examples, I believe. Let's pick yet one
more example of who wins :-) At least in the long term. The CH and his
group-thinking traits, or the MH utilizing his ACOB.

United States was in 1970s still a first-world essentially CH people. It
isn't now, but back then it was. And it was the most powerful country in
the world. And when it discovered what Shah of Iran and state of Israel
had planned to do for the entire region of middle east, opted to destroy
that plan.

So far so good. A "win-win" you may call it. Looks like a powerful CH
nation got what short-sighted miserable limited thinking of theirs would
lead them to wish. Such wish was fulfilled, right?

No! Iranians got pissed, and that's a bad thing believe me. I'm talking
about centuries and centuries in the future! Israelis got pissed, and
that's a bad thing! They're busy right now modifying your CH asses.
Arabs got pissed, and that's a hell of a bad thing. It makes them great
allies with those who want to twist your stupid asses in earnest.

So they all got to work! In many many many many many different fronts.
More than you CH dimwits could handle. Yes, together with your entire
"intelligence communities." You were so "proudly" had into becoming how
they want to shape you. You're no longer a first world nation.

When you piss off MH you're in trouble, you just don't know it yet. You
don't know who you fooled with even after losing your lives as a result!

How did you fare with Covid? Is it over? Is it time for another one?
See, you're not here the one who decides. But same CH who decided to
fuck Shah and Israeli plans up back in 1970s, same "baby boomers", are
now getting killed by you CH. You're killing those baby boomers who did
that to Iran and Israel. Somebody _changed_ you and knew how to and what to.

Best you can do about it? You can fuck yourselves. I'm serious. Or,
perhaps, you can drop your pants this instant and finger yourselves.
What else there is for you to do about it. It is beyond you, beyond what
you are. You can't win against the MH. Baby, you haven't even seen it
yet. Wait to see what more is in store motherfuckers.

ACOB rules. It determines the outcome. The long-term outcome.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<suu27l$1gj37$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3861&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3861

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 12:45:09 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:45 UTC

Yep. EVERYTHING I want to point at is included in that one paragraph I
said about the CH decision to destroy Shah and Israel's plans. You don't
want coexistence because you don't know what it is. So you will face
annihilation in ways you cannot conceive.

All the data and all the proof you need. Anything that can be disclosed
about CH and its long-term future, including its demise, is packed in
that paragraph. Do you have those ACOB in you? Go ahead and deduce
everything that there is about CH from that single paragraph.

It says it all. It so clearly shows how pitiful, how incapable, and how
weak indeed the CH are even at the top of power and success and
opportunities and wealth! It tells you that stupid doesn't win. That
stupid only loses against the intelligent.

Sure, you can fuck yourselves now if you want. This thing is
irreversible. Has been so since December of 1977 with Carter's visit to
Tehran.

When you were Neanderthals, we kicked your asses.
When you were Roman Empire, we kicked your asses.
When you were Russian Empire, we kicked your asses.
When you were British Empire, we kicked your asses.
When you were Hitler, we kicked your asses.
When you became United States of America of 1970s, we kicked your asses!

Cro-magnon man, just like the neanderthals before them, doesn't
understand coexistence, therefore it will go away like a fart in the
wind of time.

Via genetic interference, human skin opacity changes very fast in just a
few generation. No more than two or three generations indeed. Yet a lot
of CH to this day are totally transparent in skins. This means the
Neanderthal part of their heritage has been very recent and after that
relatively intact until now. Because if you let time alone take care of
it; i.e. without genetic interference, it will take eons for opacity to
change by itself (like it did with Neanderthals tucked away from rest of
humanity by ice). These two important factors leaves just one viable
scenario: Transparent skinned Europeans are CH. Cro-Magnons.

Again. It took a very long time for first wave of black skinned people
who left the Africa to much colder areas with much less sun to develop
transparent skin. A lot of time should pass undisturbed (genetically)
for that to happen.

In Africa, going south wouldn't get you away from genetic assault of
Africans. Land connection is continuous and then there's the forbidding
south seas. Same with going west and east and north. The seas stopped
them and kept them among Africans. But those who got out of Africa via a
narrow tiny passage north east of Egypt and into Iran and on to Europe,
they had the whole Mediterranean sea between them and Africans, and
Black sea between them and those who continued eastward from Iran.
Farther north there was just ice. So they stayed genetically undisturbed
in Europe for eons, long enough for transparent skinned ones to become
dominant population and dark skinned ones die off by lack of vitamin D.

I don't know what the crooks claim, but a scientist calls those people
"Neanderthals." And only in Europe they had the genetic isolation
necessary to develop that kind of skin. Anywhere else, in Asia and east
Asia, no matter how cold, the flow of people from Africa didn't allow
such genetic isolation. So they not only didn't get transparent skinned,
but genetically also got assaulted all the time by new arrivals from
Africa via that narrow strip of land

Again, I don't know what the crooks claim, but a scientist does _not_
call these people in Iran and east of Iran "Neanderthals." They weren't
undisturbed like Europeans. And they stayed dark skinned relative to
Europeans by extremely effective genetic interference from new arrivals.

This all was before the MH, the Modern Human, appeared.

Then MH appeared somewhere in Africa with a special brain wiring that
made his ACOB better and higher functioning compared to others and for
this reason alone he was a more individualistic human than the group
thinking ambient ones. This means more ideas and solutions in times of
hardship compared to just one or two coming from leaders of the ambient
humans. So very quickly indeed the MH life improved and they got on
their ways to get away from the ambient Africans, using same successful
routes the earlier waves had taken.

MH got out of Africa (again those who went south or west or east didn't
achieve genetic isolation from African man) via Egypt and Iran and
continued Eastward mainly because of water barriers on west all the way
up north to nothing but ice was reached. So MH either lingered in Iran
or continued going east. By his abilities to analyze independently from
first wave people in those areas, modern man became very effectively the
dominant population. Even their offsprings with first wave people,
"Cro-Magnons-2", if you want to name them, didn't last long against
superior thinking power of strong groups of individual thinkers vs weak
groups of group-thinkers.

From this point on, new arrivals from Africa, no matter what kind of
human, didn't matter much anymore because the stronger mechanism of
"individual thinking" determined who'll stay dominant, not genetic
disturbance. This had proven to be the fact because in Africa itself MH
had succeeded by its superior ACOB against all the genetic assault it
was getting from those with ACOB of earlier humans.

Generally, the reason MH man marries one type of woman but not another
isn't because one type is white or the other type is black, but is which
type among the two has a thinking head on her shoulders. So good luck
trying to make babies with the MH if you're not yourself MH.

Then it got warmer at last and some pathways west got opened for the MH
in Iran, so some of them started going westward into Neanderthal areas
of Europe fucking those asses like no other asses had been fucked before!

This created the CH of today's Europe, because, again, the thinking head
won in the long run against the group thinking Neanderthals.

These offsprings of MH and Neanderthals, the CH, had ACOBs better than
Neanderthals but not as good as those in pure MH. True MH among them
were few, so the ambient CH population stayed reatively intact. Was not
pushed to margins. Everybody in Europe could compete with everybody else
in Europe pretty equally. So why should CH disappear? It didn't disappear.

The present Europeans (and all those among them who spread around the
world recently) are CH, not MH.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<sv0i8b$ekrd$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3864&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3864

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 11:30:51 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 17:30 UTC

This is just argument based on transparency of skin. I have direct other
evidences showing convincingly (to me) that Europeans aren't modern
human. There's obvious group thinking in them. They cannot isolate facts
and study each fact in isolation! Look at their physics books! All those
human names thrown in like candy. Look at their "Nobel Prize"! As if
physics gives a fuck. Insertion of credit into science! Reputation!
Authority! Without such nonsense European man wouldn't accept _any_
physics as valid! Somebody said "Einstein would be NOTHING without Nobel
prize." If physics is "nothing" for you unless someone else tells you it
is physics, you are not MH, because MH is individualistic. He checks it
out by himself not by looking at others to see what they say about it.
You would be CH if words of others came first, and this would be CH
thinking.

I've never heard of one scientist in Iran being hurt in our entire long
history. But see what Europeans did with their scientists. They burned
them at the stake because they had thought independently from authority.
You're a moron if you don't see all this CH creed in Europeans.

Or you're a CH yourself, which compared to the MH _are_ a moron in many
ways that I will explain later.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<t05bp8$147ig$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3867&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3867

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 10:27:18 -0600
 by: Clutterfreak - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 16:27 UTC

Europeans became and stayed white only as a result of isolation. But
this isolation, in turn, means they stayed either pure neanderthals
until recently, or were already totally eradicated eons back by modern
man and then these modern men in Europe became gradually white eons
later till now.

Which one is the case? This is where language comes in to help. European
languages show that modern men only recently went to Europe, not eons
back! I cannot even compare words of Persian and Arabic, as closely in
time we have been together. The words, the grammar, are very far from
each other. One is Semitic the other is Indo-European. But we've been so
recently in Europe that I can compare words of Persian with German and
English, and they're mostly one and the same. We didn't get our language
from Europeans. Sanskrit, the mother of it all, wasn't spoken in Europe,
it was spoken in India. Modern man went to Europe _only_recently_ and
gave those neanderthals his language and made their women pregnant and
turned the next generation of them into CH.

So White Europeans of today (and those from them who migrated to other
region of the world) are Cro-Magnon man. The offsprings of modern
Iranians and neanderthals of Europe.

Also note that change of brain wiring doesn't happen gradually! It
happens in jumps, either naturally or by genetic interference by other
types of men. So throw it out of your mind that "Europeans were
neanderthals then gradually became MH!" They gradually became
transparent in skin but stayed neanderthals until MH got there and
changed their genes to those of CH.

Europeans abhor the term "cro-magnon". Do you know that it entered their
literature, in the sense of humanity department literature, only once
and that was it? :) Never again! The only mortal who dared using it and
getting away with it was just one case of a man mentioning it just one
time. In the preface of one of his books. His name was Camus. And he
wrote in French. And even this one and only time that this happened, it
could happen because he was Algerian MH.

Europeans diligently keep this quiet. They still have hope to stay
hidden from the MH.

I'll show more clues to these facts.

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<t12dcb$aij8$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3874&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3874

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 11:52:28 -0500
 by: Clutterfreak - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 16:52 UTC

Present situation for the CH is similar to what I earlier mentioned
about Aspergers. To most, Aspergers have some sort of disorder! To
Aspergers and scientists, to the MH, Aspergers are the superior human of
our future. This is a good analogy. Learn from it you early humans and
calm down. Accept the fact that Iranians turned European neanderthals
into present European CH. Better yet, they did it only by fucking their
females :) They didn't kill them or outperform them. It was so recent
that outperforming them wouldn't get rid of the Neanderthals so cleanly
as it is today. So this happened by rapid and decisive process of
fucking them :-)

Science cuts through "clutter", didn't you know that? Hehe :)

Re: Analytical Compartments Of The Brain :-)

<t12e84$aj9q$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3875&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3875

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.support.diet.paleolithic
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 12:07:17 -0500
 by: Clutterfreak - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:07 UTC

On 3/18/2022 11:52 AM, Clutterfreak wrote:

> Present situation for the CH is similar to what I earlier mentioned
> about Aspergers. To most, Aspergers have some sort of disorder! To
> Aspergers and scientists, to the MH, Aspergers are the superior human of
> our future. This is a good analogy. Learn from it you early humans and
> calm down. Accept the fact that Iranians turned European neanderthals
> into present European CH. Better yet, they did it only by fucking their
> females :) They didn't kill them or outperform them. It was so recent
> that outperforming them wouldn't get rid of the Neanderthals so cleanly
> as it is today. So this happened by rapid and decisive process of
> fucking them :-)
>
> Science cuts through "clutter", didn't you know that? Hehe :)

As a matter of fact the present early humans, the CH, are trying to hide
behind their "H-bombs". Well we MH have better things than that. We have
the "compartments!"

Yep. The "compartments" that _built_ those H-bombs in the first place.
You're trying to hide behind something that we built for the sole
purpose of controlling you. Why do you think no more of such vice has
taken place by your backward stupid people since 1945? How could this
many decades come and go without one? Ever experienced that in your
fucking history? No. It's the first time.

Those weapons are _ours_ to control you CH dimwits. Not vice versa baby.
We're smarter than you. You want to improve yourselves? Get fucked by
us. Open your laps wide and let the modern man put babies into you.
That's the only way for you to reach the long term future on this
planet. The only way that you can manage.

I will even convince you later!