From: MrPostin...@kymhorsell.com
Newsgroups: alt.ufo.reports,alt.astronomy
Subject: IG nominee promises "comprehensive assessment" of UFO's
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 20:05:49 +1100
 by: MrPostin...@kymhorsell.com - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 09:05 UTC

It's allays painful to watch the saussages been made.
But you cain look away!

<https://thedebrief.org/nominee-for-dod-inspector-general-pledges-
comprehensive-assessment-of-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-if-confirmed/>

Nominee for DOD Inspector General Pledges "Comprehensive Assessment" of
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena if Confirmed

Micah Hanks
The Debrief
Feb 16, 2022

Robert P. Storch, President Biden's nominee for Inspector General of
the Dept of Defense (DoD), stated during a Senate hearing Tue
that if confirmed, he will follow through with current efforts
involving the "comprehensive assessment" of unidentified aerial
phenomena (UAP). However, he admitted to being currently unfamiliar
with the issue.

The statements were made as the United States Senate Committee on Armed
Services convened to consider Storch's pending nomination to the
Dept of Defense, along with other nominees for positions within
the DoD and the Dept of the Air Force.

"I am truly humbled to have been nominated to lead the team at DoD
OIG," Storch said during his opening statement, "and believe that I am
well-positioned to do so."

As the Committee members presented questions to the nominees, US
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) asked Storch about his awareness of
the DoD's "ongoing assessment of the response from DoD components to
the intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomenon into controlled DoD
airspace, as well as UAP activity around naval and air operations," and
whether he felt the NSA had been responsive to the DoD's current
inquiries.

"I'm afraid that's not an issue with which I am currently familiar,"
Storch told Gillibrand, adding that "if confirmed, I certainly am
willing to look into that and take any action that's appropriate."
unidentified aerial phenomena unidentified aerial phenomena Robert P.
Storch, current Inspector General (IG) for the National Security
Agency/Central Security Service (NSA), and nominee to be Inspector
General of the Dept of Defense, addressed US Senator Kirsten
Gillibrand's questions about unidentified aerial phenomena on Tue
(Credit: NSA/public domain).

Gillibrand further pressed Storch about his "commitment to sustain this
comprehensive assessment until it reaches its appropriate conclusion,"
also asking whether audits and other actions may be taken "if the
assessment recommends as much," to which Storch responded similarly.

"As is typical I think across the IG community, when a new IG comes in
if there are pending matters those would continue in the office, and it
would be perfectly appropriate to examine them," Storch told
Gillibrand.

Gillibrand then asked Storch to "please familiarize yourself with this
issue," further requesting that he "respond to both of those questions
in writing before your confirmation please."

Storch, who appeared to be mildly taken off guard by the Senator's
pointed remarks, agreed to Gillibrand's requests.

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."
- Marie Curie

New infrared image shows 'swarm' of flashing 'Tic-Tac shaped' UFOs chase
4 Navy destroyers in 2019
[#unreliablesource]
Daily Mail, 12 Feb 2022
Swarms of flashing 'Tic-Tac shaped' UFOs chased 4 US Navy ... The Navy's
top commanders including the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and...

Top 5 UFOs caught on RADAR
LUFOS, 13 Feb 2022
This is a compilation of credible accounts of UFOs being tracked on RADAR.
The list: Aurigny Flight 544 UFO Japan Air Lines Cargo Flight 1628 ...

Chinese military plays game of drones from Himalayas to South China Sea
South China Morning Post, 12 Feb 2022
and a UFO-like drone that can both fly and cruise underwater, according to
the journal.

Machine `to capture hi-res UFO image by 2024' being built by Harvard professor
The Sun, 07 Feb 2022 17:36Z
Screenshot from the 'Gimbal' UFO video which includes US Navy pilots
exclaiming 'look ... In the 2004 encounter, pilots captured footage of a 'tic
-tac'-shaped object in the sky In other news, a ...

Out of the Shadows: When Mainstream Media Began Taking the UFO Topic
Seriously
The Debrief, 03 Feb 2022
When it comes to UFOs, the mainstream media only recently got into the
game. Here are some of the major voices who helped make that happen.

Can we find UFOs from above?
The Hill, 25 Jan 2022
We are used to looking up when finding Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
(UAP, previously known as UFOs) of the type reported by the Office of the
Director of...

`Something's coming': is America finally ready to take UFOs seriously?
The Guardian, 05 Feb 2022 09:32Z
It's: how crowded is it up there?' UFO-watchers say 2022 could ...

UFO Expert Chris Mellon: Based On What We Know About UAPs, Aliens Are The
BEST Explanation
Yahoo News, 05 Feb 2022 02:15Z
UFO expert Christopher Mellon makes the case for the alien hypothesis ...
It also sets the day's political agenda by breaking ...

CIA Loses 1976 Document Detailing Physical Evidence Relating to UFO Phenomena
The Black Vault, 14 Jan 2022 14:47Z

New partnership aims to investigate UFOs in New Mexico
KOB 4, 25 Dec 2021 04:33Z
New Mexico has been known for its connection to UFO's and now, one of the
state's US Senators wants to help get some ...

MUFON Announces Support of National Defense Authorization Act and Federal
Government's Investigation of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenal
Associated Press, 23 Dec 2021 19:48Z
Senate passage of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), expected to
be signed into law by President Biden, the Dept of Defense will be
back into UFO investigations in a public way.

Truth is in here: $770B defense bill includes agency to investigate UFOs
New York Post, 16 Dec 2021 01:20Z
A provision in the $770 bn military spending bill calls for the
creation of a new agency to investigate reports of UFO ...

Scientists Will Release 3 Terabytes of New UFO Data in 2022
Interesting Engineering, 11 Dec 2021 13:37Z
The scientists are responsible for researching UFOs/UAPs while giving direct
access to the general public of reviewed and ...