Dead? No excuse for laying off work.

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?

SubjectAuthor
* Remove Google Apps from Android?PBAJ
+- Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Andy Burnelli
+* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?VanguardLH
|`* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Andy Burnelli
| +* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?mike
| |+- Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?PBAJ
| |`- Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?VanguardLH
| `* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?VanguardLH
|  `* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Andy Burnelli
|   `- Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Peter Moylan
+* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?micky
|+- Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Joerg Lorenz
|`* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?PBAJ
| `* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?VanguardLH
|  +- Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Nic
|  `* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?PBAJ
|   +* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Nic
|   |`- Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?PBAJ
|   `- Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Joerg Lorenz
`* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?sms
 `* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?CDB
  `* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?VanguardLH
   `* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?sms
    `* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Andy Burnelli
     `* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?David E. Ross
      +- Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Andy Burnelli
      `* Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?sms
       `- Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?Andy Burnelli

Pages:12
Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?

<u09pjc$2gbu9$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=38997&group=comp.mobile.android#38997

From: nos...@nospam.net (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 18:28:26 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 17:28 UTC

David E. Ross wrote:

> You may be smarter than I am and I don't know how to search the archives
> other than the few months back that my nntp provider gives me, so can I ask
> you to let us know where to find a free build of this ladb local adb apk?

There likely isn't any Android package you can't get for free, where if
you're intelligent about it, ladb is legitimately free if you know what I
know - which - I just wrote up in response to your interested query...

*How to use "local" adb wireless-debugging ladb to spoof a PC connection*
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/bbVGa-X3Xq4>

Let me know if you need help in finding the legitimate free APK builds.
--
Those who purposefully filter out facts will doom themselves to ignorance.

Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?

<u09s1o$20rne$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=38999&group=comp.mobile.android#38999

From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 11:09:59 -0700
 by: sms - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 18:09 UTC

On 4/1/2023 9:35 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
> [...]
>> Only _because_ you purposefully _choose_ to remain ignorant of all facts.
>>
>> You _choose_ to be stupid, Steve.
>> You do it on purpose.
>>
>> For example, we already covered adb in this very group, Steve.
>>
>> Yet you're _completely_ ignorant of all facts about it.
>> <https://i.postimg.cc/436FCYFX/adb31.jpg> Local adb runs on Android
>>
>> I don't mind Steve filtering out all facts, which is the same sentiment I
>> told Vanguard, which is I don't care that both of you wish to be ignorant.
>>
>> What I care about is, as a result of you both wishing to remain ignorant,
>> you both spew fantastically incorrect garbage - which is often dead wrong.
>>
>> You're both imbeciles by choice - even as I respect your potential because
>> both of you "can" handle technical details.
>>
>> You alone _choose_ to be ignorant.
>> Your choice of remaining ignorant is why you both end up being stupid.
>>
>> And I don't care about you two fantastically ignorant imbeciles.
>>
>> I don't care at all that both of you wish to be imbeciles on purpose.
>> What I care about is as a result, you both give dead wrong advice.
>>
>>> But it is true that you can find a way to get LADB without paying for
>>> it. But it's not on F-Droid and I would be uneasy about downloading it
>>> from unknown sites. The developer said that this was one of his only
>>> paid apps.
>>
>> Of course it's true. I've written about this and I've used it myself.
>> Which is my point that both of you, Vanguard & Steve, wish to be imbeciles.
>> <https://i.postimg.cc/7YLhtcZL/adb32.jpg> ladb eliminates the PC
>>
>> I don't care that you're both imbeciles so please don't get me wrong.
>> I respect that both of you have the "potential" _not_ to be imbeciles.
>>
>> Even more to the point, neither of the two of you owns a low IQ.
>> You're both not stupid by birth.
>>
>> You're both stupid by design.
>> That's different.
>>
>> You can fix that.
>> You don't have to be an imbecile.
>>
>> You _choose_ to be an imbecile.
>>
>> What I care about is both of you give very bad advice _because_ you both
>> choose to be imbeciles; you're not going to get away with that with me.
>>
>> Here's just one link for you two imbeciles to bone up on ladb for example.
>> <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/udGDxJVcvxo/m/V3Vs_sjXBQAJ>
>>
>> And another:
>> <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/5-nzRG-xM4E/m/FORkwNFDCAAJ>
>>
>> See also:
>> <https://www.xda-developers.com/debloat-your-phone-run-adb-shell-commands-no-root-no-pc/>
>> <https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/say-hello-to-ladb-a-local-adb-shell-without-needing-root-or-a-computer.4204855/>
>>
>> You should be able to recognize my posts on the XDA-Developers' site.
>
> You may be smarter than I am and I don't know how to search the archives
> other than the few months back that my nntp provider gives me, so can I ask
> you to let us know where to find a free build of this ladb local adb apk?

https://apkcombo.com/local-adb/com.draco.ladb.free/

Just be careful about APKs from unknown sources. The $2.99 for the
official version is not unreasonable.

--
“If you are not an expert on a subject, then your opinions about it
really do matter less than the opinions of experts. It's not

Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?

<u0a1m2$2h6nh$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=39002&group=comp.mobile.android#39002

From: nos...@nospam.net (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 20:46:27 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 19:46 UTC

sms wrote:

> https://apkcombo.com/local-adb/com.draco.ladb.free/
>
> Just be careful about APKs from unknown sources. The $2.99 for the
> official version is not unreasonable.

Jesus Christ. That's a stupid idea, Steve. When there are far better.
*Yet again, Steve ignores all facts which is why he's an imbecile.*

Even after all these posts, Steve is _still_ ignorant of the facts!
*How to use "local" adb wireless-debugging ladb to spoof a PC connection*
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/bbVGa-X3Xq4>

For God's sake Steve... *STOP GIVING INNOCENT PEOPLE DEAD WRONG ADVICE!*

The developer himself said how to get a valid legit free ladb apk.
And that's the "official version", Steve.

Yes. The one and only official _free_ version from the ladb developer
Tyler Nijmeh (aka tytydraco) whom I've communicated with on this.

The fact we said how and that you still don't know this isn't what bothers
me about you (and Vanguard), Steve as this isn't personal, nor about you.

The fact you're giving atrociously bad advice to others is what I lament.
All only because you purposefully _choose_ to be stupid, Steve.

I don't care that you _choose_ to be an ignorant imbecile, Steve.
*If you would only STOP giving people extremely bad advice.*

If you're intelligent, there are extremely few APKs that are generally
useful that aren't legitimately available for free, if you know how.
--
People like Steve who filter out all facts are doomed to be imbeciles.

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?