From: phi...@privacy.net (philo)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Camera
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 13:26:09 -0500
 by: philo - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 18:26 UTC

I am very pleased with the quality of the camera that came with my
Galaxy22+ by default. I've tried a number of other camera apps, and the
one that came bundled seems best. It is simply called "Camera."

One pet peeve is the sensitivity.

If I'm taking photos and simply hold the phone to my side for a few
minutes, next time I go to take a shot, I see it's often closed, flipped
over to video or selfie.

Sure wish there was a way to just keep it at all times open to camera
mode and do *nothing* else unless I want to change things.

Also: no matter matter how many times I set the phone to "silent" sooner
or later it switches to vibrate.

Thanks

computers / comp.mobile.android / Camera