From: Ken...@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: One Note Unwanted Lines
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 08:04:53 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 15:04 UTC

I had Microsoft OneNote open in my phone and I accidentally moved my
finger across the screen. As a result I now have a bunch of diagonal
red lines there, and also on the same file on my Windows computer. Can
someone tell me how to get rid of them?

Re: One Note Unwanted Lines

<139jul2qzopt8$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=39356&group=comp.mobile.android#39356

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: One Note Unwanted Lines
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 22:23:39 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 03:23 UTC

Ken Blake <Ken@invalid.news.com> wrote:

> I had Microsoft OneNote open in my phone and I accidentally moved my
> finger across the screen. As a result I now have a bunch of diagonal
> red lines there, and also on the same file on my Windows computer. Can
> someone tell me how to get rid of them?

When the virtual keyboard is shown, like you've tapped somewhere in the
text, there is a ribbon bar at the top of the doc. The ribbon bar has
Undo and Redo buttons. They look like a curved back loop arrow and a
curved forward loop arrow. Else, you can tap on the 3-button menu icon
to get at Undo.

computers / comp.mobile.android / One Note Unwanted Lines