Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 08:00:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - By
Kabatoff, Dar. S.
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Daryl)
 by: Daryl - Thu, 29 Apr 2021 15:00 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - By Kabatoff, Dar.. S.
April 24th 2021 11:28 am 67,681 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The Catholics stole an Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis) and placed it prominently in Vatican Square, then each winter turn an evergreen tree into a decorated idol and place it next to the pagan penis, suitable as both are symbols of fertility… the penis is worshipped as a symbol of fertility due to its reproductive role, while the evergreen tree is worshipped as a symbol of fertility due to remaining green throughout the year. And fish are worshipped as a symbol of fertility due to laying large numbers of eggs, so these priests of fish-god Dagon continue to wear their fish-head hats.

Catholics co-opted Protestant churches and use these churches to teach people to honor the pagan fertility rites, even many Seventh-day Adventist churches place Egyptian dinks on their roofs and place trees turned into decorated idols next to their pulpits and in front of their churches. Different aspects of the pagan winter festival are in direct opposition to God’s first Three Commandments, the Seventh-day Adventists teach people to honor God’s Fourth Commandment while at the same time are teaching people to violate God’s first Three Commandments via their winter celebrations, and then have the audacity to claim that their church is the bulwark of truth.

Seventh-day Adventist children, young adults, older adults and seniors all love to pose next to decorated evergreen tree idols and have their photos taken, which they then upload to Facebook and other social media. If the child is too young to post the photo on social media, then the Seventh-day Adventist parents will post the photo for them, parents use their very own children to teach others to abide by Catholic fertility rites. Who teaches these Seventh-day Adventists to idolize trees and abide by Catholic fertility rites? The Seventh-day Adventist Church models the behavior with the fertility idols standing next to their pulpits and outside in front of their churches, they display the Catholic idols because they too are a Catholic church. Ellen G. White admonished her sheep to not use expensive decorations when idolizing the trees but to use cheap ribbons instead. Many of Ellen White’s SDA churches are capped with Egyptian penises, while she herself has a dink for a tombstone.

Moslems similarly embrace phallic worship, they build penises into their mosque architecture, including into their new mosque in Saskatoon. Should I be bothered to run for mayor of Saskatoon, and win, I would not spend people’s money on promoting Catholic fertility rites, Islamic fertility rites, or on fertility rites espoused by any other religious group. If citizens want to turn their homes, churches, mosques and temples into pagan temples of fertility, let them, but it is wrong to spend tax money on turning city schools and other buildings, streets and parks into blinking pagan temples of fertility.

The courts in Saskatoon and in other Canadian cities are citing the large number of black and aboriginal people languishing in jails as a reason to render softer sentences upon individuals from those racial backgrounds, which amounts to racism. This racism conducted by the Catholic courts results in people happily violating laws as penalties are weak or non-existent.
I complained that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and were teaching people to embrace traditions that are in direct opposition to God’s Commandments and received many years of brutal horrid torture at the hands of predominantly Hindu psychiatrists at the Royal University Hospital at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. I would be detained and tortured for repeated 6-week periods, then injected with drugs on the final day of each 6-week session that resulted in a couple of months of additional horror after each time I was released. Once I lightly punched a fellow who was censoring my posters and was rewarded by the judge with additional months of torture.

Once I was brutally beaten (I nearly died) at the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church (for daring to speak at a Wednesday night Bible study) and was again rewarded with an additional 6-week round of brutal horrid torture (and a couple months additional torture resulting from the drugs injected into me on the last day of the “treatment”). I was brutally assaulted by James George De Witt (born May 8th 1953), and then arrested and tortured, for being brutally assaulted at the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church was used as additional evidence that I was acting up and deserving of a needle in my arse. George James De Witt had arms that were much bigger than my legs, his brother was a national boxing champion - George De Witt grabbed me at the Wednesday night SDA Bible study and flung me up the stairs and then punched me in the head as hard as he could. As I lay on the lawn next to the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church the Adventists departed their Bible study, I wasn’t able to move and nobody came out to see how I was. These Adventists don’t like to hear that their church censors Scriptural references to cannibalism, don’t like to hear that they teach people to abide by Catholic fertility rites, they don’t like to hear that many of their churches are capped with Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises). The following Saturday I stood outside the Seventh-day Adventist Central Church on Victoria Ave. and showed off my ripped clothes and injuries, one Adventist told me not to come back or they would do worse to me. I attended that church hoping for assistance to flee many years of psychiatric horror, they instead beat me to the point of death and then had me arrested and tortured. George De Witt’s daughter posted that she was so pleased that her dad beat the shit out of me, that I was deserving of the beating. I wanted help to flee Canada, instead the Adventists brutalized me further.

Soon after a drug-dealing immigrant from El Salvador (Manuel Oswaldo Chinchilla Morales, born February 8th 1977), who lived with his Seventh-day Adventist family, together with his friends, beat me in downtown Saskatoon. After returning home from the hospital I continued to lay in bed for weeks, fearful that the police were going to come and arrest me again, for speaking again. So the worst two beatings I ever experienced in life were dealt to me at a Seventh-day Adventist Wednesday Night Bible Study and then by a drug dealing immigrant from El Salvador who lived in Saskatoon with his Seventh-day Adventist immigrant family. I was already devastated by years of horror in psychiatric facilities in Saskatoon, these people must have seen me as an easy conquest. George De Witt’s muscular arms were bigger than my thighs, the punch he gave me would likely have killed over 95% of the people on the planet, he is a soldier of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Ethnic diversity is negatively impacting poor whites and poor aboriginal natives, resources provided by governments have limits and are being provided to the newcomers at the expense of the poor. Years ago a group of Syrians arrived to the airport and were welcomed by three levels of government - civil, provincial and federal government representatives welcomed these newcomers and provided homes and money for them, while at the same time many white and native people were sleeping in bushes along the riverbank and under bridges. People could not find it in their hearts to provide a bed for the homeless in Saskatoon, yet when the Syrians and other Islamists were flown in they were provided with hotel rooms, hotel meals and swimming pools. The new Islamist immigrants were provided for at great cost, multitudes more resources were provided for them than for our own, who struggle to live here in abject poverty.

Now we hear on a daily basis of Latin American, Asian and African immigrants committing murders and other serious crimes against white European people. White people in Canada signed treaties with native aboriginals to share this land, these treaties do not give us permission to import many millions of brutal Latin American, Asian and African immigrants. And due to the high amount of gun violence committed by these new immigrants in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia, the Islamic federal government now wants to remove our access to guns rather than punish the murderous and racist thugs. The Canadian Islamic federal government has an agenda that includes allowing white people (especially white males) to perish and this should have been a civic issue long ago. They are housing foreign thugs in Toronto, allowing these thugs to commit repeated acts of violence without serious penalty, then these foreign thugs make excursions to western provinces and commit serious crimes here before returning to Toronto… governments in other regions of Canada are acting as enemies to the citizens of Saskatoon, they should pay for the damages their negligent actions are causing us.

Click here to read the complete article