Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 02:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - By
Kabatoff, Dar. S.
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Daryl)
 by: Daryl - Wed, 19 May 2021 09:29 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - By Kabatoff, Dar.. S.
May 18th 2021 2:12 pm 69,515 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The RCMP annually handed out both $5 bills and valuable boxes of bullets to the natives on reserves on Treaty Day. The poorer natives were kept ignorant of their option to receive a box of bullets and were handed instead the $5 bill. The corrupt leaders of the reserves ensured that they and their friends all received the valuable boxes of bullets, many paid for with $5 bills. The corrupt leaders of Muskoday First Nation (and other reserves) took the valuable boxes of bullets from the RCMP officers representing the Crown, and handed out quarter sections of land and houses to their friends. A class division was established on many reserves, so that the wealthy natives who benefitted from the corruption married into other families that similarly benefitted from the corruption. The quarter sections of farm land were rented out to farmers who shipped the grain to China. The Chinese elite stole farm land from Chinese farmers in order to manufacture new Chinese cities, and gave those farmers who complained a single bullet in the head. Some disenfranchised natives overcame their poverty by robbing people living on their own reserves, they kept the poor in poverty and shipped grain grown on the reserves to China to benefit the corrupt people there. God instructs us in Scripture to prepare for seven years of adversity and build up food reserves (Genesis 41), the native leaders pushed adversity upon their fellow reserve members and shipped the grain to China, for they had little compassion for their fellow man, regardless of color. Those quarter sections of farm land you gave away to your family and friends generate large annual incomes, you set yourselves up for lives of leisure. The corruption on reserves amounts to organized crime.

Recognize that many First Nations bands are operating as criminal organization, we should deal with them by not honoring their tax exempt status when they conduct their affairs in the city. Rather than dealing with them with a heavy hand and using heavy equipment to demolish their in-city reserve office buildings, we should instead simply turn our backs to them. Sure we can continue to laugh at the Indians at One Arrow Reserve for sticking a statue of Chief One Arrow on top of an Egyptian penis, and sure we can continue to laugh at the Indians at the James Smith Reserve for managing to negotiate a $46.89 annual diamond settlement for their band members, for a little joy can add years to a person’s life. Even though many First Nations bands are operating as criminal organizations, the extent of their criminal activities doesn’t approach the extent of the crimes being committed by Justin Trudeau.

It matters little to the ignorant aboriginals that the Catholic Crown they revere is now engaged in pushing Islam, they continue to appeal to this Crown while the scant resources are being handed over to the invading Islamists. It appears that as more welfare resources are handed over to Islamists, the greater desire there is for the corrupt members of the reserves to get a bigger slice of the remaining pie.

Women and children, both on reserves and off reserves, should be encouraged to continue hunting and fishing, as society will collapse and there will be no resources freely handed out to them. Rifles firing the Winchester .243 caliber cartridges are great as they are easily fired by people of smaller stature, and the bullet has just enough power to kill the predatory wild boars, cougars, wild dogs, wolves and is adequate for harvesting deer. People new to hunting and considering their first rifle should seriously consider the many benefits of owning a rifle calibrated to firing the .243 Winchester, shooting at a pack of wild dogs with just a .22 rimfire or .22 Hornet rifle can get you killed. Some people predict that the wild boar population in Saskatchewan will soon exceed the number of people in the province, insanity is to prevent people in the countryside, or in the city, to have the means to defend themselves. Like the witches, the cougars and the wild boar eat people. And there are rabid animals in the countryside that have no fear of humans. The corrupt chiefs on the reserves should have made resources available to the women and children so they could obtain rifles, and should have allowed them to benefit each Treaty Day and obtain the boxes of bullets they were eligible for when they were freely being handed out annually by the RCMP officers. The Islamic Canadian and other western governments are manufacturing weapons and then selling or freely gifting these weapons to people who want to cut our heads off. Huge arms shipments sent by western nations to Islamic nations are written off when the recipient nations fail to pay their bills, and then the taxpayers are made to cover the debt. We should instead be making guns for our own people, teaching them to care for the weapons and to discharge them accurately. Or instead of adopting the .243 Winchester, teach your children, spouse or grandma to be skilled in shooting the .338 Lapua Magnum or the .50 caliber BMG, they are better for defense against bears and are recommended by veterans for sniping and counter-sniping. Avoid a rifle of less power than a .243 Winchester as you will need the additional power to pierce the hide and bones of a charging thick-skinned animal. If you want to try your luck with a slightly larger caliber than .243 Winchester, then consider the .270 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington or the 7mm Remington Magnum. From what I’ve read, I think that most people would be better served with a semi-auto .243 Winchester than with rifles calibrated to .223, 270, 7mm-08, 7mm Remington. .308 or 30-06, unless your primary purpose is to kill moose, elk, elephants, rhinoceros, or bears.. And if your primary purpose is to kill those big game animals, then you are better served by yet larger calibers. Personally I believe that people are in need of rifles to defend themselves from other people.

Consider buying one of those new fangled light-weight “mountain rifles,” but get one in .243 Winchester (it would be nice to have fixed iron sights on the barrel and with a carbon fiber stock), and weighs around five pounds with an empty magazine, for your child, spouse or kokum (for your grandmother). Those light-weight mountain rifles are available in larger calibers but those larger calibers produce a lot more heat for the light-weight barrels, and when your barrel gets too hot you lose accuracy. A lot of children will want to get mountain rifles under their blinkin’ trees or for their birthdays. Anyway, my main message to the kids is to always oil your firearms, if you fire them then the heat removes the oil inside the barrel and then the inside of the barrel will start to rust. When you cover the inside of the barrel with oil, then it will not rust. And if you are holding a beer, a joint and a rifle and you are trying to get over or under a barbed-wire fence, my advice is to make sure not to spill your beer, and then remember to pick up your rifle if you lay it down. A mountain rifle in 7mm-08 might be nice (equipped with iron sites would be nicer), together with a good scope and sling, it might be adequate to defend from bears and harvest moose, but such a light-weight rifle will give a bit of a kick. If your kid dothn’t want a .243 mountain rifle under their blinkin’ tree or for their birthday, instead consider getting him or her a heavier rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum or in .50 caliber BMG. Seniors with brittle bones may have their shoulder bones broken when firing a .338 Lapua, they may be better served with the less powerful .243 Winchester or a 7mm-08 Remington calibrated rifles. There is a myriad of calibers between .243 Winchester and .338 Lapua that are suitable for defense, similarly there is a myriad of calibers between .338 Lapua and .50 BMG that are similarly suitable for defense, my thought was that it would be wise to encourage people to purchase a rifle calibrated to at least .243 Winchester as anything less could be underpowered for defense against the wild boar and other thick-skinned predators, while purchasing calibers “between” .338 and .50 (such as .375, .408 and .416) would result ammo supply issues. People new to firearms and wanting their first rifle should consider getting a common caliber to make it easier to obtain ammo, such as .243 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington and .308 Remington. Longer ammunition includes the .270 Winchester, .300 Win. Mag., and the 30-06 Springfield, but rifles chambered for these longer shells will weigh considerably more than a mountain rifle, and they too will be outgunned by the heavier yet .338 Lapua and .50 BMG. If you can’t find a .243 Winchester or 7mm-08 Remington or .308 Winchester and somebody offered you a cheap .270 Winchester or .30-06 Springfield you should seriously consider buying it. If your kid wants a lever action rifle consider giving him or her a Browning Lever Action in .243 or .308 Winchester. Break the Kung Flu quarantine and buy some ammo for yourself. Make use of a .243 or .270 Winchester, or the .308 and the 7.62x51mm, until you can find yourself a .338 Lapua or .50 BMG. A Remington 1100 12 gauge semi-auto or pump shotgun might be nice, the semi-autos have less recoil and should be preferred by the seniors with the brittle bones. If you give your kid a pellet gun, or a single shot .22, or a single shot .243, they are likely to be raped and pissed on before they are beheaded. Americans should consider sending some of their old surplus generation 3 night vision optics to Canada.

Click here to read the complete article