The only way to learn a new programming language is by writing programs in it. -- Brian Kernighan

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Get Rich Quick

SubjectAuthor
* Get Rich QuickTom Kunich
`* Re: Get Rich QuickTom Kunich
 `* Re: Get Rich Quickrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
  `- Re: Get Rich QuickTom Kunich

1
Get Rich Quick

<a1d8afc5-3bf0-406c-9336-d73717c142cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=41108&group=rec.bicycles.tech#41108

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 08:10:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Get Rich Quick
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 15:10 UTC

It turns out that covid-19 does not meet the postulates of Bradford Hill criteria - in other words, there has NEVER been any proof whatsoever that covid-19 is the cause of the deaths claimed.

I have shown you the tiny numbers of respiratory disease deaths and this number is very close to the yearly flu numbers of deaths.

So IF you want to get rich quick all you have to do is prove with the Bradford Hill criteria that covid-19 both exists and is responsible for any deaths. $1.2 Million (1 Million Euros) is being offered by evangelist pastor and journalist Samuel Eckert for proof that covid-19 is actually an illness and not simply another corona virus.

https://archive.is/z4pN7

I have explained before that PCR is an inadequate means of even identifying SARS-Cov-2 let alone proving that it meets any of the criteria necessary to cause illness let alone deaths. The scientific world should be standing to attention to prove it with such a reward so close to hand. Why aren't they?

I have also shown you that there have been no numbers of deaths above normal in 2021 and yet the media is screaming Delta Variant Deaths where none exist.

All of the nurses out there should be jumping on the bandwagon to prove that the cases in emergency rooms around the country are covid-19 and that it is killing people by the thousands as they claim. Riches awaits the one who does.

Re: Get Rich Quick

<54a55b49-05c4-42b7-8a01-b287c90feb84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=41110&group=rec.bicycles.tech#41110

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 08:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Get Rich Quick
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 15:27 UTC

On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 8:10:15 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
> It turns out that covid-19 does not meet the postulates of Bradford Hill criteria - in other words, there has NEVER been any proof whatsoever that covid-19 is the cause of the deaths claimed.
>
> I have shown you the tiny numbers of respiratory disease deaths and this number is very close to the yearly flu numbers of deaths.
>
> So IF you want to get rich quick all you have to do is prove with the Bradford Hill criteria that covid-19 both exists and is responsible for any deaths. $1.2 Million (1 Million Euros) is being offered by evangelist pastor and journalist Samuel Eckert for proof that covid-19 is actually an illness and not simply another corona virus.
>
> https://archive.is/z4pN7
>
> I have explained before that PCR is an inadequate means of even identifying SARS-Cov-2 let alone proving that it meets any of the criteria necessary to cause illness let alone deaths. The scientific world should be standing to attention to prove it with such a reward so close to hand. Why aren't they?
>
> I have also shown you that there have been no numbers of deaths above normal in 2021 and yet the media is screaming Delta Variant Deaths where none exist.
>
> All of the nurses out there should be jumping on the bandwagon to prove that the cases in emergency rooms around the country are covid-19 and that it is killing people by the thousands as they claim. Riches awaits the one who does.
Here is an article about it that pretty much backs up my past statements. Especially interesting - of the deaths they detected Influenza A and B and NO covid-19.

https://archive.is/z4pN7#selection-621.150-621.196

What does it feel like to have your vote - either Democrat or Republican absolutely worthless? Of course the Democrats don't care if their votes are worthless as long as they can believe that they won despite the fact that state election audits are showing thousands of votes for Democrats that never existed.

Think about that for a minute - Democrats are HAPPY that they have turned this country into a communist tyranny. Who else could possibly go along with that if they had one working brain cell in their skulls?

Re: Get Rich Quick

<2b5fc343-6591-4fae-86ca-cdc8887121d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=41186&group=rec.bicycles.tech#41186

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 16:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 23:43 UTC

On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 10:27:12 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> Think about that for a minute - Democrats are HAPPY that they have turned this country into a communist tyranny. Who else could possibly go along with that if they had one working brain cell in their skulls?

I know it is wrong to reply to Tommy boy's posts about nonsense. Sorry.

Tommy, do you know what a "communist tyranny" is? I'm guessing you have absolutely no clue. Its just something you Trumper Republicans love to yip and yap about. I suspect the Fox News talking heads gave you some words to repeat and you are following their orders. Mao Tse Tung's China and Stalin's Russia fit the definition of communist tyranny. Saddam Hussein in Iraq and Gaddafi in Libya are sort of recent dictatorships. I'll classify them in the communist tyranny category. Currently there are a few/most middle eastern countries that are communist tyranny. And a few SE Asia countries too. Some of the former Soviet Union countries are essentially run by dictators now. North Korea is a dictatorship. And there are other countries around the world where the government exercises varying controls of its citizens and resources. Singapore for example is very restrictive on some matters. And freewheeling on others.

Tommy, repeatedly on this forum you demonstrate your inability to think or use intelligence.

Re: Get Rich Quick

<855c19b9-0326-41d5-8035-b6c6415d4cddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=41208&group=rec.bicycles.tech#41208

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 08:09:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 15:09 UTC

On Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 4:43:13 PM UTC-7, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 10:27:12 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > Think about that for a minute - Democrats are HAPPY that they have turned this country into a communist tyranny. Who else could possibly go along with that if they had one working brain cell in their skulls?
> I know it is wrong to reply to Tommy boy's posts about nonsense. Sorry.
>
> Tommy, do you know what a "communist tyranny" is? I'm guessing you have absolutely no clue. Its just something you Trumper Republicans love to yip and yap about. I suspect the Fox News talking heads gave you some words to repeat and you are following their orders. Mao Tse Tung's China and Stalin's Russia fit the definition of communist tyranny. Saddam Hussein in Iraq and Gaddafi in Libya are sort of recent dictatorships. I'll classify them in the communist tyranny category. Currently there are a few/most middle eastern countries that are communist tyranny. And a few SE Asia countries too. Some of the former Soviet Union countries are essentially run by dictators now. North Korea is a dictatorship. And there are other countries around the world where the government exercises varying controls of its citizens and resources. Singapore for example is very restrictive on some matters. And freewheeling on others.
>
> Tommy, repeatedly on this forum you demonstrate your inability to think or use intelligence.
I will ask you Russell - do YOU have the slightest idea what a communist tyranny is? Do you believe that someone is standing over a Chinese worker or a Russian farmer with a whip? Tell me your idea of what a communist tyranny is.

I just spent 30 minutes trying to discover where I can vote for the Gavin Loathsome recall election. They did NOT send me a ballot since I'm a registered Republican and they actually gave me the address of the place they used for the last Presidential election rather than the local place which is also different from the normal polling place. Why do you suppose that is?

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Get Rich Quick