Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 09:30:06 +0000
Subject: Re: record from phone
From: roneri7...@aaorsi.com (alexstar)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
 by: alexstar - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 09:30 UTC

Are you tired of the annoying “This call is now being recorded” announcement on your smartphone? Call recording is an essential feature for many smartphone users, but the announcement can be uncomfortable and disruptive to conversations. Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. In this article, we will show you

How To Disable The This call is now being recorded announcement on your device.
https://www.trickyworlds.com/how-to-disable-this-call-is-now-being-recorded/

This announcement is heard on both ends i.e. the one who is calling and the receiver. Now, this can be annoying and the other person might become awkward talking with you.

But you can stop this announcement by using the method given in the article. So let’s begin and see How To Disable This Call Is Now Being recorded.

Re: record from phone

<u75tgl$1n4gv$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=41799&group=comp.mobile.android#41799

From: hugyb...@gmx.ch (Joerg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 07:04:21 +0200
 by: Joerg Lorenz - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 05:04 UTC

Am 22.06.23 um 11:30 schrieb alexstar:
> Are you tired of the annoying “This call is now being recorded” announcement on your smartphone? Call recording is an essential feature for many smartphone users, but the announcement can be uncomfortable and disruptive to conversations. Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. In this article, we will show you
>
> How To Disable The This call is now being recorded announcement on your device.
> https://www.trickyworlds.com/how-to-disable-this-call-is-now-being-recorded/
>
> This announcement is heard on both ends i.e. the one who is calling and the receiver. Now, this can be annoying and the other person might become awkward talking with you.
>
> But you can stop this announcement by using the method given in the article. So let’s begin and see How To Disable This Call Is Now Being recorded.

*This is an illegal advertisement*.

--
De gustibus non est disputandum

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: record from phone