If at first you don't succeed, you are running about average.

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: What is the easiest way to spoof the GSF Google Services Framework ID - and is it being tracked)?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: What is the easiest way to spoof the GSF Google Servicesyerden bitme
`* Re: What is the easiest way to spoof the GSF Google ServicesNasıl Yapılır Türkiye ?
 `- Re: What is the easiest way to spoof the GSF Google ServicesOğuz Köse

1
Re: What is the easiest way to spoof the GSF Google Services Framework ID - and is it being tracked)?

<ecb0d7cd-7e09-447a-9740-36c1650ac1e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=41977&group=comp.mobile.android#41977

Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 11:55:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What is the easiest way to spoof the GSF Google Services
Framework ID - and is it being tracked)?
From: hdfil...@gmail.com (yerden bitme)
 by: yerden bitme - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 18:55 UTC

24 Nisan 2017 Pazartesi tarihinde saat 19:17:33 UTC+3 itibarıyla Tomos Davies şunları yazdı:
> Regarding the Google Services Framework ID on Android phones:
> http://i.cubeupload.com/3DXosy.jpg
>
> 1. Do you know if the GSF ID is being tracked by any specific entity?
> 2. Do you know what the easiest way to spoof the GSF ID is?
>
> In doing research for another thread on the Android Device ID, I ran into
> the Google Framework Services ID, so these are beginner questions about
> that GSF that everyone should know the answer to (by the end of the
> thread).
>
> The main open question is whether anyone knows of any entity using that GSF
> ID to track Android users. The secondary question is how to most easily
> spoof the GFS ID.
>
> This instantly wipes out the Google Framework Services ID on my phone:
> Android Settings: More > Application Manager > ALL >
> Google Services Framework (GSF) > Clear data > OK
>
> We can check the GSF ID is gone with any number of programs:
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redphx.deviceid
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.deviceid
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.feaws.deviceid
> etc.
>
> Here you can see my Google Services Framwork ID is wiped out:
> http://i.cubeupload.com/0E7jkU.jpg
>
> I'm not yet sure yet how to most easily re-create the Google Services
> Framework ID, but here the GSF ID is regenerated, but different than the
> previous one:
> http://i.cubeupload.com/NRrJBY.jpg
>
> By the end of this thread, we should know the answer to these questions:
> 1. Do you know if the GSF ID is being tracked by any specific entity?
> 2. Do you know what the easiest way to spoof the GSF ID is?
https://medium.com/@hdfiltr1
https://www.instapaper.com/p/ciceklerim
https://github.com/umitkucuk17

Re: What is the easiest way to spoof the GSF Google Services Framework ID - and is it being tracked)?

<a2f398d8-9df2-4db5-b94e-8febaaa01c61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=42276&group=comp.mobile.android#42276

Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 10:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
Framework ID - and is it being tracked)?
From: nasilyap...@gmail.com (Nasıl Yapılır Türkiye ?)
 by: Nasıl Yapılır Tü - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 17:25 UTC

26 Haziran 2023 Pazartesi tarihinde saat 21:55:03 UTC+3 itibarıyla yerden bitme şunları yazdı:
> 24 Nisan 2017 Pazartesi tarihinde saat 19:17:33 UTC+3 itibarıyla Tomos Davies şunları yazdı:
> > Regarding the Google Services Framework ID on Android phones:
> > http://i.cubeupload.com/3DXosy.jpg
> >
> > 1. Do you know if the GSF ID is being tracked by any specific entity?
> > 2. Do you know what the easiest way to spoof the GSF ID is?
> >
> > In doing research for another thread on the Android Device ID, I ran into
> > the Google Framework Services ID, so these are beginner questions about
> > that GSF that everyone should know the answer to (by the end of the
> > thread).
> >
> > The main open question is whether anyone knows of any entity using that GSF
> > ID to track Android users. The secondary question is how to most easily
> > spoof the GFS ID.
> >
> > This instantly wipes out the Google Framework Services ID on my phone:
> > Android Settings: More > Application Manager > ALL >
> > Google Services Framework (GSF) > Clear data > OK
> >
> > We can check the GSF ID is gone with any number of programs:
> > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redphx.deviceid
> > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.deviceid
> > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.feaws.deviceid
> > etc.
> >
> > Here you can see my Google Services Framwork ID is wiped out:
> > http://i.cubeupload.com/0E7jkU.jpg
> >
> > I'm not yet sure yet how to most easily re-create the Google Services
> > Framework ID, but here the GSF ID is regenerated, but different than the
> > previous one:
> > http://i.cubeupload.com/NRrJBY.jpg
> >
> > By the end of this thread, we should know the answer to these questions:
> > 1. Do you know if the GSF ID is being tracked by any specific entity?
> > 2. Do you know what the easiest way to spoof the GSF ID is?
> https://medium.com/@hdfiltr1
> https://www.instapaper.com/p/ciceklerim
> https://github.com/umitkucuk17
https://www.haberduyur.com/

Re: What is the easiest way to spoof the GSF Google Services Framework ID - and is it being tracked)?

<9e4e1b5e-f89e-484d-b367-72d3ee80c98cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=42742&group=comp.mobile.android#42742

Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 08:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
Framework ID - and is it being tracked)?
From: o9uzk...@gmail.com (Oğuz Köse)
 by: Oğuz Köse - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 15:07 UTC

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/profile/eniyi7com
https://telegra.ph/bayan-giyim-markalar%C4%B1-05-16
https://www.behance.net/whatsapszleri/
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/profile/omerfarukkose/