Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: covis information and Facebook
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:08 UTC

"Facebook third party fact checkers are quick to jump on any claim that goes against the grain. The White house recently admitted to ‘flagging’ posts for Facebook to censor over alleged COVID ‘misinformation.’"

So Facebook, which has just suspended my account for another 30 days for quoting the CDC, is marching to the tune of whoever is operating that Biden sock puppet.

The American people don't even know who is running this country anymore. For the first time in history we have no idea who the actual leader of the Government is.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / covis information and Facebook