Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 11:55:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: BOLIVAR PETIT CORONAS
From: mothunsh...@gmail.com (Jimmy McCarthy)
 by: Jimmy McCarthy - Wed, 10 May 2023 18:55 UTC

https://trippiedispensary.com/product/bolivar-petit-coronas/
wickr me: tommy076
Text: 760-913-8869
Email: info@trippiedispensary.com
Trippiedispensary.com/shop/

Bolivar petit coronas was one of the great historic figures of the 19th century who liberated much of South America from Spanish rule. The BolĂ­var brand was created in 1902 and is now based in the Partagas factory in the heart of Havana.
It is not surprising that a cigar brand named after such a powerful figure is blended to match his might. Bolivar is among the strongest, most full bodied of all Habanos. It boasts an unrivalled richness of flavor in its blend of Vuelta Abajo region tobaccos. This makes it one of the most sought after marques amongst experienced smokers.

It is perhaps not surprising that a Habano named after such a powerful figure is blended to match his might. Bolivar petit coronas is among the strongest, most full bodied of all Habanos. It boasts an unrivalled richness of flavor in its blend of Vuelta Abajo zone filler and binder tobacco that makes it one of the most sought-after marques amongst experienced smokers.

So I bought a 25 box of these cigars at one year old and they were box pressed with a tight draw and were very strong. Throughout the following year I considered this purchase to be a mistake, however, one year on and they have completely transformed. Now they are a smooth and flavorful smoke with a comfortable draw that I highly recommend, albeit not straight out of the box! In summary, one of the best PCs I have tried next to the Siglo II.

tech / rec.aviation.military / BOLIVAR PETIT CORONAS