"Gort, klaatu nikto barada." -- The Day the Earth Stood Still

tech / rec.aviation.military / Re: Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users: 'Emptiest human being alive'

SubjectAuthor
* Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users: 'Emptiesta425couple
`* Re: Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users: 'Emptiest human beiJim Wilkins
 `- Re: Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users:Al Czervik

1
Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users: 'Emptiest human being alive'

<Q40qM.73976$edN3.25769@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4406&group=rec.aviation.military#4406

Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,rec.aviation.military
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users: 'Emptiest
human being alive'
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 15:11:59 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 22:11 UTC

Or, go to citation to see the video of her talking to
witness it yourself.

from
https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-culture-word-salad-stumps-twitter-users-emptiest-human-being-alive

Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users: 'Emptiest human
being alive'
The vice president has frequently delivered confusing statements while
appearing in public
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News

Kamala Harris discusses culture at the 2023 Essence Festival
Vice President Kamala Harris described what she thinks about culture in
a wordy statement while speaking at the 2023 Essence Festival of Culture
in New Orleans.

Vice President Kamala Harris’ wordy description of the meaning of
"culture" brought out social media mockery as she delivered what many
considered another "nonsense" comment.

Harris appeared at the 2023 Essence Festival of Culture on Friday to
discuss various topics including small businesses and abortion. During
the event, the vice president described how she would define culture.

"Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? And
present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment
and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment.
That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know…it comes in the morning,"
Harris said, breaking into laughter.

She added, "We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about
the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how
people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too."

Kamala Harris speaking
Kamala Harris spoke at the 2023 Essence Culture of Festival in June.
(Fox News)

THE MOST AWKWARD AND EMBARRASSING KAMALA HARRIS ‘WORD SALADS’ OF 2022

This statement renewed attacks against Harris’ public appearances as
Twitter users exclaimed shock at her "empty" statements.

"Kamala tried to define the word 'culture' today... And it went about as
well as if a 9 year old had to give a book report on a book they didn't
read... This is cringier than most Biden talks," comedian Tim Young wrote.

"Good Lord," Hot Air contributing editor Karen Townsend declared.

Radio host Chris Stigall tweeted, "This is the emptiest human being
alive. Sincerely. Empty. Vapid. Nonsense."

"OMG - what is wrong with this babbling brook of a woman?" Fox News
contributor Liz Peek tweeted.

Twitchy’s Doug Powers joked, "Can somebody tell Kamala she shouldn't be
eating every gummy in the package all at once?"

"Kamala Harris is just Michael Scott in female form and Vice President
vs. branch manager," investor Jason Howerton remarked.

"Artificial Intelligence Czar explains ‘culture,’" actor James Woods
tweeted.

YouTuber Ranting Monkey summarized, "Kamala will go down in history as
the most quotable woman to even be a woman who makes quotes about quotes
a woman might quote."

Vice President Kamala Harris gives an interview in New Orleans, Louisiana
Vice President Kamala Harris speaks at an event as part of the Essence
Festival of Culture in New Orleans, Saturday, July 2, 2022. (AP
Photo/Gerald Herbert) (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)

The vice president has been frequently mocked for delivering a series of
"word salads" in her public appearances. In April, she gave a rambling
speech about the importance of "the moment" at a rally for abortion rights.

KAMALA HARRIS MOCKED FOR REPEATING SEVERAL WORD SALADS DURING CLIMATE
CRISIS TALK: ‘WTF IS HER DEAL’

"So I think it's very important, as you have heard from so many
incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this
one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to
be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history
and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,"
she said.

Harris has also reused many past "word salad" remarks, such as repeating
the phrase "being unburdened by what has been" and commenting repeatedly
about Venn diagrams and yellow school buses.

Kamala Harris bus
Vice President Kamala Harris has made several "word salad" statements
when appearing in public, including about how much she loves a "yellow
school bus." (White House)

"I love Venn diagrams. I do. I love Venn diagrams. So, the three circles
— and you can do more! Nobody says a Venn diagram has to only be three
circles, right?" Harris said back in January.

Lindsay Kornick is an associate editor for Fox News Digital. Story tips
can be sent to lindsay.kornick@fox.com and on Twitter: @lmkornick.

Conversation10.4K Comments
1.7K Viewing
Discussions are moderated. For more details, click here.

saambucca
16 hours ago

And I think what she has said, and said again and again over time, as
many important people have also said, is something so relevant to where
we are today, and where we have been yesterday, and where we will all be
in the future, and is something that is so useful and powerful and will
get us all to the tomorrow that our past selves and our future selves
would never imagine that we would be today, or even tomorrow, and it
will take us both back and forward to the past and the future, and when
we get there we will not even begin to imagine that it is now that this
is all happening, not yesterday, not tomorrow but today.

ikeclanton218
23 minutes ago

So YOU are the speech writer for Harris!!! WTH

Show 43 more replies

Southfield_2011
18 hours ago

Culture is found in yogurt which is made from yogurt culture and is
eaten in different cultures which is cultural especially at breakfast
when we culturally break our fast.

newsfreak2
2 hours ago

You made that perfectly clear , to any culture !!

queene
3 hours ago

....and when we break our fast, we call it breakfast :)

Show 57 more replies

ilfautcroire272
15 hours ago

Of all the presidential candidates, Vivek Ramaswamy is a pleasure to
listen to solely for the fact that he speaks clearly, in grammatically
correct sentences. He does not start a sentence then halfway through
start another. He does not leave the listener struggling to mentally
reconstruct sentences so they can be understood.

Former President Reagan was known as the great communicator partially
because he also spoke clearly and correctly.

It is not just Harris. Too many people whose job it is to communicate,
can’t. Fetterman is another example.

We should not vote for people for positions that require good
communication skills when they don’t have good communication skills.

coloradoreggyhershman
1 hour ago

LOL! She never learns. The word salads just do not stop. You would think
by now, they would have spent money on a really genius speech coach to
train her. Nope! And she passed law school? Race. "I think this SCOTUS
decision is exactly what we are seeing in the SCOTUS about cultural
differences with systemic racism caused by climate change and yellow
school buses that SCOTUS allows to continue to administer cultural
warfare on people who do not like climate change because the yellow
school buses, shown in the Venn diagrams actually perpetuate cultural
systemic racism. Who likes yellow school buses and Venn diagrams! Yay!" LOL.

genuineamericanpatriot
1 hour ago

Yep, they might be brilliant with wonderful ideas, but no one will ever
know it.

Show 33 more replies

BobLawblaw201
15 hours ago

Well, that's a great question and when you have great questions, what
you need are great answers. Anybody can have a question, but it's the
answer that really matters. And because answers matter, you can't forget
a great question is really what makes a great answer. It's really not in
just the answ...See more

billycola
26 minutes ago

I'm sorry- what was your question again?

godspeaksmath
19 hours ago

When Kamala speaks, it is Kamala speaking.

And when it is Kamala speaking, it is a speech, and that speech is made
by Kamala.

When Kamala is speaking that speech, the speech is spoken by Kamala in
the interests of speaking speech that Kamala has spoken.

And each speech spoken, is Kamala's speech to th...

See more

jony1a
4 hours ago

huh ?

bigly
8 hours ago

Word!

Show 42 more replies

bjames26
18 hours ago

When I was in middle school, we had this frequent substitute teacher who
was really into jazz; writing a book on it, the whole nine. All we had
to do was ask him a question about jazz, as quickly as possible, and
class was over - it was all jazz for the rest of the hour. If I was a
reporter, I'd ...

See more

pomonapete400
41 minutes ago

it's called 'birdwalking' in the business. I tried to control myself
because it's a devious trick the kids are playing, but they all knew my
views about sovereignty of the individual, free enterprise as the engine
of prosperity, inventions becoming new products & industries, and how
big government ...

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users: 'Emptiest human being alive'

<u8a5lp$1fd65$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4407&group=rec.aviation.military#4407

From: muratla...@gmail.com (Jim Wilkins)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,rec.aviation.military
Subject: Re: Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users: 'Emptiest human being alive'
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 19:04:13 -0400
 by: Jim Wilkins - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 23:04 UTC

"a425couple" wrote in message news:Q40qM.73976$edN3.25769@fx14.iad...

"So I think it's very important, as you have heard from so many
incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this
one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to
be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history
and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,"
she said.

------------------------

Is there a clinical name for that disorder?

Re: Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users: 'Emptiest human being alive'

<u9452f$1b2e9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4442&group=rec.aviation.military#4442

From: Caddysha...@gmail.com (Al Czervik)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,rec.aviation.military
Subject: Re: Kamala Harris 'culture' word salad stumps Twitter users:
'Emptiest human being alive'
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 12:33:35 -0700
 by: Al Czervik - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 19:33 UTC

On 7/7/2023 4:04 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
> "a425couple"  wrote in message news:Q40qM.73976$edN3.25769@fx14.iad...
> "So I think it's very important, as you have heard from so many
> incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this
> one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to
> be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history
> and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,"
> she said.

> Is there a clinical name for that disorder?

To put it all in a nice tidy package, "cocaine abuse".