The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first. -- Blaise Pascal

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Just don't know about that RBG

SubjectAuthor
* Just don't know about that RBGWilliam Crowell
+- Re: Just don't know about that RBGTom Kunich
+- Re: Just don't know about that RBGAMuzi
`* Re: Just don't know about that RBGAndre Jute
 `* Re: Just don't know about that RBGWilliam Crowell
  `- Re: Just don't know about that RBGTom Kunich

1
Just don't know about that RBG

<4d810b52-7df0-4596-a71b-1f6412ede902n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=44464&group=rec.bicycles.tech#44464

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 04:40:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Just don't know about that RBG
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:40 UTC

Apropos the little dust-up over Katie Couric having censored some of Ruth Bader Ginsberg's comments during their interview: didn't the illustrious RBG also make some comments years ago that indicated one of the reasons she favored abortion on demand was because it would have a greater eugenic effect on unwanted Black babies than on babies of other races?

Re: Just don't know about that RBG

<3b531b50-7347-4d8d-afb7-9d83b24a0792n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=44473&group=rec.bicycles.tech#44473

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 07:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Just don't know about that RBG
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:15 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 4:40:59 AM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
> Apropos the little dust-up over Katie Couric having censored some of Ruth Bader Ginsberg's comments during their interview: didn't the illustrious RBG also make some comments years ago that indicated one of the reasons she favored abortion on demand was because it would have a greater eugenic effect on unwanted Black babies than on babies of other races?

Quite frankly I can't remember that but her decisions are often so far over the top that it is plain that she should never have been placed on the Supreme Court and was only there because she was a woman and a far left radical.

Re: Just don't know about that RBG

<skpbrd$194$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=44480&group=rec.bicycles.tech#44480

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 10:15:55 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:15 UTC

On 10/20/2021 6:40 AM, William Crowell wrote:
> Apropos the little dust-up over Katie Couric having censored some of Ruth Bader Ginsberg's comments during their interview: didn't the illustrious RBG also make some comments years ago that indicated one of the reasons she favored abortion on demand was because it would have a greater eugenic effect on unwanted Black babies than on babies of other races?

In fairness I think that was Margaret Sanger.
A certain Corporal Schickelgruber was a big fan and had her
books reprinted in German.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Just don't know about that RBG

<5a43b785-5652-4ff5-9630-4b7233255b15n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=44482&group=rec.bicycles.tech#44482

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 08:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:26 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 12:40:59 PM UTC+1, William Crowell wrote:
> Apropos the little dust-up over Katie Couric having censored some of Ruth Bader Ginsberg's comments during their interview: didn't the illustrious RBG also make some comments years ago that indicated one of the reasons she favored abortion on demand was because it would have a greater eugenic effect on unwanted Black babies than on babies of other races?
..
Yes, when she was young, Eugenics, while underground because Hitler had given it a bad name, was still in vogue, and you may be absolutely certain that among her teachers were several Eugenicists of conviction. And she did say something to that effect.

But it is the wrong question. The entire abortion industry in the States, founded by Margaret Sangster, a eugenicist far more effective than poor Adolf, honored her until it recently became politic to cancel her. But the underlying philosophy and effect is precisely the same. My googlebug, Slow Johnny, will look up the numbers for, but off the top of my head I believe Planned Parenthood and the lesser baby killers have since Roe v Wade killed over 60 million black babies.

That's maybe not such a big deal for Americans -- American environmentalists, merely to prove their power, in banning harmless DDT killed over 220 million of the poorest women and children in the world by malaria -- but some day the whole nation will be held to account for these crimes against humanity.

Andre Jute
Rachel Carson is the patron saint of genocides.

Re: Just don't know about that RBG

<b96d6bcd-627b-4c64-9a8a-c962ad8e6e04n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=44486&group=rec.bicycles.tech#44486

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 08:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:50 UTC

In the New York Times Magazine of July 12, 2009, Ginsburg was responding to a question about access to abortion and a 1980 Supreme Court decision that upheld the Hyde Amendment, which bars Medicaid for funding abortion:

"Q: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women?

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion...."

Re: Just don't know about that RBG

<1fd8e338-6cab-4f11-ad26-f44db62ebb5an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=44504&group=rec.bicycles.tech#44504

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:30:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 16:30 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 8:50:50 AM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
> In the New York Times Magazine of July 12, 2009, Ginsburg was responding to a question about access to abortion and a 1980 Supreme Court decision that upheld the Hyde Amendment, which bars Medicaid for funding abortion:
>
> "Q: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women?
>
> JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion...."

You and I both know that blacks have always been used as a means of getting rid of them simply with sweet talk.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Just don't know about that RBG