Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 02:33 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Daryl Kabatoff
July 26th 2021 2:16 pm 79,081 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Trudeau floods our nation with Islamists because he has a hatred of the European old stock Canadians, says that the Europeans are replaceable and that he will indeed replace us. But Trudeau’s loyalty is divided, on one hand he loves Islam, but on the other hand he bends over backwards catering to the Chinese, either way he is replacing us. He orders the unpleasant old stock European Canadians to stay confined to their homes, and then allows Islamists and Chinese to continue to fly in to Canada from Covid-19 infected countries, and doesn’t even check their temperatures at the airport, nor gives them masks, nor places them in quarantine, for Trudeau has given away tons of masks and other medical supplies to China. The unpleasant old stock European Canadians hear about all of this, and also hear that they exchanged God’s Commandments for Catholic blinkin’ evergreen tree traditions, and they also hear that I was tortured in psychiatric facilities for years for daring to say so, but they only care about their blinkin’ trees. These Canadian people annually spend billions of dollars turning their churches, homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, they care little that they spent many millions of dollars having me brutally tortured at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital for daring to criticize their pagan fertility traditions. They claim to know the truth and are utterly compassionless.

Indians in Canada are now a free people when they are on their reserves, they are on land that cannot be removed from them, unless they are sitting on gold, diamonds or a golf course, they appeal to their ancestors, the Satanic crown and to the Islamic run United Nations for support. White Europeans think they own land in Canada but will lose it like the white Doukhobors they mocked - the Doukhobors had their land removed from them by the government, and then the other white people laughed at the Doukhobors when the Canadian government took their land away, they laughed at the Doukhobors and then bought the developed Doukhobor farms for themselves for a small handful of silver dollars. Later the government removed children from the Doukhobor families and kept them segregated. Now I live in Saskatoon and am surrounded by Moslems, while most white people around me harbor a hatred of both Christians and Jews, other white people are supposedly Christians who laugh at me for criticizing their blinkin’ trees, it is tradition, they say. White people in Canada cannot depend on the support of native aboriginal people in Canada, during the great tribulation Moslems, Sikhs, Chinese and Aboriginal Indians will likely all be shooting at white people, while some of the white people persecute other white people. Canada is more corrupt than Russia.

It might be a wise move for white people in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and USA to emigrate to the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) and try to make a final stand there. We could collectively transfer our wealth and factories to Yakutia, and design communities that help secure our futures there. Perhaps we’ll cross paths along the River Lena and meet for tea in Yakutsk. Or perhaps it would be best to mass emigrate to Magadan and set up several communities there, perhaps next to or near the Kolyma Hiway, at Sinegore perhaps. Magadan is considerably warmer than Yakutia. Whichever Russian province we emigrate to would benefit greatly by the wealth, resources and manpower we bring along, and by the gold and other resources we mine there.

We can’t very well emigrate en masse to Sweden, for if people don’t want to confront the Islamic invasion here, they similarly would not want to confront the Islamic invasion there. It dothn’t sound smart to emigrate to a nation that teaches Islamic youth to march in uniform and shoot (plus the Islamists are tossing hand grenades around in Swedish communities and commit huge amounts of rapes against the Swedish children and women). We could emigrate en masse to Norway or Finland and try to protect either nation from Sweden. We can’t emigrate en masse to Poland as the topography offers little defense and the people pray to Mary - there would be religious conflict. I think people would be less likely to face psychiatric torture and Islamic invasion in the Sakha Republic (or Magadan or Chukotka or Kamchatka Krai or Krasnoyarsk Krai or Irkutsk) than in Canada, or Poland, that puts the Sakha Republic and vicinity on my short list. With a “safety in numbers” mindset, a fairly massive amount of us may choose to emigrate to Yakutia or thereabouts and bring all of our wealth and many of our metal working tools with us, again, we would be a big benefit to any nation that allows us to emigrate. Note that independent journalist Rasul Yagudin would not recommend that we emigrate to Russia, for as in Canada, people there are tortured and killed in psychiatric facilities.

Perhaps the biggest gold play in the world may be the golden triangle in northwest British Columbia Canada, the companies that have staked claims have absolutely massively sized claims. It is illegal for Canadians to pan or sluice the rivers and creeks in this large region of the province of British Columbia, the land is reserved for the rich elite who can afford a team of lawyers to stake the claims. Similarly it is illegal to pan for gold in the creeks and rivers in Magadan, as all the gold belongs to Putin. The governments in both Canada and Russia prefer that you are poor and that you don’t have a firearm. Maybe we should emigrate to Finland, the people in Finland take pride in making firearms, we could take our metal working and other tools with us to Finland and be a blessing to the people of that nation. We can’t stay in Canada as all the political parties allow people to be tortured to death with psychiatric drugs, they even train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become psychiatrists at the University of Saskatchewan, and all the political parties want votes from these “immigrants”. If you sing Jingle Bells and adopt the Catholic fertility rites, then you will gain favors (employment, spouse and family) and of course never be persecuted for your beliefs. Try to tell these Catholics that they have Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches and they will call you a pedophile and hand you over to a Hindu psychiatrist who will tell you that you think too much about penises. Try to tell these Catholics that their priests are teaching traditions in place of God’s Commandments, try to tell them that their churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and you will be arrested for upsetting Catholics in the community, then you will be driven past the four Egyptian dinks built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan and handed over to a Hindu psychiatrist who will say you think too much about penises and cannibals. Or you will be handed over to psychiatrist Doctor Gene Marcoux who will say that everybody turns trees into decorated blinkin’ idols and sings Jingle Bells, and if you think otherwise then you are deluded and deserving of a needle up your arse. Then with your jaw locked open and your skin and tongue turned to hard leather, and with your head pounding in pain, try to tell people in the community that you are being tortured by Hindus and listen to the laughter. You have Egyptian penises on the roofs of your God-damned Catholic churches including upon many of the Seventh-day Adventist (aka Catholic) churches, your priests and ministers teach you to turn your homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility, you sing Jingle Bells, claim Jews run the world, and you are happy. And it makes you even happier when you see that your so-called Protestant Queen teaches you to abide by Catholic fertility rites.

Consider TIG welding an aluminum landing craft for yourself, with a TIG welded heated cabin, and TIG weld one of them aluminum rafts to pull behind your landing craft, and load it all up with your supplies and head to the Lena River Delta, or maybe to Finland. Doukhobors and the other Canadians that desire to toil and have a peaceful life are more likely to achieve that by living in Russia, or Finland. Doukhobors who desire to avoid persecution can remain in Canada with their blinkin’ trees and continue to avoid meaningful discussions. Seriously, if white people and the First Nations peoples can’t agree to form a government and deport the Asian and African invaders from Canada (Islamists, Communists, Catholics and Anarchists), then the white people in Canada should flee to Scandinavia, or Yakutia, or Magadan. Should Canada and USA both function as Republics, we could close our doors to the entire world and be rich beyond measure. But the patriots are not fighting for their nations, instead they are Catholics who laugh at me when I inform them I am being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists for daring to criticize their blinkin’ trees, there is no future for me in Canada. There is not even a future for Aboriginal Indians in Canada, for they focus on blocking pipelines rather than airports, they too have the highest regard for their blinkin’ trees. The Indian in Canada appeal to the Islamic United Nations and to the British Catholic Crown for assistance rather than to God, and they don’t even consult with their grandmothers.

Click here to read the complete article