Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 20:48:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 03:48 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
August 8th 2021 4:27 pm 87,438 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news a provincial election has been called in Saskatchewan. Handicapped people are calling for an increase in their monthly benefits and the provincial NDP (New Democratic Party) are defending and promising that increase (Saskatoon Star-Phoenix October 3rd 2020). The federal NDP united with the federal Liberal Party and hands out $2000 per month to Chinese, Saudi Arabian, Pakistani and other foreign (mostly Islamic) students, and now the NDP seeks votes from the handicapped poor in Saskatchewan by promising an increase in their monthly allowance. The so-called right wing Saskatchewan Party and the NDP are united in maintaining psychiatric torture facilities, and are united in allowing seats at the universities be used to train the foreign Islamists to become medical doctors, including psychiatrists. There is no recent mention in the news media that the Trudeau allows foreigners to work in Canada without being Canadian citizens, still no recent mention that jobs can be handed out to foreigners without first advertising the opening to Canadians. The only possible outcome of this situation is outright war and a subsequent invasion of United Nation troops led by King Charles, who is an Islamist. Canadians will defend the invasion of the United Nations troops because they will be lead by Charles, who like his mother, will teach people to maintain their Catholic fertility tree traditions, for nothing on planet earth is more important than tradition. Again, Queen Elizabeth heads a supposedly “Protestant” church and then uses that office to teach people to abide by “Catholic” fertility rites. She is by far the wealthiest person on the planet while her son Charles is himself exceedingly wealthy and has been using this wealth over the last few decades to build mosques and spread Islam across the planet (see “The Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea”). Once Charles inherits his mother’s wealth, the Catholic Church will hand over all authority to him and then all hell will break loose. Then Doug Cuthand will likely continue to encourage the native aboriginal Indians to break treaties with the white people and make new treaties with the black Islamists, and the media in the province will continue to give him a voice.

The male native aboriginal Indians worked hand in hand with the federal and provincial governments and took away any power native women traditionally held, and now they seek to make new alliances and give power to black Islamists, while shipping the grain grown on reserves to China. And there are good paying jobs for the native Indians helping Graham Construction build new psychiatric torture facilities in Western Canada (with money borrowed from future generations). They stick Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches at the Indian reservations as well, and then defend the traditions by singing Jingle Bells and having people arrested under the Mental Health Act for daring to speak out against the Catholic traditions. The Protestants on the reserves don’t care, for they embrace the Catholic fertility rites, and at One Arrow Reserve they even stuck a statue of Chief One Arrow on top of an Egyptian penis. At all native reservations they flip-flop between Catholicism, Protestantism and traditional aboriginal beliefs depending upon whom they want to fuck on any particular day. As Dr. Gene Marcoux said before he resumed torturing me with psychiatric drugs “Everybody does it” (everybody turns trees into decorated idols). It is far far far more important to maintain Catholic fertility rites and hand your nation over to Chinese and Islamists than to end psychiatry and psychiatric torture. People are absolutely compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror. Go get your God-damned trees to blink then hand over your nation to members of alternative fertility cults.

Annually they spend many millions of dollars turning evergreen trees into lavishly decorated blinkin' idols, then the trees caught fire in California, Oregon and Washington State and burned their homes down. Why? Maybe they decorated their trees with blinkin' lights of the wrong color, maybe they got their trees to blink at the wrong frequency, or maybe they failed to put enough tinfoil on their blinkin' trees. Or maybe their homes didn't have tall enough ceilings, preventing them from getting and decorating tall enough trees. Or maybe they imported alternative fertility cult members who lit the forests on fire. Sure the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols, but what doth God know?

Saskatoon’s immensely popular Louis Riel Day and the Louis Riel races was a celebration recognizing the co-operation between natives and Europeans and the building of our nation. Saskatoon City Council cancelled the Louis Riel races and replaced these races with Chinese Dragon Boat races, and at about this same time the media made a flip… on the evening news rather than demonizing the Chinese as they had for the previous decades, they said that the Chinese people were just like you and me, see they have blinkin’ trees and are celebrating “Christmas” (which is actually the use of God’s Name in vain and is a Catholic fertility rite). The media made another flip around that time... for years the media was publishing stories of La Nina and El Nino weather oscillations causing periodic drought and famine to some continents while leaving the other continents either unscathed or with abundant rain, suddenly those stories ceased and were later replaced by a new anti-industrial narrative. Famine is due to the El Nino-Southern Oscillation combined with a lack of compassion (see Late Victorian Holocausts: El Nino Famines and the Making of the Third Word, by Mike Davis). It is imperative to our enemies that North American industry is destroyed for this will make many people homeless and more easily consumed by the witches. Forcing people to become homeless makes it easier for the witches to get away with eating people… their delight is to devour people without anybody being aware of what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14), and churches keep people ignorant of the cannibalism being conducted by censoring Scriptural references to the act. There is enough wealth in North America (and Australia and New Guinea…) to insure everyone has a home and is well fed, and this can be accomplished without benefitting landlords and lawyers. Remove the industry and you will remove jobs, the wealth and even the homes, and make it easier to consume the growing numbers of impoverished without raising alarm.

Do not be alarmed, cannibals will not be breaking into your home and devouring you as their delight is to devour people without anybody being aware of what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14). The cannibals will instead enact legislation to bankrupt you and make you homeless, this way when they eat you, it will not be apparent that you are missing and so there will be no cause for alarm.

And on page C3 in the Saskatoon-Star Phoenix on October 17th 2020, there is an article on the Liberal government’s new CRB (Canada Recovery Benefit) program, which replaces the CERB (Canadian Emergency Response Benefit). Both the old CERB (Canadian Emergency Response Benefit) program and the new CRB (Canada Recovery Benefit) program have provided and are now providing $500 per week to non-Canadians living in Canada. The Canadians of white European descent who failed to obtain jobs before the Fear Flu broke out remain impoverished and often homeless. Keep in mind that Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus that are not Canadian citizens are being trained as medical doctors including as psychiatrists in Canadian Universities, and are allowed to “work” in Canada without being Canadian citizens. It is the Canadians of white European descent that comprise the vast bulk of the people who are stripped of their rights and tortured in psychiatric facilities… complain about the mismanagement of Canada in an inappropriate manner and expect to be arrested under the Mental Health Act and begin your “treatment”. And keep in mind that most of the Christians in the middle-east were recently slaughtered by Islamists, and that these Islamists who murdered them and stole their savings were allowed to come to Canada and keep these savings and were provided with taxpayer funds to start new lives here.

I was stripped of my rights in 1988 and brutally tortured for years, I begged in vain for assistance to flee Canada and all the Canadians of white European descent could do for me is laugh at me, libel me, rob me and brutally assault me further, for they did not appreciate it when I criticized their most beloved pagan traditions. Now in 2020 they lose their jobs and businesses, now they lose their nation to members of alternative fertility cults, and they continue to publish obituaries claiming that their smitten children and otherwise deceased family members are up in heaven with Mary, for they abided by traditions (traditions that are in opposition to God’s Commandments).

Click here to read the complete article