Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 12:33:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Tire Problem.
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 19:33 UTC

I ordered some tires from ProBikeKit and they came in in mere days..

Within a couple of days, I got another email from some shipping company saying that my tires were on the way. Now, I had paid for and received the tires so why would this be a scam? And these were the 50% more expensive version of the tires I ordered which means that this was over $200 worth of tires.

I'm honest and contacted ProBikeKit about this to keep them from having to pay return shipping for this error. I got customer service and it was like trying to say something on this group. The shithead in customer service wanted every fucking number in my order and wanted to argue with me that they knew what they were doing. It was almost like John telling me that there was no such thing as 4 years active duty and 2 years inactive reserve despite the fact that I didn't get my discharge papers until after that 2 years had expired.

ProBIkeKit is a good company to do business with but they sure should replace whoever that idiot is.

Re: Tire Problem.

<27475482-eddb-4b75-a6ee-6cb8235c5b19n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=45698&group=rec.bicycles.tech#45698

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 12:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Tire Problem.
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 19:57 UTC

That reminds me of how, when you order an overhaul kit for a car or tractor engine, you think you are buying it from a certain company but instead several different boxes are drop-shipped to you from different parts suppliers.. So if you discover that you have, for example, excessive piston or bearing clearances, or excessive ring end gap, it is difficult to know to whom you're supposed to complain.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Tire Problem.