"It's like deja vu all over again." -- Yogi Berra

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah Blah

SubjectAuthor
* At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah BlahAndre Jute
`* Re: At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah BlahTom Kunich
 `* Re: At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah BlahAndre Jute
  `- Re: At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah BlahTom Kunich

1
At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah Blah

<969c7ab7-8f76-473f-8d89-e3b2d81d6d55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=45908&group=rec.bicycles.tech#45908

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 07:19:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah Blah
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 15:19 UTC

Pat Buchanan:

"China is the world's largest emitter of carbon emissions, Russia the fourth largest, and Brazil the seventh largest worldwide.

"Yet President Xi Jinping of China, President Vladimir Putin of Russia and President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil did not show up at the summit. And President Joe Biden of the United States and Prime Minister Boris Johnson of Britain both fell asleep during the proceedings."

-- quoted from
-- https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2021/11/09/did-glasgow-deliver-blah-blah-blah-n2598757
-- where there is also an adorable photograph of the world's most famous hectoring teenager

Re: At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah Blah

<582aefc2-e34b-40f2-a5ea-4177435c115dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=45912&group=rec.bicycles.tech#45912

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 07:41:10 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 15:41 UTC

On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 7:19:03 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> Pat Buchanan:
>
> "China is the world's largest emitter of carbon emissions, Russia the fourth largest, and Brazil the seventh largest worldwide.
>
> "Yet President Xi Jinping of China, President Vladimir Putin of Russia and President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil did not show up at the summit. And President Joe Biden of the United States and Prime Minister Boris Johnson of Britain both fell asleep during the proceedings."
>
> -- quoted from
> -- https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2021/11/09/did-glasgow-deliver-blah-blah-blah-n2598757
> -- where there is also an adorable photograph of the world's most famous hectoring teenager
Boris Johnson takes his marching orders from Putin and Biden from Jinping.

There is nothing more than the EXTREMELY slow cooling of the Earth as it winds its way down into the next Ice Age. But NASA and NOAA have actually counterfeited temperature data to the point that they left out the Medieval warming period and the little ice age. And not one complaint from Thunberg who is convinced that being completely uneducated on climate gives her a leg up on climate change.

Re: At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah Blah

<b1d14e0f-981c-4886-b907-70833e1170bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=45920&group=rec.bicycles.tech#45920

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 08:14:50 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 16:14 UTC

On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 3:41:12 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 7:19:03 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> > Pat Buchanan:
> >
> > "China is the world's largest emitter of carbon emissions, Russia the fourth largest, and Brazil the seventh largest worldwide.
> >
> > "Yet President Xi Jinping of China, President Vladimir Putin of Russia and President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil did not show up at the summit. And President Joe Biden of the United States and Prime Minister Boris Johnson of Britain both fell asleep during the proceedings."
> >
> > -- quoted from
> > -- https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2021/11/09/did-glasgow-deliver-blah-blah-blah-n2598757
> > -- where there is also an adorable photograph of the world's most famous hectoring teenager
> Boris Johnson takes his marching orders from Putin and Biden from Jinping..
>
> There is nothing more than the EXTREMELY slow cooling of the Earth as it winds its way down into the next Ice Age. But NASA and NOAA have actually counterfeited temperature data to the point that they left out the Medieval warming period and the little ice age. And not one complaint from Thunberg who is convinced that being completely uneducated on climate gives her a leg up on climate change.
..
Has anybody asked her for the "science" of her bleating about "twelve years"?
..
Whenever I am in any doubt about whether a cyclist is stupid or rational and trustworthy, I just wait until he tells us where he stands on the global warming question. The ones with the faith are the thickos, the ones who're asking for proof are the ones with their brains in gear. Of course, the global warmies have lied themselves into the corner of unfalsifiability, which also means there can be no "science" and no proof either.

I wrote a piece many years ago for RBT pointing out that the Medieval Warm Period and the Little Ice Age either individually or together give the lie to the Global Warming bullshit, which is why so much lying effort was devoted to proving they never existed. The most grotesque attempt was Michael Mann's Hockey Stick lIe and the Climategate scandal which arose from efforts to silence the Hockey Stick's legitimate critics. But you can't lie away worldwide historical events as large, and with such multifaceted evidence of their existence, as the MWP and the LIA. My googlebug Slow Johnny will find the article for us.

Andre Jute
The cyclist's prayer: Oh, Lord, bring back global warming like in the 1990s when we cycled year-round.

Re: At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah Blah

<f409839f-f920-47e2-91e2-6ff93b4a7ee2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=45926&group=rec.bicycles.tech#45926

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 09:22:44 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 17:22 UTC

On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 8:14:53 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 3:41:12 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 7:19:03 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> > > Pat Buchanan:
> > >
> > > "China is the world's largest emitter of carbon emissions, Russia the fourth largest, and Brazil the seventh largest worldwide.
> > >
> > > "Yet President Xi Jinping of China, President Vladimir Putin of Russia and President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil did not show up at the summit. And President Joe Biden of the United States and Prime Minister Boris Johnson of Britain both fell asleep during the proceedings."
> > >
> > > -- quoted from
> > > -- https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2021/11/09/did-glasgow-deliver-blah-blah-blah-n2598757
> > > -- where there is also an adorable photograph of the world's most famous hectoring teenager
> > Boris Johnson takes his marching orders from Putin and Biden from Jinping.
> >
> > There is nothing more than the EXTREMELY slow cooling of the Earth as it winds its way down into the next Ice Age. But NASA and NOAA have actually counterfeited temperature data to the point that they left out the Medieval warming period and the little ice age. And not one complaint from Thunberg who is convinced that being completely uneducated on climate gives her a leg up on climate change.
> .
> Has anybody asked her for the "science" of her bleating about "twelve years"?
> .
> Whenever I am in any doubt about whether a cyclist is stupid or rational and trustworthy, I just wait until he tells us where he stands on the global warming question. The ones with the faith are the thickos, the ones who're asking for proof are the ones with their brains in gear. Of course, the global warmies have lied themselves into the corner of unfalsifiability, which also means there can be no "science" and no proof either.
>
> I wrote a piece many years ago for RBT pointing out that the Medieval Warm Period and the Little Ice Age either individually or together give the lie to the Global Warming bullshit, which is why so much lying effort was devoted to proving they never existed. The most grotesque attempt was Michael Mann's Hockey Stick lIe and the Climategate scandal which arose from efforts to silence the Hockey Stick's legitimate critics. But you can't lie away worldwide historical events as large, and with such multifaceted evidence of their existence, as the MWP and the LIA. My googlebug Slow Johnny will find the article for us.
Dr. Michael Mann's erasing history has added up to the morons and politicians (same ilk) lining up to throw money at him so he will continue unabated despite not only total scientific proof that he is lying but copies of the actual emails between him an his cohorts saying that in order for any of this to work, they have to change the historic records.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: At last, Greta Thunberg gets it right: Glasgow Blah Blah Blah