Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part F - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 00:17 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part F - Daryl Kabatoff
August 31st 2021 5:57 pm 94,683 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news (not the mainstream news) in 2021, the jabs are designed by witches and contain a myriad of different toxins specifically designed to harm and kill. Children are not adversely affected by the Kung Flu, people who catch any flu in 2020 and 2021 have a 99.8% survival rate while many tens of thousands of people are suffering and dying as a result of getting the jabs. They forced psychiatric jabs upon me for years, it amounted to brutal horrid torture, I begged for assistance to flee the country, all people could do is laugh at me, rob me, libel and slander me, and assault me further. Now these same compassionless arseholes are happily lining up to get the jab and are allowing their children to be jabbed as well. People gave many jabs to their children over the last few decades, resulting in huge numbers of autistic children, cancers, other diseases and ultimately death. For several years until a couple of years ago the media was telling us that we required immigration to North America because we were not reproducing fast enough, now these recent jabs will kill off millions of people, likely the media will soon be telling us we need millions of new immigrants to replace the white people who recently died off. Catholics (people who abide by Catholic fertility rites, such as all forms of Protestants, Hutterites, Mennonites, Seventh-day Adventists and Doukhobors) will be responding to it all by getting bigger trees and decorating them to greater degrees. They were compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, then they had their own children and their seniors drugged to keep them manageable in the hospitals, nursing homes and schools. Then care givers allowed seniors to die from dehydration and blamed it on covid. Then the parents had their children injected with a death serum, developed by witches, and now as their children convulse, these parents are making preparations for the final “Christmas” (use of God’s Name in vain, not His Mass) celebration, where the many trees in the home will blink. What a joy it will be for the convulsing and twitching children to see the trees blink on and off, on and off, on and off, for the last time. On October 31st the convulsing and twitching children will celebrate death with their family members, then on the following day their tree will begin to blink and will blink in the home for up to the following four months.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in June 2021, many people in Britain are being arrested under the Mental Health Act, are imprisoned in psychiatric facilities and are having psychiatric drugs forced upon them. Britain recently altered their Mental Health Act to make it easier to arrest and torture people who dare to complain about Islamic immigration. I imagine that if the British are able to expel all Islamists from their nation, they will still be arresting and torturing people under the Mental Health Act for daring to criticize their Catholic churches. Similar to Canada, should the western provinces separate from Canada, this new nation will still employ psychiatrists and will still deny gun permits to those people who criticized some injustice that resulted in them being tortured and then having a history of mental illness. Anthropologists should call the current western culture, “The People of The Jingle Bells.” The Jingle Bell leaders impose harsh judgments against those who do not sing along and then ride upon one horse sleighs.

Kate Shemirani says regarding Britain, “They take over the health care system. The first thing they do is change the Mental Health Act, you need one doctor instead of three psychiatrists, and then you can’t be reassessed for six weeks. In 2019 I believe there was 16,000 appeals against forced medication for those who were sectioned under the Mental Health Act, a third of those appeals were won. Now you cannot appeal. And this is what they do to get rid of the dissidents, the first thing they do is change the Mental Health Act.” Queen Elizabeth II allows such behavior, eventually her son Charles will rule over the many tens of thousands of Catholic, Hindu, Islamic and Sikh psychiatrists in the British (Islamic) Empire.

In the news the Liberal (Communist and Islamic) Canadian government passed a new law (Bill C-36) making it illegal to harbor hate in your heart, making it illegal to post material on the internet that is critical of other cultures or religious groups, and you can be arrested for statements you made on the internet, or elsewhere, years ago. And your accuser receives a payment of $20,000 and gets to remain anonymous. And so in 2021 it became illegal in Canada to criticize Islam. As their numbers increase Islamists make increasing demands upon the locations they emigrate to, so now in Canada Islamists are present in sufficient quantities to demand that we shut up about the evils of their fertility cult. In Britain people are arrested and tortured to death under their Mental Health Act for incorrect beliefs, as in Canada, and because people (including Adventists and Doukhobors) are more concerned about getting their trees to blink than about people who are tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, expect this to continue.

In the news the Canadian community of Lytton broke the Canadian temperature record for three days in a row and started to burn. Lytton is a six lettered name, 66.666…% of the letters are consonants and these consonants add to 66 (a=1, b=2, c=3…). And 90% of the buildings were destroyed by the fires, it is the 66th number that is not prime. Exodus with 1213 verses (the 198th or the 66+66+66th prime) terminates at Bible chapter 90 (the 66th non-prime). This means that the people of Lytton British Columbia will now spend many more millions of dollars turning trees into decorated idols, they will get nicer and more expensive decorations for their tree idols, they will rebuild their destroyed homes with homes having taller ceilings so they may turn even larger trees into decorated idols. Maybe spend sixty-six point six million dollars having a single individual in your community tortured in psychiatric facilities for daring to say that your churches are teaching traditions in place of God’s Commandments. The priests of fish-god Dagon dressed up in full length fish costumes and fish-head hats, maybe the Lyttonites were failing to honour fish when they turned their trees into decorated idols. Both the evergreen tree and the fish are viewed as symbols of fertility, maybe hang some fish heads on your decorated trees in order to placate your fertility gods.

In the news in July 2021 a fellow from Edmonton (actually an immigrant from Sudan Africa), Kout David Buttic, aged 26, was caught and charged for dealing drugs (cocaine and meth) in Prince Albert Saskatchewan in 2018. While waiting for his court date he was caught and charged for dealing fentanyl and cocaine in Saskatoon in 2019. So the judge, Doug Agnew, says that too many of his race are being charged for and doing time for their crimes, therefore a lighter sentence needs to be imposed. I got years of brutal horrid torture for saying that it is no surprise that the priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes because they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. This guy deals in hard drugs that have killed many in Saskatchewan, and he will be free in under three years. There is no real penalty for this person, the message is sent over and over that those people dealing in fentanyl and other deadly drugs do not have to fear the authorities. The authorities are doing all they can to destroy our nation, so they give the lightest possible sentence to Africans and Asians. This is yet another reason why I cry out to God against Canadians, they have many millions of dollars to have me tortured for years, then they have billions of dollars to spend annually on blinkin’ trees. Again, all I can do is cry out to God against Canadian families, I pray for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Trying to make this clear, I tried to show people in the community that their traditions are in opposition to God’s Commandments, they had me brutally tortured for years and when I complained people started calling me a pedophile and then gave me a few brutal beatings. Canadians are the shit of the earth and God now allows their nation to be taken over by alternative fertility cults (more God-damned shit of the earth to replace other God-damned shit of the earth). The authorities are here to punish the righteous, you cannot build a nation upon such a foundation and so I say that it is time for many more of you to roll over a die. Maybe take a free injection. Pretty soon the Africans will be killing the white farmers on the Canadian prairies and the judges will continue to say this racialized ethnicity is overrepresented in prisons, therefore we have to give them lighter sentences. I received year after year after year after year of brutal horrid torture as a reward for speaking against Catholic fertility rites while these Islamists get a slap on the wrist after they commit rapes and murders, and after killing children in our communities with their Chinese manufactured drugs.

Click here to read the complete article