Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 07:16:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: What fixed gear would you choose in hilly terrain?
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:16 UTC

On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 10:15:45 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 11:47:24 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 4:16:23 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:

> > > But how could one measure, or otherwise determine the I.Q. of
> > > creatures living millions of years in the past.
> > >
> > > If Tommy was set down in some remote area, naked, nothing but his bare
> > > hands, would he survive? Homo erectus did.
> > John, exactly why is it that you do not have even a passing understanding of brain capacity, the use of the pre-frontal cortex and the development of Homo Sapiens into the master species on this planet? I have to admit that the comments of you and flunkmeister would embarrass your 3rd grade teachers.
> Much less so than a 77 year old adult that thinks calling people 'queer' is an insult - At least John and I don't still act like third-graders.
Here's a clue jocko - calling a straight man is an insult and has been so since the time of Lot. But, gee, it doesn't seem an insult to you. I wonder why. Well, actually I don't wonder why.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: What fixed gear would you choose in hilly terrain?