Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 14:38:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part F - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 21:38 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part F - Daryl Kabatoff
October 27th 2021 3:25 pm 97,500 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The Catholic Church teaches you to abide by pagan fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments, this church owns and uses the media and other institutions to help teach you and your family members to abide by pagan crap. This same church uses their media to cover up the ongoing sexual misconduct of their priests. This same church censors the existence of cannibals in western societies, censors Scriptural passages referring to cannibalism, and is actively engaged in importing the third world into our communities to impoverish the masses. It is essential for this church to impoverish the masses as this way people become homeless and then can be devoured without raising alarm (Habakkuk 3:14). The so-called Church of England is a branch of the Catholic Church, as it and other Protestant churches (such as the Southern Missionary Baptists and other Baptist churches) systematically teaches people to abide by Catholic fertility rites. It is essential for the Catholic Church to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols and abide by this pagan winter festival as different aspects of this winter festival are in opposition to God’s first Three Commandments, which they hate. And it is essential for this church to help kill off the white people, as whites are the main group of people that abide by the Commandments of God and hold the faith of Jesus (Revelation 12:17). It is shameful for Christians in western countries to allow their fellow Christians to be tortured in psychiatric facilities. Every three weeks I defended my sanity at psychiatric appeal panel hearings by stating that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols, and that people are inadvertently bowing to trees when they place and retrieve presents from the base of the tree. Catholics sat at these appeal panel hearings and repeatedly allowed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me. Instead of aiding my escape, the Christians in Saskatoon spent billions of dollars turning trees into decorated idols, and imported the third world. Importing the third world into Canada had a negative impact upon my life. The white Europeans think it funny that I get tortured for years by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists, I in turn think it hilarious when God terminates your children’s lives. Filthy compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers. I get horrid injections forced upon me for years that amounted to brutal horrid torture and all people could do is laugh, decorate trees and sing Jingle Bells. Good for you. Now God permits you and your Jingle Bell children to get a dose that will cause infertility, deaths and utter desolation. You ignore the plight of the victims of psychiatric horror… what comes around goes around.

Give testimony to your friends, relatives and fellow church members that the decorated evergreen tree is a pagan idol, then be mocked. If the mocking doesn’t shut you up, then expect to be slandered, libeled and be expelled (shunned) from the church or family unit. If you are still squeaking, there is always the possibility that you will be assaulted, arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities, or simply murdered. So double down, get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree.

Westerners are drunk and dazed, their borders are wide open, they should be building walls, multiplying like locusts and building their economies (Nahum 3:11-16). Western women will either help staffing borders, building walls and multiplying like locusts or will end up as sex slaves in Islamic countries. Western women should consider taking the initiative to support western civilization by providing children in accordance to Isaiah 4:1 and form families of eight. Unite into family units of eight individuals, seven women together with one man, work closely together to build yourselves a home in the country. It is shameful that the western women adopted the propaganda to end western families, now they can redeem themselves and provide our race with children and a hope for the future. Those white women who remain fertile by not taking the jab, those white women who never removed their reproductive organs, those white women who are not busy raising black and Asian children, those white women who are not brainwashed into hating men, those white women who were never raped and traumatized and who can still form meaningful relationships are required to save the white race from extinction. Women are married to their blinkin’ evergreen trees and other fertility traditions pushed by the Catholic Church. Like the white men, the white women enthusiastically embrace Catholic fertility rites and then claim that the Jews control the world. The hugely obese white women regularly flew to third world countries and had sex with the black men at the beach resorts over there, the fat asses paid the same amount for their airfares as the women who weighed one-sixth of their weight. The hugely obese women were seen as symbols of fertility in Africa, so the huge white women went there for sex and to be idolized. White parents care little that their ignorant daughters quested after negro men due to them having large penises, what was important to those parents is that their daughters and their well-endowed black boyfriends joined with them in turning trees into decorated idols and singing Jingle Bells, for it was tradition. The tradition of marrying into your own race was claimed to be racism while the tradition of turning trees into decorated idols was claimed to be an essential part of family life. Even Cree women succumbed to the cancel-culture propaganda and bore black children, one would think that Cree women should instead show solidarity with their own people and help their Cree nation thrive. Most everybody taught their daughters to embrace their pagan fertility idols and many of these daughters ended up fornicating with blacks due to the blacks having large penises, Cadillac cars, diamonds and gold chains. The Cree were united in their adoption of Catholic fertility tree idols that had an Egyptian obelisk (penis) mounted on the very top of the blinkin’ tree. The Cree were divided due to corruption on the reserves where quarter sections of land were handed out to the children of the corrupt leaders, a class division was established on the reserves where the Cree who benefitted from the corruption married into other Cree families who similarly benefitted from the corruption. Just like the white women, the Cree women sought out marriage partners who had wealth, and that included violent black pimps who flashed their wealth. In a little over a hundred years white women went from driving birds into extinction and to near extinction by adorning their hats with fine feathers, to driving the white race into extinction by fornicating with black men with their big penises, by sending money to Islamic nations, and by refusing to help form white families and raising white children. The white women did have sex but it was with other women and with men who were not white. The Cree were decimated by disease and then in 2021 the assorted governments encouraged their band members to take injections that caused infertility and death. The white people and the Cree people were united in pagan fertility whoreship, as are the Hindus, Islamists, Sikhs, Shintoists and Islamists, all groups are engaged in phallic whoreship. Many of the white women and Cree women found the time to unite and march together in support of the black Islamic and Marxist invaders, they marched together and protested together and together they ignored the Catholic, Hindu, Sikh and Islamist doctors that were torturing people to death in psychiatric facilities. The blacks were burning cities in the USA and chanting to kill the whites, so the women and the Cree in Canada marched in solidarity with these blacks and asked to defund the police.

Canadians were told to be proud of their multiculturalism and welcomed people of all colours to our nation, now in a space of a year we are told that we are all racists and these people we welcomed now want to kill us. The judges are giving a slap on the wrist of those of colour who commit crimes, many times they don’t even have to spend any time in prisons because the reason provided by the judges is that there are already a disproportionate number of their kind in the prisons. Blacks are openly calling for the deaths of white people while the judges are not punishing people for their crimes. For years white kids experienced huge hurdles trying to get into trade schools or into University degree programs that could result in financial gain, the seats were provided to the immigrants instead, and now these unskilled and poorly skilled white kids learn that they are racists.

Click here to read the complete article