Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 19:28:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 02:28 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
October 27th 2021 3:25 pm 97,500 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The Australians gave up their guns and now the Australians are locked up at home, the entire nation has become one big prison. Universities in Canada, England, United States, and Australia all train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists. Starting in 1988 I complained on the usenet (see Google Groups) of being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital, people around the world laughed at me and told me to take a pill. Canadians and people from other nations laughed at me and called me a pedophile. What I said was that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian dinks on the roofs of their churches. They called me a pedophile and delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist. The Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist said that I think too much about penises, but it is the Hindus who gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs all incorporate phallic structures into their mosque and temple architecture. Even many Seventh-day Adventist churches cap their churches with Egyptian obelisks (penises), for traditions are more important than God’s Commandments. I complained of being tortured by Hindus, but rather than end psychiatry now the Canadians allow Islamists and Sikhs to torture people to death as well. Canadians have yet to give up their guns like the Australians did, but they continue to embrace Catholic fertility rites and train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists at our Canadian universities.

Thanks to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau people may work in Canada without being Canadian citizens… so we not only train the pagans to be brutal psychiatrists, we allow them to practice their “art” here in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. At least in Australia, when you have Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs torturing your citizens to death in psychiatric facilities, you can be confident they are all indeed Australian citizens, unless of course they have some kind of work permit. Good for you Australia, well done. Help the Indonesians and Chinese get more gold from the Papuans. Remember them? The Papuans saved the lives of your Australian soldiers in WWII and now for the last 60 years the Papuans face genocide at the hands of Indonesian soldiers. Australians are like everybody else, they train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists and then turn their backs to the brutal suffering the psychiatrists impose upon some of their special chosen victims. I complain of the brutal horrid torture I was subjected to and people laugh at me and tell me to take a pill, some just assault me, all are compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror, you deserve the loss of your nations to Islam. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture and the Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers can’t even offer to buy me a cookie. Get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree. Put bigger Egyptian obelisks (penises) on the roofs of your filthy churches, put bigger Egyptian obelisks (dinks) on the very tops of your blinkin’ trees, laugh at me and call me a pedophile with even greater zeal. All I can do is cry out to God and pray for Him to honor His promises in Scripture and terminate your lives. Nobody cares, they are all sure their own prayers have great power even though they honor pagan traditions that are in direct opposition to God’s Commandments, they are self-assured that their prayers have great power and that my prayers are of no effect, they smugly tell me that I should welcome Jesus into my heart. Many tithe to cannibals, their churches teach pagan fertility rites while cannibalism is just another pagan fertility rite.

People are compassionless turds, they have not an ounce of compassion for the victims of psychiatric horror and then have their own children and parents drugged. The Canadians and Americans turn trees into decorated idols, laugh at me and have me tortured for saying so, then they fly off to Australia or some other resort and get their photos taken while posing next to blinkin’ trees there. The Australians fly to Canada and work here in their temporary jobs, many desiring to gain well paid unionized employment in the psychiatric facilities, cleaning floors or serving food to the dangerous people who dared to speak out against either churches or their parents, they too find it necessary to sing Jingle Bells and pose by the blinkin’ Catholic trees, and that is even if the Australian is an atheist. Indeed, pretty much all atheists are really Catholics as they all adopt Catholic fertility rites, when one adopts God-damned Catholic fertility rites, then one becomes a God-damned Catholic. There is so much glitter in the Catholic Church that even the atheists desire to adopt some of the Catholic fertility rites and sing Jingle Bells. Some don’t care for the well paid unionized employment and instead volunteer their time and go to Africa, there they will find blinkin’ trees in the shopping malls where they may pose for photos and send “Christmas” (use of God’s name in vain) greetings to their Catholic friends back home. The trees may be lavishly decorated and blinking from as early as October to as late as March, so if you go to Africa and want to pose in front of a tree turned into a decorated idol, you will have many opportunities to do so. If you miss the blinkin’ tree season (October through March), some store owners will put up blinkin’ trees in June and July to encourage people to buy gifts throughout the year.

It is always good to have options in life, governments should be providing people with options rather than taking options away. The Africans are same as the Australians, they want to come to Canada and get good paying unionized employment sweeping the psychiatric ward floors or serving food to those who are locked up and tortured with the psychiatric drugs. Our Canadian government is providing options in life, we are provided with either Africans or Australians or Filipinos to sweep the psychiatric ward floors or serve the food to the “dangerous” white Canadians. The Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers give nice houses to Islamists and then give their own children, parents, evangelists and veterans homes in psychiatric facilities, and they even stick statues of military veterans next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises. “Obama” turned trees into decorated idols with the medals of the American war dead, the Americans were happy about that as it became a new way to turn trees into decorated idols, which is the most important tradition on planet earth. Australians, Americans, Canadians, Brits and others train Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to be brutal psychiatrists at their universities. And the western nations sell or freely gift arms to Islamic nations. Often the Islamic nation dothn’t pay for the shipment of weapons and then the taxpayers cover the loss, the taxpayers pay the bill plus pay the compound interest on the shipment of weapons that the Islamic nation failed to pay for. Getting tortured with psychiatric drugs at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital was a real horror show, but the greater horror was meeting you and your children either in person or on the usenet and the internet.. Like everybody else, Australians are waiting patiently for “Christmas” (the use of God’s Name in vain) so they may sing Jingle Bells. Those who scored unionized jobs in psychiatric facilities will be paid double-time if they work on the holiday.

Canadians laughed at me (and libeled and assaulted and robbed me) when I complained that I was being tortured by Hindus, now they train and employ Islamists and Sikhs to be psychiatrists as well. Perhaps some day your compassionless arse will be arrested and you will be forcibly taken to a Saudi Arabian psychiatrist who will tell you that you think too much about Western Canadian oil and western democracy, or you think too much about Sharia Law. Indicating a preference for a Republican form of government over Sharia Law could possibly earn one a chemical or a physical lobotomy, certainly castration, possibly a beheading. They will come into your homes in the night, night after night after night, and cut your heads off, and the media will be silent on that issue. If you complain, then you will see the inside of a psychiatric facility built by Graham Construction that you are making your children pay for, for decades to come. The psychiatric facilities are built using public-private partnership, you are partners in crime.

Click here to read the complete article