One man's constant is another man's variable. -- A. J. Perlis

tech / rec.crafts.metalworking / Power Feed Blowup , the Sequel

SubjectAuthor
* Power Feed Blowup , the SequelSnag
`* Re: Power Feed Blowup , the SequelJim Wilkins
 `* Re: Power Feed Blowup , the SequelSnag
  +* Re: Power Feed Blowup , the SequelJim Wilkins
  |`* Re: Power Feed Blowup , the SequelSnag
  | `- Re: Power Feed Blowup , the SequelJim Wilkins
  `* Re: Power Feed Blowup , the SequelBob Engelhardt
   +* Re: Power Feed Blowup , the SequelJim Wilkins
   |`- Re: Power Feed Blowup , the SequelJim Wilkins
   `- Re: Power Feed Blowup , the SequelSnag

1
Power Feed Blowup , the Sequel

<serjga$9t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4825&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#4825

From: Snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Power Feed Blowup , the Sequel
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 11:01:00 -0500
 by: Snag - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 16:01 UTC

I just got finished a little bit ago replacing the shorted diodes ,
and the PF is working just fine again . Cause of the diode failure is
still a question , may or may not have been an incompatibility between
the welder and the PF unit . I suspect that because the two items were