Subject: Re: Henry Kissinger, ex-secretary of state, dies at 100
Newsgroups: or.politics,ca.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.aviation.military
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:46:46 -0800
 by: a425couple - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 18:46 UTC

On 11/29/23 19:56, Max Boot wrote:
> On 11/29/2023 7:51 PM, a425couple wrote:

>>> Kissinger was a war criminal. He should have died in prison.
>>>

>> Max, you are an idiot.
>
> No, you fucking idiot liar, you are.
>
>> The war criminals were JFK and LBJ who pushed our nations
>> finest youth into a needless meat grinder that killed
>> over 50,000 of them.
>
> Nearly *half* of those deaths occurred after Kissinger helped Nixon
> sabotage the peace talks in 1968.

Hey Max, it sounds like you never served in the US military.
You failed to answer JFK's or LBJ's call to serve.
So it does not bother you that those two idiot President's
pumped more and more of us into Vietnam.

It was so bad, that even LBJ recognized he had no answers
and chose to not run again.

So Nixon was elected and we had 500,000 military in that
stinking little country and deep in combat, and plenty
of prisoners held by the communists with no intention
to release them.
Year after year Nixon reduced our troops and within
his first 4 years had everyone out including our POWs.

Plenty of us that had our lives on the line appreciated
Nixon and Kissinger for getting us out of there.

Re: Henry Kissinger, ex-secretary of state, dies at 100

<ksv52rFd28uU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4835&group=rec.aviation.military#4835

From: johndill...@duck.com.invalid (John Dillinger)
Newsgroups: or.politics,ca.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.aviation.military
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 14:29:47 -0800
 by: John Dillinger - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 22:29 UTC

On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:46:46 -0800, a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>You failed to answer JFK's or LBJ's call to serve.

Only McNamara's morons served during Vietnam.