tech / sci.bio.paleontology / sudden magickal physical evolution

SubjectAuthor
* sudden magickal physical evolutionDavid Dalton
+- Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionTrolidan7
+* Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionDavid Dalton
|`* Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionDavid Dalton
| `* Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionDavid Dalton
|  `- Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionDavid Dalton
+* Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionDavid Dalton
|+- Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionDaud Deden
|`- Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionDavid Dalton
+* Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionDavid Dalton
|`* Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionPeter Nyikos
| `- Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionPeter Nyikos
+- Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionDavid Dalton
+- Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionJTEM
`- Re: sudden magickal physical evolutionDavid Dalton

1
Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<tj1ml3$10b3p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4838&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4838

From: Trolid...@eternal-september.org (Trolidan7)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology
Subject: Re: sudden magickal physical evolution
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 14:17:22 -0700
 by: Trolidan7 - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:17 UTC

On 10/20/22 10:23 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> Once again I am trying to instigate a sudden magickal physical
> evolution, including of current adults, which will involve a
> spilt of homo sapiens globally into 55 equal species with
> a 200 year lifespan, but with women restricted to just two
> children, so while there will be a gradual slow population
> increase for a while, after a while it will start to slowly
> decrease. The slow population growth is feasible since
> the species split will allow better use of varied environments
> here on Earth (and hopefully elsewhere eventually), plus
> there should/will be a shift to more sustainable practices.
>
> I will recount supposed progress in this thread on these
> six scientific groups, since, in the unlikely event
> that it is working, you may be able to confirm it
> (by taking fresh cell samples, not relying on ones
> taken a while ago). But for more background see recent
> threads on alt.religion.druid and my now slightly out
> of date Salmon on the Thorns web page.
>
> The sudden magickal physical evolution calculations
> (based on many ideas including some taken from
> science fiction) began 0249 UTC October 18, 2022.
> They were complete at 0147 UTC October 20, 2022,
> when matter movement through higher dimensional
> pathways began.
>
> Progress:
>
> (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC Oct. 21

I am not sure, but I tend to get the idea that both the words
'magic' and 'medicine' derive from the word 'magi' or 'priests
of the near east' - not necessarily Zoroastrian because possibly
some of them might have been followers of 'Mithra' or 'Mani'.

Saying 'Priest of Persia' might be in error, because the Medes
were one province of the empire of Xerxes generally in the west
near what is now eastern Turkey, whereas Xerxes was from an
eastern province whereas Cyrus was from a western province.

Beyond that, I am thinking that the word 'Medea' (as in
Jason and Medea) might have also been a similar derivation
of the name for that eastern area of Turkey or northern
Assyria, just like "Adam' meaning singular or plural for
'man' in general. (The 'Achaemenid Empire' generally being
an empire of the 'Persians and the Medes'.)

Now I am pruning this to sci.bio.paleontology, but once
upon there was someone named Stephen Jay Gould who sometimes
known for with some species promoting the idea of 'punctuated
equilibrium', or that changes in a species may not necessarily
always be slow and gradual.

Now there is a basic question - 'what is a species'. I
am thinking that some animals called wolves, coyotes, and
jackals can cross and produce fertile offspring, and some
types of foxes are given various common names that may
not be phylogenetic, and that phenomenon extends to some
of the South American canids.

The basic question is this - is the concept of a 'missing link'
a 'myth' - at least for some species transitions?

Now if you start sorting fossils in boxes, this might be a
more boring myth than say, sailing through the 'clashing rocks'
of Istanbul to get somewhere in Georgia. But when all is said
and done, if you start sorting fossils in boxes - one set of
fossils with a certain set of traits are 'one species' with
a specific name - and another set of fossils with a second
set of traits are in another box - then maybe statistically
all of fossils in one box are there because of one name and
there fossils in the other box are there because of another
name. There are actually however - no 'gaps' and no 'missing
links'. The variation within the species and gradual changes
mean that for some species, 'missing links' have been found
and existent for some time - except for the fact that the
fossils have been put on one box versus another because of
sorting based upon naming.

Is the concept of 'no missing links have been found' a 'myth'?
If it is a 'myth' for some species transitions, for what ones
is the concept of 'no missing link' most 'mythical'?

sudden magickal physical evolution

<dalton.nfld-CD4525.02535421102022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4840&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4840

From: dalton.n...@gmail.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology
Subject: sudden magickal physical evolution
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 02:53:54 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 05:23 UTC

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Mary walks down to the water�s edge and there she hangs Her head to find

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<dalton.nfld-987017.03082221102022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4841&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4841

From: dalton.n...@gmail.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 03:08:23 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 05:38 UTC

In article
David Dalton <dalton.nfld@gmail.com> wrote:

> Progress:
>
> (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC Oct. 21

(s2) RNA adjustment complete 0533 UTC October 21, 2022.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Mary walks down to the water�s edge and there she hangs Her head to find
herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<dalton.nfld-AD5737.03273521102022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4842&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4842

From: dalton.n...@gmail.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 03:27:35 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 05:57 UTC

In article
<dalton.nfld-987017.03082221102022@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton.nfld@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-CD4525.02535421102022@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalton.nfld@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Progress:
> >
> > (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC Oct. 21
>
> (s2) RNA adjustment complete 0533 UTC October 21, 2022.

(s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 0550 UTC October 21.

That takes care of the next generation, plus there
will be some effect on current humans by the gradual
process of cell replacement over years, but more is
needed for rapid transformation and healing of
current humans (including adults).

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Mary walks down to the water�s edge and there she hangs Her head to find
herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<dalton.nfld-CCD98B.03523521102022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4843&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4843

From: dalton.n...@gmail.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 03:52:35 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:22 UTC

In article
<dalton.nfld-AD5737.03273521102022@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton.nfld@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-987017.03082221102022@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalton.nfld@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <dalton.nfld-CD4525.02535421102022@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dalton.nfld@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Progress:
> > >
> > > (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC Oct. 21
> >
> > (s2) RNA adjustment complete 0533 UTC October 21, 2022.
>
> (s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 0550 UTC October 21.

(s4) some cells have been converted to early stem cell state
where needed for transformation (including of current adults)
and healing as of 3:43 a.m.

Sudden magickal physical evolution began 3:44 a.m.
I can't divine details of immunity. However it and
healing and the extra long lifespan are, for medium
criminal and worse, dependent on their following their
healing circle prescriptions.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Mary walks down to the water�s edge and there she hangs Her head to find
herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<dalton.nfld-4F6867.03544121102022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4844&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4844

From: dalton.n...@gmail.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 03:54:41 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:24 UTC

In article
<dalton.nfld-CCD98B.03523521102022@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton.nfld@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-AD5737.03273521102022@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalton.nfld@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <dalton.nfld-987017.03082221102022@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dalton.nfld@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > In article
> > > <dalton.nfld-CD4525.02535421102022@news.eternal-september.org>,

> > > (s2) RNA adjustment complete 0533 UTC October 21, 2022.
> >
> > (s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 0550 UTC October 21.
>
> (s4) some cells have been converted to early stem cell state
> where needed for transformation (including of current adults)
> and healing as of 3:43 a.m.

oops, 0613 UTC October 21, 2022

> Sudden magickal physical evolution began 3:44 a.m.

oops, 0614 UTC October 21, 2022

> I can't divine details of immunity. However it and
> healing and the extra long lifespan are, for medium
> criminal and worse, dependent on their following their
> healing circle prescriptions.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Mary walks down to the water�s edge and there she hangs Her head to find
herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<0001HW.2907E02C00204D9170000298B38F@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4848&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4848

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, sci.skeptic, rec.arts.sf.science, sci.anthropology, sci.anthropology.paleo, sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 06:43:16 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 09:13 UTC

It seems I had to wait until closer to the exact time of
Raven new (dark) moon (related to the Haida creation
legend of The Raven and the First Men).

I tried again, and the sudden magickal physical evolution
(or ongoing creation if you prefer) supposedly began at
0849 UTC/GMT October 25, 2022.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<b6b55de8-399d-406b-a759-b2b3da601601n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4853&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4853

Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 18:05:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (Daud Deden)
 by: Daud Deden - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 01:05 UTC

On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 5:13:17 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
> It seems I had to wait until closer to the exact time of
> Raven new (dark) moon (related to the Haida creation
> legend of The Raven and the First Men).
>
> I tried again, and the sudden magickal physical evolution
> (or ongoing creation if you prefer) supposedly began at
> 0849 UTC/GMT October 25, 2022.
> --
> David Dalton dal...@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> "Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
> forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)
-

Clarke's three laws

British science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke formulated three adages that are known as Clarke's three laws, of which the third law is the best known and most widely cited. They are part of his ideas in his extensive writings about the future.[1]

When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<dalton-3667D9.04105026102022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4854&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4854

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 04:10:50 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 06:40 UTC

In article <0001HW.2907E02C00204D9170000298B38F@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> It seems I had to wait until closer to the exact time of
> Raven new (dark) moon (related to the Haida creation
> legend of The Raven and the First Men).
>
> I tried again, and the sudden magickal physical evolution
> (or ongoing creation if you prefer) supposedly began at
> 0849 UTC/GMT October 25, 2022.

That last attempt didn't work, but I have tried again on the extremely
early waxing crescent side of dark moon, and the sudden magickal
physical evolution supposedly began at 0620 UTC Oct. 26, 2022.

For details see the thread
"new beginnings at early waxing crescent"
on at.religion.druid .

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<0001HW.29124C0B000D107E70000521F38F@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4907&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4907

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, sci.skeptic, rec.arts.sf.science, sci.anthropology, sci.anthropology.paleo, sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 04:26:11 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 06:56 UTC

I tried again.

November 1, 2022 (Samhain, All Saints’ Day, D-moon)

(s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 0543 UTC.

(s2) RNA adjusted by 2012 UTC.

(s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 2310 UTC.

November 2, 2022 (All Souls’ Day, Day of the Dead, fat-D-moon)

(s4) some cells converted to early stem cell state as of 0633 UTC.

Sudden magickal physical evolution began 0634 UTC.
I can’t divine details of the immunity.

a D.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I'm on my way/And I must flag the last train down"

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<b112345d-f965-4a06-83f1-c9cf2c3db684n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4916&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4916

Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 16:58:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: peter2ny...@gmail.com (Peter Nyikos)
 by: Peter Nyikos - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 23:58 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 2:56:13 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
> I tried again.
>
> November 1, 2022 (Samhain, All Saints’ Day, D-moon)
>
> (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 0543 UTC.
>
> (s2) RNA adjusted by 2012 UTC.
>
> (s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 2310 UTC.
>
> November 2, 2022 (All Souls’ Day, Day of the Dead, fat-D-moon)
>
> (s4) some cells converted to early stem cell state as of 0633 UTC.
>
> Sudden magickal physical evolution began 0634 UTC.
> I can’t divine details of the immunity.
>
> a D.
> --
> David Dalton dal...@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> "I'm on my way/And I must flag the last train down"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0jjvslUuY (Bill Bourne - Baggins)

Have you tried posting this kind of thread to talk.origins? It has very little
to do with paleontology, but anything scientific pertaining to evolution is tolerated here,
because sci.biology.evolution "died" years ago and this seems to be the next best place for it.

However, talk.origins seems to be a better bet for the experiment you
are conducting: it has many times more active participants.
We have at least one computer geek there who might
be interested in what the software you are using is like. And he might even
like the kind of magick to which you are referring.

At the moment, talk.origins is down (and has been down since ca. 9am EDT)
because the robo-moderator, through which all posts are filtered, isn't letting
any posts through due to some malfunction or scheduled maintenance.

These downtimes can last anywhere from a few hours to a whole week.
If this downtime lasts another day, you may start to see an influx of t.o. participants into s.b.p.,
including the geek I have in mind: Mark Isaak.

Peter Nyikos
Professor, Dept. of Mathematics -- standard disclaimer--
University of South Carolina
http://people.math.sc.edu/nyikos

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<19d4a04e-ab4e-4af9-b015-f72a08e8713en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4917&group=sci.bio.paleontology#4917

Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 19:32:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: peter2ny...@gmail.com (Peter Nyikos)
 by: Peter Nyikos - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 02:32 UTC

I looked at talk.origins just now. I see that you and Mark actually connected a number of days ago,
but I also see that he hasn't gotten into what you are posting about. Perhaps if you explained
it without assuming prior acquaintance with what you are working on, he would get interested in it.

Peter Nyikos

PS It's interesting how I zeroed in on Mark without having even seen you on talk.origins before.

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 7:58:38 PM UTC-4, Peter Nyikos wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 2:56:13 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
> > I tried again.
> >
> > November 1, 2022 (Samhain, All Saints’ Day, D-moon)
> >
> > (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 0543 UTC.
> >
> > (s2) RNA adjusted by 2012 UTC.
> >
> > (s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 2310 UTC.
> >
> > November 2, 2022 (All Souls’ Day, Day of the Dead, fat-D-moon)
> >
> > (s4) some cells converted to early stem cell state as of 0633 UTC.
> >
> > Sudden magickal physical evolution began 0634 UTC.
> > I can’t divine details of the immunity.
> >
> > a D.
> > --
> > David Dalton dal...@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
> > https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> > "I'm on my way/And I must flag the last train down"
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0jjvslUuY (Bill Bourne - Baggins)
> Have you tried posting this kind of thread to talk.origins? It has very little
> to do with paleontology, but anything scientific pertaining to evolution is tolerated here,
> because sci.biology.evolution "died" years ago and this seems to be the next best place for it.
>
> However, talk.origins seems to be a better bet for the experiment you
> are conducting: it has many times more active participants.
> We have at least one computer geek there who might
> be interested in what the software you are using is like. And he might even
> like the kind of magick to which you are referring.
>

> At the moment, talk.origins is down (and has been down since ca. 9am EDT)
> because the robo-moderator, through which all posts are filtered, isn't letting
> any posts through due to some malfunction or scheduled maintenance.
>
> These downtimes can last anywhere from a few hours to a whole week.
> If this downtime lasts another day, you may start to see an influx of t.o.. participants into s.b.p.,
> including the geek I have in mind: Mark Isaak.
>

> Peter Nyikos
> Professor, Dept. of Mathematics -- standard disclaimer--
> University of South Carolina
> http://people.math.sc.edu/nyikos

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<dalton-8F2555.01125522112022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5070&group=sci.bio.paleontology#5070

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 01:12:55 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 04:42 UTC

I tried again, as we approach another Raven new (dark) moon,
and supposedly the sudden magickal physical evolution
began at 0430 UTC November 22, 2022. However I won't
believe that without evidence.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Mary walks down to the water�s edge and there she hangs Her head
to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<3f428982-eaeb-46b2-b2bc-84d574b735bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5078&group=sci.bio.paleontology#5078

Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 13:31:23 -0800 (PST)
From: jte...@gmail.com (JTEM)
 by: JTEM - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 21:31 UTC

David Dalton wrote:

> Once again I am trying to instigate a sudden magickal physical
> evolution, including of current adults, which will involve a
> spilt of homo sapiens globally into 55 equal species

[...]

> plus
> there should/will be a shift to more sustainable practices.

Better idea: Genetically engineer human males to be born with a
vagina. This will not be in place of a penis but in addition to. Like,
it could be located immediately beneath the scrotum or there
abouts...

What will happen is boys will fuck each other, because they can,
and because they can't get pregnant so it's safe, which will become
habit forming, retained into adulthood, and nobody will be banging
women anymore... except the "Odd" -- and I do mean "Odd" -- male
who is inexplicably attracted to the opposite gender DESPITE the
fact that they can get all the pussy they want without having to
take questins like, "Do I look fat in this dress?"

And imagine being able to get CONSTANTLY laid but never having
someone ask you to pick them up a box of tampons?

Or throwing something that happened 12 years ago in your face?

Seriously?

Sorry, only the "Freaks" would be chasing gal vagina instead of guy
vagina... over population SOLVED!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/679818106282098688

Re: sudden magickal physical evolution

<dalton-1DCD51.04112502122022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5107&group=sci.bio.paleontology#5107

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2022 04:11:25 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 2 Dec 2022 07:41 UTC

I tried again, and the sudden magickal physical evolution
supposedly began 0726 UTC December 2, 2022, but I won't
believe that without evidence. I can't divine details
of immunity but perhaps someone else can, or can
research it.

How does this relate to the Haida creation story of
The Raven and the First Men? Well, I am Raven
new (dark) moon associated, and in the story Raven
discovered people inside a giant clamshell. A
clamshell is not perfectly circular, so perhaps
it could represent the current waxing gibbous moon
phase, or from waxing gibbous moon to waning gibbous
moon, when some effects should be evident.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I see my light come shining; From the west down to the east