Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 14:26:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More on Covid-19
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 22:26 UTC

I have told you about this sort of thing before and while it is off subject it is something that concerns the health of all cyclists.

I have said that PCR which I automated for Dr. Kary Mullis does not work for corona viruses and was told that the CDC knows better than I do.

Well I finally got through to them and the CDC has pulled the PCR test for SARS-Cov-2 from their allowed testing.

"After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives."

Now to make a point - the supposed 800,000 people that died of covid-19 died and THEN were tested using PCR which could be easily manipulated to show a positive. Just to underscore this a bit - it doesn't matter if you really had SARS-Cov-2 in your body since it appears to be harmless. When the NIH is paying $50,000 per head for a reported case of covid-19 you simply force a positive value with PCR. This has added up to some $40 Billion to medical facilities now. Not many medical facilities that Obama almost drove into bankruptcy could pass a deal like that up. Very few medical facilities are run by people with high moral values.

There were NO or at least no statistically relevant numbers of people that died from covid-19. Which is to say, that someone in so bad physical shape that a cold could kill them might have died from covid-19 but the numbers were vanishingly small.

You can notice that the CDC says "FDA-authorized alternatives". Although I am now out of the immediate loop, to my knowledge, SARS-Cov-2 has never been isolated or sequenced. This means that THERE COULDN'T BE any alternatives that are honest and trustworthy.

But considering the CDC statistics page, my belief is that the reason that covid-19 has never itself caused any deaths, is because the cause of this illness isn't a new SARS virus at all but the old SARS-Cov-1. Since most of the world has been exposed to that virus it would be a very good reason for it killing no one - those that were sensitive to it were killed in 2018. Everyone else developed a natural immunity.

So, masks have no effect on a virus of this size (despite the Slime Steam Media reports, the breathing pores in an N95 mask are 200 times larger than the virus).

Social distancing has no effect because it is an aerosol and hangs about in clouds until air motion divides the viral count down to the level where it becomes incapable of infecting anyone. Outside this is almost immediately. The idea that you could catch it at a baseball or football game is ridiculous on the very face of it.

Anyone that is telling you to be afraid of this sort of infection is someone that cannot be trusted under any circumstances. Each year more people are killed from the seasonal flu (and the same AGE and health categories as well) than covid-19 is responsible for.

I started telling you this the moment I analyzed the statistics from northeastern Italy and what happened when I told you that?

What this all adds up to is that you can ride without worrying about anything worse than you would normally be exposed to. You don't need a mask and you don't need to beware of others. LIVE YOUR LIVES.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / More on Covid-19