From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.music.s-mclachlan, alt.religion.druid, rec.arts.sf.science, alt.sci.physics.new-theories, sci.physics
Subject: wall E clue
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 22:48:39 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 01:18 UTC

The night of January 7, 1994 I couldn’t remember the name
of a good friend who I encountered and who I hadn’t seen
since 1980. His first name is Wally, and I later took that
to be an important physics clue of “wall E”.

And today is Diwali, which I again take as a clue of
wall E.

But what could the clue mean? Perhaps it means a
waveguide for energy, perhaps a higher dimensional
analogue to fibre optic transmission of light only for
energy.

And yes, Sarah McLachlan, “i*t” (a small imaginary component
of time, which I view as a twist or window, and which may
have been more important just after the Big Bang, if that
occurred) does “matter”.

a D.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long

Re: wall E clue

<0001HW.2907CA34001B278C70000298B38F@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50&group=alt.sci.physics.new-theories#50

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.music.s-mclachlan, alt.religion.druid, rec.arts.sf.science, alt.sci.physics.new-theories, sci.physics
Subject: Re: wall E clue
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 05:09:32 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 07:39 UTC

On Oct 24, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.290770EF000DDB07700001FB438F@88.198.57.247>):

> The night of January 7, 1994 I couldn’t remember the name
> of a good friend who I encountered and who I hadn’t seen
> since 1980. His first name is Wally, and I later took that
> to be an important physics clue of “wall E”.
>
> And today is Diwali, which I again take as a clue of
> wall E.
>
> But what could the clue mean? Perhaps it means a
> waveguide for energy, perhaps a higher dimensional
> analogue to fibre optic transmission of light only for
> energy.
>
> And yes, Sarah McLachlan, “i*t” (a small imaginary component
> of time, which I view as a twist or window, and which may
> have been more important just after the Big Bang, if that
> occurred) does “matter”.
>
> a D.

I think also a caustic might be involved, like that which
forms on a cup of tea only in more dimensions.

Also I have done research on seismic surface waves, some
of which are related to total internal reflection in a layer,
and my waveguide notion above might involve extension
of a 2D surface to a higher dimensional manifold.

I am well equipped to investigate this, both from my
scientific training and the peek into higher dimensions
I got during my sun stare, plus the abilities I gained
from the higher dimensional wraparound that followed,
as described on my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

However I welcome collaboration.