Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be prosecuted.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal

SubjectAuthor
* Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID ReversalAndre Jute
+* Re: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID ReversalWilliam Crowell
|`- Re: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID ReversalTom Kunich
`* Re: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID ReversalAndre Jute
 `- Re: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID ReversalTom Kunich

1
Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal

<254e665b-6c8e-4c35-b2d8-1b34cac78d5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=48996&group=rec.bicycles.tech#48996

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 17:18:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 01:18 UTC

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/01/03/another-day-another-cdc-reversal-n2601305

Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal
by Guy Benson

Add Fauci backtracking, vaccines being cancelled because the CDC can't trust their own numbers, etc, the impossibility of any longer suppressing the news from the medical profession that masks are useless, and it looks like the maskmandater, lockdowners, lockuppers and other control freaks will soon have even larger apologies to make to the sensible people.

Andre Jute
Just lurve the numbers! Statistics don't lie for long, and it is very difficult to bias them permanently.

Re: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal

<e2e38932-2d0f-4808-980b-4fd30073b9a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49001&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49001

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 05:13:56 -0800 (PST)
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 13:13 UTC

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 5:18:08 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/01/03/another-day-another-cdc-reversal-n2601305
> >
> Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal
> by Guy Benson
> >
> Add Fauci backtracking, vaccines being cancelled because the CDC can't trust their own numbers, etc, the impossibility of any longer suppressing the news from the medical profession that masks are useless, and it looks like the maskmandater, lockdowners, lockuppers and other control freaks will soon have even larger apologies to make to the sensible people.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Just lurve the numbers! Statistics don't lie for long, and it is very difficult to bias them permanently.

So I am a somewhat dogmatic vax-refuser, Andre. After all, you've seen all the rotten advertising the drug companies do in order to push people to take their drugs, so how can you possibly trust companies like that to produce a vaccine that you would inject into your body? Since I am unvaccinated, I find it interesting to consider whether maybe I did pick up a case of the covid without realizing it until later. There are many sites on the interweb that give lists of symptoms that are reported by covid patients as being correlated to their covid case. (Of course, who knows whether the patients reported their symptoms correctly; plus, correlation doesn't prove causation.) But FWIW, based on those symptom lists, I think I probably did have a case last year without realizing it, or I was in denial about having it, and maybe that was why I felt somewhat weak on the bike.

Re: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal

<85df72aa-fedc-4dad-9ce3-182599ef4835n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49006&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49006

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:49:33 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:49 UTC

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 5:13:58 AM UTC-8, William Crowell wrote:
> On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 5:18:08 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> > >
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/01/03/another-day-another-cdc-reversal-n2601305
> > >
> > Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal
> > by Guy Benson
> > >
> > Add Fauci backtracking, vaccines being cancelled because the CDC can't trust their own numbers, etc, the impossibility of any longer suppressing the news from the medical profession that masks are useless, and it looks like the maskmandater, lockdowners, lockuppers and other control freaks will soon have even larger apologies to make to the sensible people.
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > Just lurve the numbers! Statistics don't lie for long, and it is very difficult to bias them permanently.
> > >
> So I am a somewhat dogmatic vax-refuser, Andre. After all, you've seen all the rotten advertising the drug companies do in order to push people to take their drugs, so how can you possibly trust companies like that to produce a vaccine that you would inject into your body? Since I am unvaccinated, I find it interesting to consider whether maybe I did pick up a case of the covid without realizing it until later. There are many sites on the interweb that give lists of symptoms that are reported by covid patients as being correlated to their covid case. (Of course, who knows whether the patients reported their symptoms correctly; plus, correlation doesn't prove causation.) But FWIW, based on those symptom lists, I think I probably did have a case last year without realizing it, or I was in denial about having it, and maybe that was why I felt somewhat weak on the bike.

Some 60% of covid=19 cases were asymptomatic and the rest had very mild flu-like illness and you could distinguish it from the flu because it would only last 3 days. I had fatigue that suddenly disappeared. This causes natural immunity that is 27 times more effective than the vaccines,. Why would you take a vaccine that could kill you if the disease represents no danger?

Re: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal

<1e77b8a6-b99b-4ba4-8035-d96853458643n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49018&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49018

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 14:43:18 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 22:43 UTC

Somewhat at a tangent: Whatever else happens on the COVID-front from now on, this pandemic will go down as the largest and most successful in the shortest timefalse flag public relations job the world has ever seen. Also as the first or second -biggest power grab in all history in so short a period. (The other one to consider is the climate hysterics' power grab from the patron saint of the genocides, Rachel Carson, forward, to peak -- we hope -- in Joe Biden's failed 3B programme.) The whole foundation of lies is shivering like Jello. -- AJ

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 1:18:08 AM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:

> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/01/03/another-day-another-cdc-reversal-n2601305
> >
> Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal
> by Guy Benson
> >
> Add Fauci backtracking, vaccines being cancelled because the CDC can't trust their own numbers, etc, the impossibility of any longer suppressing the news from the medical profession that masks are useless, and it looks like the maskmandater, lockdowners, lockuppers and other control freaks will soon have even larger apologies to make to the sensible people.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Just lurve the numbers! Statistics don't lie for long, and it is very difficult to bias them permanently.

Re: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal

<5f32d0ac-7028-4729-9617-cad164611342n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49027&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49027

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 08:12:41 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 16:12 UTC

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 2:43:19 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> Somewhat at a tangent: Whatever else happens on the COVID-front from now on, this pandemic will go down as the largest and most successful in the shortest timefalse flag public relations job the world has ever seen. Also as the first or second -biggest power grab in all history in so short a period. (The other one to consider is the climate hysterics' power grab from the patron saint of the genocides, Rachel Carson, forward, to peak -- we hope -- in Joe Biden's failed 3B programme.) The whole foundation of lies is shivering like Jello. -- AJ
> On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 1:18:08 AM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
> > >
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/01/03/another-day-another-cdc-reversal-n2601305
> > >
> > Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal
> > by Guy Benson
> > >
> > Add Fauci backtracking, vaccines being cancelled because the CDC can't trust their own numbers, etc, the impossibility of any longer suppressing the news from the medical profession that masks are useless, and it looks like the maskmandater, lockdowners, lockuppers and other control freaks will soon have even larger apologies to make to the sensible people.
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > Just lurve the numbers! Statistics don't lie for long, and it is very difficult to bias them permanently.

The Republican's are going to have a huge win in November followed by an impeachment of Biden. Harris will take orders from the Republican majority or she too will face impeachment. Anything and everything that Biden has done will be immediately reversed.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Amateur Hour: Another Day, Another CDC COVID Reversal