Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 06:55:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 14:55 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
December 3rd 2021 7:51 pm 107,103 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“America is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands that Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who demands that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.” -Squeakity Squeak

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests marched with the Black Lives Matter Marxists while these Marxists burned over 300 American cities and huge areas of forests. While the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests marched with the Black Lives Matter Marxists (who burned the forests), they ate their Halal certified lunches, and by doink so funded the spread of Islam around the world. Then after marching with the Marxists and funding the Islamists, and after sending the grain grown on reserves to China, these Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests allowed their children to receive Wuhan death jabs in trade for backpacks!!! Their Big-Nosed Cree children are no longer fertile but look at the good side, they still have fertility tree idols that blink, a statue of Chief One Arrow stands upon an Egyptian penis, and the Indians now have lots of fertile black friends. Some of the Big-Nosed Cree joined with the Canadian military and were sent overseas to defend one group of men who treated their livestock better than “their” women in place of another group of men who treated their livestock better than “their” women. And while overseas defending the men who enslave and brutalize women and children, they took time off to turn trees into Catholic idols that blink on and off, on and off, on and off…

In the news (not the mainstream news), the Afghan resistance fighters are holding the Panjshir Valley, this is just north of Kabul and the abandoned Bagram Airforce Base, likely some thousands (perhaps tens of thousands) of Americans abandoned by the Democrats (communists/satanists) in Afghanistan have made their way to this valley and have joined the fight against the Taliban. American patriots blessed with some wealth should consider donating some of this wealth to equipping and flying other Americans who know how to shoot to the Panjshir Valley and help defend the region from the Taliban (and ISIS, and the Democrats). Maybe some of the Big-Nosed Canadian Cree would be interested in joining with some of the Canadians of European descent and flying to the Panjshir Valley as well. The new Canadians are in Canada for the land, and will not be joining with the Big-Nosed Cree in any battles against the Taliban. Anybody headed to the Panjshir Valley (or anywhere else in Afghanistan that the Americans are fighting for their lives) should have some night vision optics and heavy machine guns just like the night-vision optics and heavy machine guns that the Taliban have. The Big-Nosed Cree could also consider staying in Canada and fighting alongside the Canadians of European descent in the defense of Canada, these two groups of people signed Treaties in support of one another… Canada is red and white. If anybody is headed to Afghanistan to join forces with the perhaps tens of thousands of Americans abandoned there, they had better hurry.

In the Edmonton news Mwumpe Mulongoyi has been arrested and charged with the murder of Jordan Dawson, the third world has come to replace Canadians.. Mwumpe Mulongoyi and his friends should try to come to an understanding that the Koran was dictated by Aisha’s shit-stained panties (Hadith Number 2442), and then go back to their third world nations and teach the good news. Any nation that is built upon a foundation of a little girl’s talking panties is bound to fail, and any nation that encourages immigration from these talking-panties-lands is bound to fail as well.

In place of our human rights, in place of the American Constitution, in place of the Canadian Bill of Rights, in place of our Red and White American and Canadian Treaties, our laws are subverted to instead give preferential treatment to sodomites, Chinese and Islamists. The Freemason judges and courts set the murderers and rapists free in 3 years or less, and now we have Sharia courts as well which removes both women’s rights and non-Islamic rights. White people are targeted because they are largely Christian, which the world hates, the red people (the Big-Nosed Cree and the other Indians) are targeted because their land is desired. The Islamists not only absolutely hate white European Christian values and people, they also hate traditional native beliefs which gives rights to women and children. The red and white need to unite and defend their treaties, their people, and the land. We can start by working together to expel Islamists from the Prairie Provinces, put them on passenger jets capable of flying to Mecca and do so without any loss of life. Ask the Islamists to kindly report to the airports for departure, and do not allow air traffic to transport Islamists to your locations. The Kookums and the Big-Nosed Cree warriors need to work together to close the airports, seaports and other ports of entry (rather than the pipelines). Indians in Canada helped the American and Canadian communists to shut down oil pipelines, and we then import oil from Islamic nations that are half way around the world, it is hard for the white people of European descent to be expected to participate with the Indian warriors in such an action. My suggestion for the Cree and other native people of smaller stature is to back up your demands with a rifle calibrated to .243 Winchester as the round dothn’t kick so much and is of adequate mass to kill wild boar that weigh in excess of 1000 pounds.

In the news over 200 Afghani “refugees” arrived to Saskatoon, they will be given clean water and other resources that are being denied to many established Canadians. And a baby bison was born at our local bison park, since the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests took the depopulation jabs, these Afghani “refugees” can work together with the Pakistani “refugees” and with the Somali “refugees” and with all the other Islamic “refugees” to care for the bison and the forests into the distant future (these “refugees” don’t work so are not required to take the death jabs). Be aware that the Islamists seek out children to sodomize, women to rape, and goats to fuck, likely they will desire access to the young bison as well. It would be wise for the Big-nosed Cree to prevent both the Freemasons and the Islamists from having their way with the bison.

When they are caught they get a slap on the wrist, but I get year after year after year after year of brutal horrid psychiatric torture as a reward for pointing out that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Or did I receive years of brutal horrid torture for daring to put up posters in the city? Or was it for pointing out that the University of Saskatchewan was circulating Crowley’s book “White Stains” where Crowley’s poetry described his rite of spring… Crowley wrote that he would get naked with a little boy, enter together inside the body cavity of a freshly killed bovine where he would rape and kill the little boy and then eat the little boy’s testicles and nipples? Or was it because I was saying that the churches were claiming to have civilized the cannibals in The South Seas and Africa while ignoring the cannibalism being conducted here in the west, and while censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism? Or was it because I was saying that our Royal family is comprised of witches, who eat people? Or was it because my girlfriend’s parents had a crown prosecutor, Terry Hinz, as a good friend? Regardless, the Americans are importing millions of Islamists from Afghanistan and from other Islamic nations, Canadians (the red and white) are quickly going to have to secure our borders and export our Islamists and other members of the Third World or all is lost. Note that the newly arrived Islamists only have sex with farm animals, but the long established Freemasons rape children inside the body cavity of bovines, then kill and eat the children. The University is free to circulate Crowley’s book describing this Freemason rite of spring (another fertility rite like your blinkin’ trees and coloured eggs), but it is a horrid crime for me to try to inform people of the contents of Crowley’s book. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests get shunted to the College of Arts and Sciences where they are taught to embrace Marxism and to ignore that witches are eating children inside the body cavity of bovines, and they seem to be happy, they celebrate when they get an Arts and Sciences degree and then march with Black Lives Matter Marxists who burned over 300 American cities and huge swaths of forests. What a joy it must be for the Indians to get an education and secure their futures, they become social workers and then hand out money to Islamists, a home for each of the four Islamic wives is paid for by the white taxpayers while the cheque is handed over by the Big-Nosed Cree social workers. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests who don’t have clean water were taught Marxism at the University of Saskatchewan and were told it was a science, and now see themselves as practicing “science” when they hand over the welfare cheques to the Islamists. If I were mayor of Saskatoon I’d use “science” to determine how to alloy the gold coins so that they have durability during circulation.

Click here to read the complete article