You're dead, Jim. -- McCoy, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrong

SubjectAuthor
* CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongAndre Jute
+- Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongTom Kunich
+* Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongJeff Liebermann
> [...]
|  |  |+- Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongTom Kunich
|  |  |`* Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongAndre Jute
|  |  | `- Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongTom Kunich
|  |  `- Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongTom Kunich
|  `- Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongJohn B.
`* Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongfunkma...@hotmail.com
 `* Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongTom Kunich
  `* Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongfunkma...@hotmail.com
   `- Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrongTom Kunich

Pages:1234
Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrong

<2f997898-9039-4659-a4d4-b20f868d0597n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49702&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49702

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 07:50:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrong
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:50 UTC

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 4:51:44 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 6:15:47 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > You can leave the "almost" out of your last sentence, Tom. These people have some urgent need to book a hotel room with you to discover how woke you are. Besides anti-social manners, they may also have STDs. I were you, I'd enquire about their personal hygiene before I meet them. -- AJ
> > It is now to the point that they purposely post over bicycle postings to divert it to their mindless insults. This is destructive of the group. Frank went crazy when I said that it was a good month and I have made another $12,000 off of my investments. Do you suppose he is seeing inflation problems caused by his hero Let's Go Brandon?
> .
> Nothing kills once-lavish pensions faster than inflation. Kreepy Krygowski for sure has something Freudian about you. -- AJ

The only good thing about Krygowski's politics is that it will destroy his life. And no one deserves if more.

Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrong

<b4369233-e2e8-441c-b0f0-508f6bbc81ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49703&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49703

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 07:53:16 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:53 UTC

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 6:30:43 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 1/15/2022 6:51 AM, Andre Jute wrote:

> >> It is now to the point that they purposely post over bicycle postings to divert it to their mindless insults. This is destructive of the group. Frank went crazy when I said that it was a good month and I have made another $12,000 off of my investments. Do you suppose he is seeing inflation problems caused by his hero Let's Go Brandon?
> > .
> > Nothing kills once-lavish pensions faster than inflation. Kreepy Krygowski for sure has something Freudian about you. -- AJ
> >
> In theory.
> In practice, groups allied with The Powers That Be are not
> only made whole with COLAs but usually come out ahead.

When there is no longer anyone willing to expand the National debt that won't be possible. EVEN the Democrats in Congress are catching on that they cannot get reelected on spend and tax. I put it that way because they don't tax first now.

Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrong

<srv56n$3a5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49708&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49708

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys
wrong
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 13:53:11 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 18:53 UTC

On 1/14/2022 8:17 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 1/14/2022 6:55 PM, John B. wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:59:11 -0500, Frank Krygowski
>> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>>> "I spent some time thinking about what would have broken the chain of
>>> events that led to his death. My first thought was that protected bike
>>> lanes—which place a physical barrier between cyclists and motorists—on
>>> Foothill might have prevented his death..."
>>>
>>> That's from https://bikeslocounty.org/another-cyclist-died-time-act/
>>>
>>> For the past several years, almost every time a cyclist is killed,
>>> someone spouts a plea for that "protection." It happened even in New
>>> York where a car estimated at over 70 mph on a city street left the road
>>> entirely. As if a line of plastic pickets generates a magic force field!
>>>
>>> The gullible _are_ being told that "protected" bike lanes save lives.
>>> They are not being told of the experience and data that shows increased
>>> car-bike crashes or right hook fatalities resulting from their
>>> installation.

>>> Yet after many years of building weirder and weirder bike segregation,
>>> the country's bike mode share is still stuck at about 0.5%. And city
>>> after city has built and striped bike lanes that almost never have a
>>> bike in them. In most places, more facilities have not led to
>>> significantly more cycling.

>>> I'd like to see more cycling and less car use. But I've known for
>>> decades that nothing will get very many Americans out of their cars.
>>> That's reality.
>>>
>>> Instead of cycletraps, There are better ways to make conditions better
>>> for those who do choose riding. Try working instead on training drivers
>>> to respect our rights to existing roads.
>>
>> But you, i,e. cyclists, have a right to use the public highways in (I
>> believe) every state, but in most states, or at least the states I
>> researched, you do not have a right to impede other vehicles, or in
>> some states if this is necessary, then the slow vehicle, in Ohio 25
>> mph, or less, must display a sign stating that they are a slow moving
>> vehicle.
>>
>> Perhaps just enforcing the existing laws would be beneficial.
>>

> That's just crazy talk.
> Why if we started like that, pretty soon we would, like Singapore, have
> sidewalks without gum wads and death penalty for serious criminals.
>
> https://cwbchicago.com/2022/01/who-are-the-accused-murderers-on-electronic-monitoring-in-chicago-take-a-look-part-3.html
>

> https://cwbchicago.com/2022/01/5-stabbed-in-3-separate-incidents-at-loop-cta-stations-overnight.html
>

> https://cwbchicago.com/2022/01/days-after-1-million-smash-and-grab-lightfoot-walked-out-of-meeting-with-idiot-luxury-car-dealer-then-a-city-inspector-showed-up-with-a-ticket-book.html
>

> (or pick any large US city, any week)

This just in from Seattle - More on cops ignoring lawbreakers:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/law-justice/seattle-police-will-no-longer-enforce-some-minor-violations-including-biking-without-a-helmet/

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrong

<26831ec9-c961-4abc-ac48-29936eb6bea4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49726&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49726

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:20:22 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:20 UTC

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:30:43 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
> On 1/15/2022 6:51 AM, Andre Jute wrote:

> >> It is now to the point that they purposely post over bicycle postings to divert it to their mindless insults. This is destructive of the group. Frank went crazy when I said that it was a good month and I have made another $12,000 off of my investments. Do you suppose he is seeing inflation problems caused by his hero Let's Go Brandon?
> > .
> > Nothing kills once-lavish pensions faster than inflation. Kreepy Krygowski for sure has something Freudian about you. -- AJ
> >
> In theory.
> In practice, groups allied with The Powers That Be are not
> only made whole with COLAs but usually come out ahead.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
..
The unions that give big to the Democrat Party get rewarded big, with other people's money. What else is new in politics since the days of Tammany Hall? -- AJ

Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrong

<ebfbd58e-788b-4572-a283-f1e54a039149n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49738&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49738

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 07:56:55 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 15:56 UTC

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 3:20:24 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:30:43 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:

> > > .
> > > Nothing kills once-lavish pensions faster than inflation. Kreepy Krygowski for sure has something Freudian about you. -- AJ
> > >
> > In theory.
> > In practice, groups allied with The Powers That Be are not
> > only made whole with COLAs but usually come out ahead.
> > --
> > Andrew Muzi
> > <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> > Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> .
> The unions that give big to the Democrat Party get rewarded big, with other people's money. What else is new in politics since the days of Tammany Hall? -- AJ

One might wonder where the FBI would be since that is the sort of thing that they were founded to do. But like with Joe Biden, they would much rather bend in the wind.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky says Tom Kunich right, you monkeys wrong