24 Apr, 2024: Testing a new version of the Overboard here. If you have an issue post about it to rocksolid.nodes.help (I know. Everyone on Usenet has issues)

tech / rec.crafts.metalworking / Re: Diet Soda BS

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Diet Soda BSMike Cornett

1
Re: Diet Soda BS

<lGAXI.1481$PE4.1157@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4988&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#4988

Subject: Re: Diet Soda BS
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
From: saf...@huntsville.com (Mike Cornett)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 18:27:44 -0700
 by: Mike Cornett - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 01:27 UTC

On 4/24/2017 8:57 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 08:31:38 -0700, Larry Jaques
> <ljaques@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 23:20:13 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnerasch@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
>>>
>>> So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.
>>>
>>> Btw...how does that shit actually taste?
>>
>> Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
>> <slowly shakes head>
>
> Fuck you Larry. Its all about appearances. Im trying to find a job
> you know.

LOL! You still haven't found one!

> The employers are looking over my online activities and
> theyre not going to think very highly of me if Im letting people sully
> my reputation.

You don't have any reputation to sully. If someone took a piss on your
reputation, it would wash some of the dogshit off, an improvement.

No potential employer looks at Usenet, and they only look at Facebook later on.
If any did, and identified "Gunner" as Mark L (for Loser) Wieber, you'd never
get a look.

> In fact, Im sure... pretty sure... that the reason Im
> not getting any interviews is because Im not fighting back hard
> enough. Basically, I cant afford not to reply... shrug

The reason you're not getting interviews is:

1. You're not looking
2. It wouldn't matter if you were, because you have nothing to offer