"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro..." -- Hunter S. Thompson

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: UK Government also says Tom Kunich Right, you Monkeys Wrong

SubjectAuthor
* UK Government also says Tom Kunich Right, you Monkeys WrongAndre Jute
+- Re: UK Government also says Tom Kunich Right, you Monkeys WrongTom Kunich
`- Re: UK Government also says Tom Kunich Right, you Monkeys WrongAndre Jute

1
UK Government also says Tom Kunich Right, you Monkeys Wrong

<c9634da9-e5b8-4f2d-b843-d1f282df2af1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49918&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49918

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 09:40:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: UK Government also says Tom Kunich Right, you Monkeys Wrong
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 17:40 UTC

Interestingly, Tom's advice that the Omicron variant of the Wuhan Chinese Virus would hasten herd immunity has come true already. Boris Johnson's UK government, which isn't noticeably conservative, is eliminating precautions like the useless masks, entry barriers for the unvaccinated, distance working, etc, and looking forward to a return to near normalcy in three weeks. There's a calmly printed list at the link, or for the illiterates among you on your favorite leftie no-news channel as outraged screams of rage at anyone daring to interfere with their fear-mongering.

I thought Tom was speaking when I read the final paragraph of the report:
"This is a moment we can all be proud of," Health Secretary Sajid Javid said at a press conference. "We must learn to live with COVID in the same way we live with the flu."

Are you Sajid Javid's speechwriter, Tom?

We're all waiting for you clowns to apologize to Tom. But we're not holding our breath. We know you're scum with zero grace and zero manners.

Andre Jute
It's the first symptom of a mob of pointless breathers that they cannot admit they were wrong.

Re: UK Government also says Tom Kunich Right, you Monkeys Wrong

<b5c301e6-9853-4fd6-af3c-daa609962252n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49946&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49946

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 15:28:40 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 23:28 UTC

On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 9:40:59 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> Interestingly, Tom's advice that the Omicron variant of the Wuhan Chinese Virus would hasten herd immunity has come true already. Boris Johnson's UK government, which isn't noticeably conservative, is eliminating precautions like the useless masks, entry barriers for the unvaccinated, distance working, etc, and looking forward to a return to near normalcy in three weeks. There's a calmly printed list at the link, or for the illiterates among you on your favorite leftie no-news channel as outraged screams of rage at anyone daring to interfere with their fear-mongering.
>
> I thought Tom was speaking when I read the final paragraph of the report:
> "This is a moment we can all be proud of," Health Secretary Sajid Javid said at a press conference. "We must learn to live with COVID in the same way we live with the flu."
>
> Are you Sajid Javid's speechwriter, Tom?
>
> We're all waiting for you clowns to apologize to Tom. But we're not holding our breath. We know you're scum with zero grace and zero manners.
>
> Andre Jute
> It's the first symptom of a mob of pointless breathers that they cannot admit they were wrong.

The Democrats have successfully built an entire country built upon fear. No information no matter how honest and completely truthful that proves that this illness NEVER was even as lethal as the NORMAL seasonal flu has any chance of breaking through the stupid barrier now. They have absolutely DESTROYED the education of the younger generation and exactly for what? So that they could teach them to "OBEY WITHOUT QUESTION". Frank claims to have been a college teacher and not only was he not in the least worried about the destruction of a generation but was actively promoting it.

The dramatic mental illness of the leftists like that of Flunky and Russell is so openly disgusting that you know that neither of them has any children. Well, I didn't expect Flunky to since he is so obviously a queer, but Russell appeared to be perfectly normal other than so far left that he makes the leaning tower of San Francisco look downright upright. But I would have thought that he had kids and that the welfare of them or his grandchildren would be uppermost in his mind. But it isn't. No matter what evidence that they are safe from covid-19 could pierce the armor of fear he has dawned. This is the Democrat today. Destroy even their own children. Destroy their entire futures with the Biden's extreme spending and extreme inflation. The attempted destruction of every single Constitutional right. And they are smug and happy about it.

Here is another opinion. https://rumble.com/vsyez7-ep.-1688-the-worst-press-conference-ive-ever-seen-the-dan-bongino-show.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The+Dan+Bongino+Show&ep=2

Re: UK Government also says Tom Kunich Right, you Monkeys Wrong

<5725acb6-5ddd-450e-95fd-5e8504bd8e62n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=49952&group=rec.bicycles.tech#49952

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 15:58:55 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 23:58 UTC

On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 5:40:59 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
> Interestingly, Tom's advice that the Omicron variant of the Wuhan Chinese Virus would hasten herd immunity has come true already. Boris Johnson's UK government, which isn't noticeably conservative, is eliminating precautions like the useless masks, entry barriers for the unvaccinated, distance working, etc, and looking forward to a return to near normalcy in three weeks. There's a calmly printed list at the link, or for the illiterates among you on your favorite leftie no-news channel as outraged screams of rage at anyone daring to interfere with their fear-mongering.
>
> I thought Tom was speaking when I read the final paragraph of the report:
> "This is a moment we can all be proud of," Health Secretary Sajid Javid said at a press conference. "We must learn to live with COVID in the same way we live with the flu."
>
> Are you Sajid Javid's speechwriter, Tom?
>
> We're all waiting for you clowns to apologize to Tom. But we're not holding our breath. We know you're scum with zero grace and zero manners.
>
> Andre Jute
> It's the first symptom of a mob of pointless breathers that they cannot admit they were wrong.

Sorry for leaving off the link:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/01/20/england-covid-restrictions-n2602088

Andre Jute
Duh! Where's my Dunce's Cap? I could with a new sleeping hat.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: UK Government also says Tom Kunich Right, you Monkeys Wrong