Before Xerox, five carbons were the maximum extension of anybody's ego.

tech / alt.lasers / DEOS: visit to Boulder Re: Laser locking

SubjectAuthor
o DEOS: visit to Boulder Re: Laser lockingPhil Hobbs

1
DEOS: visit to Boulder Re: Laser locking

<aede69cd-54df-1cf8-15ec-8ae9d9e28091@electrooptical.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5&group=alt.lasers#5

Subject: DEOS: visit to Boulder Re: Laser locking
Newsgroups: alt.lasers,sci.optics
From: pcdhSpam...@electrooptical.net (Phil Hobbs)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 19:53:53 -0400
 by: Phil Hobbs - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 23:53 UTC

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net