From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Didn’t_get_out_on_the_bike_this_weekend,_it_was
_a_great_football_weekend.
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 08:05:08 -0800
 by: sms - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 16:05 UTC

Didn’t get out on the bike this weekend, it was a great football weekend.

I’m not a fan of the San Francisco 49ers but it was still good to see
them beat the Green Bay Packers.

Packers’ fans should not despair. Aaron Rodgers' Super Bowl hopes just
have the flu. They'll be fine. It’s not really nice all the shots and
jabs being directed at Rodgers, but losing a game at home, with the
stands full of boosters, must have been upsetting. Clearly it was
Rodgers most disappointing loss of the Moderna era.

Some people say that the Packers’ loss was just another liberal city
just silencing Aaron Rodgers, but please everyone stop making fun of
him, he hates being needled.

On the plus side, Dr. Anthony Fauci must be pleased that Jimmy Garoppolo
has replaced him as Aaron Rodgers' least favorite Italian"

I was watching Fox News this morning and learned that Green Bay might
not have actually lost. Tucker Carlson stated: “Did Aaron Rodgers and
the Packers really lose? We have Peter Navarro on next with conclusive
proof provided by Mike Lindell that the game was stolen!'”

In any case, thank you Aaron Rodgers for single-handedly bringing the
nation together in our belief in karma.

Re: Didn’t get out on the bike this weekend, it was a great football weekend.

<bc99a9d2-a76b-4631-ad98-1a52ab9b340dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50233&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50233

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 08:20:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_Didn’t_get_out_on_the_bike_this_weekend,_it_wa
s_a_great_football_weekend.
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 16:20 UTC

On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 11:05:13 AM UTC-5, sms wrote:
> Didn’t get out on the bike this weekend, it was a great football weekend.
>
> I’m not a fan of the San Francisco 49ers but it was still good to see
> them beat the Green Bay Packers.
>
> Packers’ fans should not despair. Aaron Rodgers' Super Bowl hopes just
> have the flu. They'll be fine. It’s not really nice all the shots and
> jabs being directed at Rodgers, but losing a game at home, with the
> stands full of boosters, must have been upsetting. Clearly it was
> Rodgers most disappointing loss of the Moderna era.
>
> Some people say that the Packers’ loss was just another liberal city
> just silencing Aaron Rodgers, but please everyone stop making fun of
> him, he hates being needled.
>
> On the plus side, Dr. Anthony Fauci must be pleased that Jimmy Garoppolo
> has replaced him as Aaron Rodgers' least favorite Italian"
>
> I was watching Fox News this morning and learned that Green Bay might
> not have actually lost. Tucker Carlson stated: “Did Aaron Rodgers and
> the Packers really lose? We have Peter Navarro on next with conclusive
> proof provided by Mike Lindell that the game was stolen!'”
>
> In any case, thank you Aaron Rodgers for single-handedly bringing the
> nation together in our belief in karma.

LOL...cute....All four games were good - no blowouts like last weekend - and the Chiefs/Bills was edge of the seat. I even got a "honey, please stop yelling at the TV" from my wife.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Didn’t get out on the bike this weekend, it was a great football weekend.