Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 15:33:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 23:33 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
December 26th 2021 1:01 pm 109,468 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“America is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands that Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who demands that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.” -Squeakity Squeak

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

People laughed at me when I complained of being tortured by Hindus at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. I was locked up and lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of brutal horrid torture. People didn't care, or they were happy because I criticized their churches, then they trained Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become psychiatrists at Canadians and other western universities, and allowed them to "work" in Canada without being Canadian citizens. So I pray to God for vengeance, and you know, He went and appointed a Prime Minister of Canada who locks you all up and then allows Chinese, Sikhs, Hindus and Islamists unfettered access to Canada. The Chinese fly in directly from Wuhan, where they attempt to weaponize bat and other viruses… Trudeau doth what he can to prevent Canadians from traveling, and from arming themselves while traveling, while allowing the Chinese to fly in daily from Wuhan.

God Almighty just dothn’t care which particular fertility cult occupies any nation. Canadians spent millions of dollars making me a home in a psychiatric ward, they stole billions of dollars of Doukhobor land and drove many Doukhobor families to utter poverty, now they think themselves rich enough to give free houses to Islamists. Canadians adopt Catholic traditions that are in opposition to several of God’s Commandments, they insist that their blinkin’ trees and other Catholic fertility rites are acceptable sacrifices to God. They are unrepentant of their ongoing filth and do not know how to blush, they deserve the loss of their nation to members of alternative fertility cults. Similarly the Americans funded the torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, billions upon billions of dollars was spent on developing and administering utterly nauseous drugs.. American people allow their own veterans to be drugged and tortured in American psychiatric facilities. They drug their children, they drug their seniors, and some people they provide “special treatment” to, which amounts to brutal horrid torture that goes on year after year after year, or a fairly quick death. It dothn’t really matter if the system is owned by and run by the Catholic Church or some other entity, the issue to me is that people are absolutely compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror. People spent billions of dollars to make me and others homes in psychiatric facilities while they fill their homes with blinkin’ Catholic idols at a cost of millions of dollars annually, and then think themselves rich enough to give free houses to Islamists. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all people could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further, then they sing Jingle Bells and get their trees to blink. Hitler killed many millions who did not share in his desire to get trees to blink. Hitler’s trees blinked on and off, on and off, on and off, it was really quite a show.

Also worth mentioning is Saskatchewan farmer Gerald Stanley, who’s handgun accidentally discharged and killed Colten Boushie when Colten Boushie and his drunk native friends came to rob Stanley’s farm. Colten Boushie and his drunken friends arrived in a vehicle they stole from another farm earlier that same day… Stanley’s farm was the third one the drunkards went to rob that day. One of the drunks broke the stock of the rifle when using that rifle to attempt to break in and steal a vehicle, then they soon showed up at the Boushie farm with that damaged yet fully functioning rifle. When Gerald Stanley was found not-guilty for murder then the aboriginal Indians hilariously appealed to the United Nations for support, hilarious as the United Nations is an Islamic organization seeking to remove both aboriginal Indians and Whites from North America and replace them with Islamists. Now lawyer Tony Merchant is attempting to launch a legal suit against the police for failing to find the murdered and missing aboriginal women, but it appears that nearly all of them are being killed off by violent aboriginal men (true some are slaving away in Africa and Asia). Judges are handing out light sentences to the natives when they commit violent crimes, claiming that there is a disproportionate number of them in jails… there would be far fewer murdered and missing aboriginal women if the violent natives who committed these crimes served their time. I get years of brutal horrid torture as a reward for criticizing churches, natives get a slap on the wrist when they act with utter brutality. The reason why the natives act with utter brutality is because the churches are teaching people to abide by pagan fertility rites rather than God’s Commandments, and because the legal system sets the violent people free. The native Indians want to get out of jail and go home to their parents, family and friends, get drunk and sing Jingle Bells. While the natives flip-flop between Catholicism and traditional native beliefs (depending upon whom they are trying to get into their beds and fuck on any particular day), the Catholic media and Saskatoon’s libraries are working overtime trying to teach the natives to start ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes. Now they want to sue the police for failing to find the aboriginal women that the aboriginal men killed. Many large, strong and able bodied native men don’t venture much around their reserves at night (if at all) due to the violent youth and gangs running rampant on reserves. And now lawyer Tony Merchant hopes to make many millions of dollars out of the situation. The violence and the drunkenness and the thievery in the reserves came to visit Gerald Stanley’s farm.

In the news a provincial election has been called in Saskatchewan. Handicapped people are calling for an increase in their monthly benefits and the provincial NDP (New Democratic Party) are defending and promising that increase (Saskatoon Star-Phoenix October 3rd 2020). The federal NDP united with the federal Liberal Party and hands out over $2000 per month to Chinese, Saudi Arabian, Pakistani and other foreign (mostly Islamic) students, and now the NDP seeks votes from the handicapped poor in Saskatchewan by promising an increase in their monthly allowance, maybe increase it enough so it is equivalent to what the foreigners attending school in Canada are getting from the federal government (a Liberal / NDP communist coalition government).

The so-called right wing Saskatchewan Party and the NDP are united in maintaining psychiatric torture facilities, and are united in allowing seats at the universities be used to train the foreign Islamists to become medical doctors, including psychiatrists. There is no recent mention in the news media that Trudeau allows foreigners to work in Canada without being Canadian citizens, still no recent mention that jobs can be handed out to foreigners without first advertising the opening to Canadians. The only possible outcome of this situation is outright war and a subsequent invasion of United Nation troops led by King Charles, who is an Islamist. Canadians will defend the invasion of the United Nations troops because they will be lead by Charles, who like his mother, will teach people to maintain their Catholic fertility tree traditions, for nothing on planet earth is more important than tradition, and particularly that tradition. Again, Queen Elizabeth heads a supposedly “Protestant” church and then uses that office to teach people to abide by “Catholic” fertility rites. She is by far the wealthiest person on the planet while her son Charles is himself exceedingly wealthy and has been using this wealth over the last few decades to build mosques and spread Islam across the planet (see “The Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea”). Once Charles inherits his mother’s wealth the Catholic Church will hand over all authority to him and then all hell will break loose. Then Doug Cuthand will likely continue to encourage the native aboriginal Indians to break treaties with the white people and make new treaties with the black Islamists, and the media in the province will continue to give him a voice.

Click here to read the complete article