A fail-safe circuit will destroy others. -- Klipstein

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

SubjectAuthor
* Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?sWilliam Crowell
+* Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton traineJohn B.
|+* Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on theirRolf Mantel
||+- Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on theirWilliam Crowell
||`- Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on theirTom Kunich
|`* Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton traineRadey Shouman
| `* Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on theirWilliam Crowell
|  `* Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on theirfunkma...@hotmail.com
|   `* Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on theirWilliam Crowell
|    `* Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton traineJohn B.
|     `* Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on theirWilliam Crowell
|      `- Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton traineJohn B.
`* Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on theirTom Kunich
 `- Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks onRoger Merriman

1
Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<768cbca6-6519-467f-b15e-387839dbc7ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50301&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50301

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:14:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:14 UTC

I haven't got the slightest idea how to approach this issue, and need to learn more about what is happening so I can, hopefully, draw some well-informed conclusions about it.

Therefore I was hoping that you bros would give me your opinions: Why are these people suffering heart attacks on their Pelotons?

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<d0tuugllfker84fl9ilp4fio6adkvgmotv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50312&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50312

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 11:06:42 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 04:06 UTC

On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:14:50 -0800 (PST), William Crowell
<retroguybilly@gmail.com> wrote:

>I haven't got the slightest idea how to approach this issue, and need to learn more about what is happening so I can, hopefully, draw some well-informed conclusions about it.
>
>Therefore I was hoping that you bros would give me your opinions: Why are these people suffering heart attacks on their Pelotons?

"Peloton deaths" seem to have been popularized as a result of it being
part or some TV show or another but in real life I'm sure that it is
quite possible to trigger a heart attack by riding a Peloton... or a
bicycle... or running... or lifting weights... or, gee, almost
anything that makes you breath hard... even "sleeping" with your wife.

A doctor can give you a "stress test" in which has you exercising at
various levels of effort while your heart is monitored, if you are in
doubt as to your heart's health.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<ssoicj$vnq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50316&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50316

From: new...@hartig-mantel.de (Rolf Mantel)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their
Peloton trainers?s
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 11:11:30 +0100
 by: Rolf Mantel - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 10:11 UTC

Am 25.01.2022 um 05:06 schrieb John B.:
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:14:50 -0800 (PST), William Crowell
> <retroguybilly@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I haven't got the slightest idea how to approach this issue, and need to learn more about what is happening so I can, hopefully, draw some well-informed conclusions about it.
>>
>> Therefore I was hoping that you bros would give me your opinions: Why are these people suffering heart attacks on their Pelotons?
>
> "Peloton deaths" seem to have been popularized as a result of it being
> part or some TV show or another but in real life I'm sure that it is
> quite possible to trigger a heart attack by riding a Peloton... or a
> bicycle... or running... or lifting weights... or, gee, almost
> anything that makes you breath hard... even "sleeping" with your wife.
>
> A doctor can give you a "stress test" in which has you exercising at
> various levels of effort while your heart is monitored, if you are in
> doubt as to your heart's health.

Just to be more precise: driving up your heart rate is likely to cause
heart fibrillation (especially if you're using Beta Blockers) rather
than a heart attack; this is why it's useful to do a stress test at your
doctors' who has defibrillation euqipment puls an appropriate training.

A Heart Fibrillation means that there is no direct phsyical issue with
your heart but that your heart is unable to provide the amount of
synchronisation necessary for those high RPM, Defi 'jump starts' your
heart again (as a reuslt of such a stress test you're told not to bring
your puls near those BPM).

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<32ecf09c-0ff7-4ac0-9b95-70f889a5f044n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50340&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50340

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 08:36:48 -0800 (PST)
Peloton trainers?s
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 16:36 UTC

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 2:11:34 AM UTC-8, Rolf Mantel wrote:
> Am 25.01.2022 um 05:06 schrieb John B.:
> > On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:14:50 -0800 (PST), William Crowell
> > <retrog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I haven't got the slightest idea how to approach this issue, and need to learn more about what is happening so I can, hopefully, draw some well-informed conclusions about it.
> >>
> >> Therefore I was hoping that you bros would give me your opinions: Why are these people suffering heart attacks on their Pelotons?
> >
> > "Peloton deaths" seem to have been popularized as a result of it being
> > part or some TV show or another but in real life I'm sure that it is
> > quite possible to trigger a heart attack by riding a Peloton... or a
> > bicycle... or running... or lifting weights... or, gee, almost
> > anything that makes you breath hard... even "sleeping" with your wife.
> >
> > A doctor can give you a "stress test" in which has you exercising at
> > various levels of effort while your heart is monitored, if you are in
> > doubt as to your heart's health.
> Just to be more precise: driving up your heart rate is likely to cause
> heart fibrillation (especially if you're using Beta Blockers) rather
> than a heart attack; this is why it's useful to do a stress test at your
> doctors' who has defibrillation euqipment puls an appropriate training.
>
> A Heart Fibrillation means that there is no direct phsyical issue with
> your heart but that your heart is unable to provide the amount of
> synchronisation necessary for those high RPM, Defi 'jump starts' your
> heart again (as a reuslt of such a stress test you're told not to bring
> your puls near those BPM).
I had a good friend and riding partner who was just amazingly strong, but apparently his strength on the bike was due to cardiac hypertrophy caused by adaptive stress, and he collapsed and died suddenly and unexpectedly one day of cardiac arrest. (Anybody who knows how slow I am these days would never diagnose me with cardiac hypertrophy, though.)

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<2542e87e-94ba-476b-9b37-4920df7a3f68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50342&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50342

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 08:40:59 -0800 (PST)
Peloton trainers?s
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 16:40 UTC

On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 5:14:52 PM UTC-8, William Crowell wrote:
> I haven't got the slightest idea how to approach this issue, and need to learn more about what is happening so I can, hopefully, draw some well-informed conclusions about it.
>
> Therefore I was hoping that you bros would give me your opinions: Why are these people suffering heart attacks on their Pelotons?

Peloton like Strava, causes you to try to keep up with someone else. While this is relatively harmless in your middle years, as you gain age you are not self regulating and this can be very dangerous.

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<33713f32-6a92-464e-ac98-d00c6723eac0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50344&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50344

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 08:45:02 -0800 (PST)
Peloton trainers?s
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 16:45 UTC

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 2:11:34 AM UTC-8, Rolf Mantel wrote:
> Am 25.01.2022 um 05:06 schrieb John B.:
> > On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:14:50 -0800 (PST), William Crowell
> > <retrog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I haven't got the slightest idea how to approach this issue, and need to learn more about what is happening so I can, hopefully, draw some well-informed conclusions about it.
> >>
> >> Therefore I was hoping that you bros would give me your opinions: Why are these people suffering heart attacks on their Pelotons?
> >
> > "Peloton deaths" seem to have been popularized as a result of it being
> > part or some TV show or another but in real life I'm sure that it is
> > quite possible to trigger a heart attack by riding a Peloton... or a
> > bicycle... or running... or lifting weights... or, gee, almost
> > anything that makes you breath hard... even "sleeping" with your wife.
> >
> > A doctor can give you a "stress test" in which has you exercising at
> > various levels of effort while your heart is monitored, if you are in
> > doubt as to your heart's health.
> Just to be more precise: driving up your heart rate is likely to cause
> heart fibrillation (especially if you're using Beta Blockers) rather
> than a heart attack; this is why it's useful to do a stress test at your
> doctors' who has defibrillation euqipment puls an appropriate training.
>
> A Heart Fibrillation means that there is no direct phsyical issue with
> your heart but that your heart is unable to provide the amount of
> synchronisation necessary for those high RPM, Defi 'jump starts' your
> heart again (as a reuslt of such a stress test you're told not to bring
> your puls near those BPM).
The 89 year old that we've been riding with has had a lot of problems with fibrillation lately because he has been taking the lead and assuming that everyone else wants to go faster so he goes too fast for his age. He just had his heart shocked back into correct operation last Friday and all seems well but he has been off of the bike now for 4 weeks and I'm afraid that since the only riding he does is our Saturday ride, that his problems will reoccur and it is time to hang up his clipless.

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<sspfpo$lnl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50368&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50368

From: rog...@sarlet.com (Roger Merriman)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on
their Peloton trainers?s
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 18:33:28 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:1dU865NBimEXaRmEV8d7UTaN16A=
 by: Roger Merriman - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 18:33 UTC

Tom Kunich <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 5:14:52 PM UTC-8, William Crowell wrote:
>> I haven't got the slightest idea how to approach this issue, and need to
>> learn more about what is happening so I can, hopefully, draw some
>> well-informed conclusions about it.
>>
>> Therefore I was hoping that you bros would give me your opinions: Why
>> are these people suffering heart attacks on their Pelotons?
>
> Peloton like Strava, causes you to try to keep up with someone else.
> While this is relatively harmless in your middle years, as you gain age
> you are not self regulating and this can be very dangerous.

Even with young, get enough folks and some will have a heart attack, see
Marathons or other mass participant, even some of the bike parks places
like Richmond Park in London have number of deaths per year, again numbers
game.

Roger Merriman

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<878rv3r5ec.fsf@mothra.home>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50371&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50371

From: shou...@comcast.net (Radey Shouman)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:18:03 -0500
sha1:CShm5kIwLCo3MZ2FdSPfBE5tQ04=
 by: Radey Shouman - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 19:18 UTC

John B. <slocombjb@gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:14:50 -0800 (PST), William Crowell
> <retroguybilly@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I haven't got the slightest idea how to approach this issue, and need
>> to learn more about what is happening so I can, hopefully, draw some
>> well-informed conclusions about it.
>>
>>Therefore I was hoping that you bros would give me your opinions: Why
>> are these people suffering heart attacks on their Pelotons?
>
> "Peloton deaths" seem to have been popularized as a result of it being
> part or some TV show or another but in real life I'm sure that it is
> quite possible to trigger a heart attack by riding a Peloton... or a
> bicycle... or running... or lifting weights... or, gee, almost
> anything that makes you breath hard... even "sleeping" with your wife.

"Sleeping" with someone else's wife has also been known to cause stress
on superannuated hearts.

> A doctor can give you a "stress test" in which has you exercising at
> various levels of effort while your heart is monitored, if you are in
> doubt as to your heart's health.

--

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<693e9f92-c084-4df6-bd97-a5fb75469daen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50375&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50375

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:15:39 -0800 (PST)
Peloton trainers?s
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 21:15 UTC

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 11:18:06 AM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
> John B. <sloc...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:14:50 -0800 (PST), William Crowell
> > <retrog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>I haven't got the slightest idea how to approach this issue, and need
> >> to learn more about what is happening so I can, hopefully, draw some
> >> well-informed conclusions about it.
> >>
> >>Therefore I was hoping that you bros would give me your opinions: Why
> >> are these people suffering heart attacks on their Pelotons?
> >
> > "Peloton deaths" seem to have been popularized as a result of it being
> > part or some TV show or another but in real life I'm sure that it is
> > quite possible to trigger a heart attack by riding a Peloton... or a
> > bicycle... or running... or lifting weights... or, gee, almost
> > anything that makes you breath hard... even "sleeping" with your wife.
> "Sleeping" with someone else's wife has also been known to cause stress
> on superannuated hearts.
> > A doctor can give you a "stress test" in which has you exercising at
> > various levels of effort while your heart is monitored, if you are in
> > doubt as to your heart's health.
>
> --

"Sleeping" with someone else's wife has also been known to cause stress on superannuated hearts.

Yes, I don't imagine that "Happy" Rockefeller, Nelson's wife, was too happy when she heard about the activity he was engaging in when he suffered his fatal cardiac attack.

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<b7064dc4-0008-40cd-b880-737ada1bb60cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50376&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50376

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:44:37 -0800 (PST)
Peloton trainers?s
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 21:44 UTC

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 4:15:40 PM UTC-5, William Crowell wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 11:18:06 AM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
> > John B. <sloc...@gmail.com> writes:

> > > "Peloton deaths" seem to have been popularized as a result of it being
> > > part or some TV show or another but in real life I'm sure that it is
> > > quite possible to trigger a heart attack by riding a Peloton... or a
> > > bicycle... or running... or lifting weights... or, gee, almost
> > > anything that makes you breath hard... even "sleeping" with your wife.
> > "Sleeping" with someone else's wife has also been known to cause stress
> > on superannuated hearts.
> > > A doctor can give you a "stress test" in which has you exercising at
> > > various levels of effort while your heart is monitored, if you are in
> > > doubt as to your heart's health.
> >
> > --
>
> "Sleeping" with someone else's wife has also been known to cause stress on superannuated hearts.
> Yes, I don't imagine that "Happy" Rockefeller, Nelson's wife, was too happy when she heard about the activity he was engaging in when he suffered his fatal cardiac attack.
She may have been just as glad to be rid of him. Not likely she didn't know about it - most wives seem to know regardless of the husbands denial.

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<e4a53268-b358-43b8-82b1-a0192c84d1ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50420&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50420

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 07:41:53 -0800 (PST)
Peloton trainers?s
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 15:41 UTC

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 1:44:39 PM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 4:15:40 PM UTC-5, William Crowell wrote:

> > > "Sleeping" with someone else's wife has also been known to cause stress
> > > on superannuated hearts.
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > "Sleeping" with someone else's wife has also been known to cause stress on superannuated hearts.
> > Yes, I don't imagine that "Happy" Rockefeller, Nelson's wife, was too happy when she heard about the activity he was engaging in when he suffered his fatal cardiac attack.
> She may have been just as glad to be rid of him. Not likely she didn't know about it - most wives seem to know regardless of the husbands denial.
Sorry to sound sexist, but I never could understand why a guy with as much money as Nelson had, and who spent as much as he did on Megan Marshack, couldn't have found a better-looking girl.

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<k5t3vgp7obb4r9vtufa33g29pnmafnsbts@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50470&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50470

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 08:31:45 +0700
 by: John B. - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 01:31 UTC

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 07:41:53 -0800 (PST), William Crowell
<retroguybilly@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 1:44:39 PM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> > "Sleeping" with someone else's wife has also been known to cause stress on superannuated hearts.
>> > Yes, I don't imagine that "Happy" Rockefeller, Nelson's wife, was too happy when she heard about the activity he was engaging in when he suffered his fatal cardiac attack.
>> She may have been just as glad to be rid of him. Not likely she didn't know about it - most wives seem to know regardless of the husbands denial.
>Sorry to sound sexist, but I never could understand why a guy with as much money as Nelson had, and who spent as much as he did on Megan Marshack, couldn't have found a better-looking girl.

Well it is said that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" which
seems to date back to the 3rd century BC in Greek (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<c68a96bb-8d44-40d0-9dd1-2ad55bec283en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50513&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50513

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 14:47:12 -0800 (PST)
Peloton trainers?s
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 22:47 UTC

On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 5:31:51 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 07:41:53 -0800 (PST), William Crowell
> <retrog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> She may have been just as glad to be rid of him. Not likely she didn't know about it - most wives seem to know regardless of the husbands denial.
> >Sorry to sound sexist, but I never could understand why a guy with as much money as Nelson had, and who spent as much as he did on Megan Marshack, couldn't have found a better-looking girl.
> Well it is said that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" which
> seems to date back to the 3rd century BC in Greek (:-)
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Not saying this applies to you, John, but that is what guys usually say as an excuse for marrying a really ugly, overweight woman because they couldn't get a better-looking one to give them the time of day.

Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s

<meh6vgdqhlakfh2vojhf59gq86r2jgfrts@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50525&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50525

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 08:26:59 +0700
References: <768cbca6-6519-467f-b15e-387839dbc7ean@googlegroups.com> <d0tuugllfker84fl9ilp4fio6adkvgmotv@4ax.com> <878rv3r5ec.fsf@mothra.home> <693e9f92-c084-4df6-bd97-a5fb75469daen@googlegroups.com> <b7064dc4-0008-40cd-b880-737ada1bb60cn@googlegroups.com> <e4a53268-b358-43b8-82b1-a0192c84d1ben@googlegroups.com> <k5t3vgp7obb4r9vtufa33g29pnmafnsbts@4ax.com> <c68a96bb-8d44-40d0-9dd1-2ad55bec283en@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 01:26 UTC

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 14:47:12 -0800 (PST), William Crowell
<retroguybilly@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 5:31:51 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
>> On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 07:41:53 -0800 (PST), William Crowell
>> <retrog...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Sorry to sound sexist, but I never could understand why a guy with as much money as Nelson had, and who spent as much as he did on Megan Marshack, couldn't have found a better-looking girl.
>> Well it is said that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" which
>> seems to date back to the 3rd century BC in Greek (:-)
>> --
>> Cheers,
>>
>> John B.
>
>"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
>
>Not saying this applies to you, John, but that is what guys usually say as an excuse for marrying a really ugly, overweight woman because they couldn't get a better-looking one to give them the time of day.

Certainly and there is even an age old saying to cover them - "Any
port in a storm" (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Opinions re: Movie and TV stars having heart attacks on their Peloton trainers?s