Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 15:33:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 23:33 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
December 26th 2021 1:01 pm 109,468 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“America is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands that Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who demands that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.” -Squeakity Squeak

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news over 200 Afghani “refugees” arrived to Saskatoon, they will be given clean water and other resources that are being denied to many established Canadians. And a baby bison was born at our local bison park, since the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests took the depopulation jabs, these Afghani “refugees” can work together with the Pakistani “refugees” and with the Somali “refugees” and with all the other Islamic “refugees” to care for the bison and the forests into the distant future (these “refugees” don’t work so are not required to take the death jabs). Be aware that the Islamists seek out children to sodomize, women to rape, and goats to fuck, likely they will desire access to the young bison as well. It would be wise for the Big-nosed Cree to prevent both the Freemasons and the Islamists from having their way with the bison.

When they are caught they get a slap on the wrist, but I get year after year after year after year of brutal horrid psychiatric torture as a reward for pointing out that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Or did I receive years of brutal horrid torture for daring to put up posters in the city? Or was it for pointing out that the University of Saskatchewan was circulating Crowley’s book “White Stains” where Crowley’s poetry described his rite of spring… Crowley wrote that he would get naked with a little boy, enter together inside the body cavity of a freshly killed bovine where he would rape and kill the little boy and then eat the little boy’s testicles and nipples? Or was it because I was saying that the churches were claiming to have civilized the cannibals in The South Seas and Africa while ignoring the cannibalism being conducted here in the west, and while censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism? Or was it because I was saying that our Royal family is comprised of witches, who eat people? Or was it because my girlfriend’s parents had a crown prosecutor, Terry Hinz, as a good friend? Regardless, the Americans are importing millions of Islamists from Afghanistan and from other Islamic nations, Canadians (the red and white) are quickly going to have to secure our borders and export our Islamists and other members of the Third World or all is lost. Note that the newly arrived Islamists only have sex with farm animals, but the long established Freemasons rape children inside the body cavity of bovines, then kill and eat the children. The University is free to circulate Crowley’s book describing this Freemason rite of spring (another fertility rite like your blinkin’ trees and coloured eggs), but it is a horrid crime for me to try to inform people of the contents of Crowley’s book. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests get shunted to the College of Arts and Sciences where they are taught to embrace Marxism and to ignore that witches are eating children inside the body cavity of bovines, and they seem to be happy, they celebrate when they get an Arts and Sciences degree and then march with Black Lives Matter Marxists who burned over 300 American cities and huge swaths of forests. What a joy it must be for the Indians to get an education and secure their futures, they become social workers and then hand out money to Islamists, a home for each of the four Islamic wives is paid for by the white taxpayers while the cheque is handed over by the Big-Nosed Cree social workers. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests who don’t have clean water were taught Marxism at the University of Saskatchewan and were told it was a science, and now see themselves as practicing “science” when they hand over the welfare cheques to the Islamists. If I were mayor of Saskatoon I’d use “science” to determine how to alloy the gold coins so that they have durability during circulation.

In the news (not the mainstream news) President Biden (Obama whispers instructions into Biden’s ear) announced that he wants to see Islam taught in the schools, yet historically the Democrats have been against having Christianity or any form of religion taught in the schools. I think it was during the decades of the 1980’s, 1990’s and 2000’s that the media continually referred to Mohammad as the “Holy Prophet”, likely Canadian and American schools are continuing to indoctrinate children with the belief that Mohammad is holy, and that he is a prophet. Mohammad is but a liar and a murderer who rapes and enslaves children and women.

In the news we are repeatedly told if we vote PPC (People’s Party of Canada) we will split the Conservative vote and the Liberals will return to power. But it is the NDP that backs the Liberal minority government and keeps them in power, voting NDP will insure that the Liberals and NDP communist parties continue to rule and destroy our nation. Many dozens of aboriginal Indians are running in this Canadian federal election for either the Liberal or NDP communist parties, they are seeking Indian votes and this will result in another Liberal / NDP communist alliance that will import additional millions of Africans, Asians, Catholic Latin Americans and Catholic Filipinos to Canada, who will all be provided with homes and clean drinking water. It will be pretty hard for the red and white to unite and kick out the invaders when many of the red and white are supporting the communist Liberal / NDP coalition, which allows entry and provides huge resources to the invaders. It appears to me that Canada is lost, and those people who have been stripped of their rights and are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities have not a hope. Even when the Conservatives rule provincially they allow psychiatry to thrive. The PPC leader spoke out against forced “Covid” jabs, he never took a stance on psychiatric horror. Psychiatric horror is an issue that is simply taboo and then it thrives and multiples. It is rather sad to note that your enemies are coming out of your own households, many of those people who are stripped of their rights and tortured in psychiatric facilities are there because family members were pressured by friends and relatives to shut the child up as people do not tolerate criticisms of their religions. Families get together and bond when there is a decorated evergreen blinkin’ in the livingroom, blinkin’ on and off, on and off, on and off, it is the greatest show on earth, those family members that choose not to join in the filth are deemed to be black sheep and are written out of wills and shunned by the family. The coming Canadian civil war will be very brutal, the red and the white Canadian slaves have always been persecuting and killing other Canadian slaves of their own race and colour, Canadians have had a lot of practice for the coming civil war.

In the news the Liberals won a minority government. Justin Trudeau is an Islamist, he will continue to import the Third World into Canada and so next election will have even more support from his Third World friends that have up to four wives (and obtain additional children through rape). Eventually so many Canadians of red and white will perish from the jabs and fail to reproduce, that the Liberals will receive the majority of the votes. The people who vote Liberal care little of their multi-billion dollar scandals or the rest of their political platform, their only concern is that the Liberals are importing their friends and family members from Islamlands. With the NDP Party working as a coalition to support the Liberals, the Liberals are free to import many millions of more Islamists to Canada before the next election. Almost every one of these new millions of Islamists arriving to Canada will vote Liberal, and it is only because the Liberals are a bunch of Islamists who are implementing the policy of immigration jihad (overthrowing nations through mass immigration). Justin Trudeau is commanded in the Koran to wage immigration jihad. Once these Islamists become a majority government they will be cutting your heads off in the public squares, why should Canada prove to be any different than any other nation that is ruled by Islam? With the abomination of desolation jabs together with the Islamic herbal remedies, already these Islamists are engaged in a genocidal campaign to kill off the people of white European descent, but they are also engaged in a genocidal campaign to kill off the Big-Nosed Cree and people belonging to other First Nations. For centuries Islamists have prided themselves over their great knowledge of herbs, they are self-proclaimed experts in using herbs to cause miscarriages and infertility. Because the Islamists are given access to all levels of our food supply they have multiple opportunities to dose it, likely the food you consume was dosed on multiple occasions. The farmer sends his or her cow to slaughter and the Islamists take over from there. The Islamists do not play nice, wherever they go they do not play nice, and historically they have never played nice. And here in Canada the Islamist Liberals are supported by the Sikh NDP appeasers. The Sikhs are both warriors and appeasers, they are warrior-appeasers who have learned to live beside Islam, the Sikhs survive through their skill as warriors and through their skill as appeasers. Presently the Islamists seem to tolerate the Sikhs, it is because the Sikhs are the world’s greatest appeasers.. In Canada only Sikh children are allowed to go to school armed, and their turbans are a military helmet.

Click here to read the complete article