Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 14:15:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Really is no covid-19
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 22:15 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 1:38:32 PM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
> https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/

Now, how exactly do you suppose they could test for a positive for a virus that they have never identified and only theorized existed? Corona Viruses all look nearly identical and you can only see them under the most powerful electron microscopes that only show them as two dimensional blobs. There is no way of identifying the spike proteins in this manner. So more and more it is beginning to look like there was no covid-19 to begin with.

I have shown you that the CDC themselves do not say deaths from covid-19 but rather they call it "from an undefined respiratory virus." And these undefined deaths from a respiratory disease could just as well be from smoking or snorting cocaine. We know this causes severe lung damage to the upper respiratory tract.

Has this been entirely about committing election fraud? WHO was bought off early and completely by China and they described this disease which went through the populations of the oldest people in Europe - Northeastern Italy. These deaths had all of the symptoms of influenza B. So why were they classified as a new virus when they could not FIND a new virus? Fauci picked it up and ran with it. We even have a video of Fauci saying that we should have locked down in an influenza epidemic a couple of years ago. Was this nothing more than the chance he was looking for to rule the world?

If even the CDC statistics page is saying that in the last two years only 7,031 people have died from an unidentified respiratory disease that is truly at yearly seasonal flu levels.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Really is no covid-19