The study of non-linear physics is like the study of non-elephant biology.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Really is no covid-19

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Really is no covid-19russellseaton1@yahoo.com
`* Re: Really is no covid-19Tom Kunich
 `- Re: Really is no covid-19John B.

1
Re: Really is no covid-19

<ffd44f63-8471-49f2-b053-eaf27546f2c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50754&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50754

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 14:31:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Really is no covid-19
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 22:31 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 3:38:32 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, you might possibly be what is referred to as a MORON. This nut job website you posted has on its opening page a sign/decal way down in the left bottom corner, a picture which says "IT'S TIME TO END THE SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER".

For fun Tommy boy, I did a Google search on "greatreject.org". The name on the link you provided. What came up was a fact check, rebuttal, by AP (Associated Press) of your link above. See my link below.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-154815506152

When I did a Google search on "what is greatreject.org", the name of your link, I found a website reviewing this site. It says the site was created 1 year and 58 days ago. Early December 2020. Three four weeks after Joe Biden beat Trump for president of the USA. Three four weeks after the election even the true nut jobs like yourself and the nuts who created this website knew Trump was out out out. So they created this fake news conspiracy theory website to feed their nut case base supporters. Like you.

Tommy boy, you got to do a little bit better. This post just reaffirms everyone's opinion, fact, about you. You are stupid.

Re: Really is no covid-19

<99b8e6d0-3c4e-4165-800e-50408872b62bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50757&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50757

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 14:54:48 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 22:54 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 2:31:21 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 3:38:32 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/
>
> Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, you might possibly be what is referred to as a MORON.. This nut job website you posted has on its opening page a sign/decal way down in the left bottom corner, a picture which says "IT'S TIME TO END THE SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER".
>
> For fun Tommy boy, I did a Google search on "greatreject.org". The name on the link you provided. What came up was a fact check, rebuttal, by AP (Associated Press) of your link above. See my link below.
> https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-154815506152
>
> When I did a Google search on "what is greatreject.org", the name of your link, I found a website reviewing this site. It says the site was created 1 year and 58 days ago. Early December 2020. Three four weeks after Joe Biden beat Trump for president of the USA. Three four weeks after the election even the true nut jobs like yourself and the nuts who created this website knew Trump was out out out. So they created this fake news conspiracy theory website to feed their nut case base supporters. Like you.
>
> Tommy boy, you got to do a little bit better. This post just reaffirms everyone's opinion, fact, about you. You are stupid.

I know that you have to have a disease to be threatened with in order for your life to have a meaning but when even the CDC DOES NOT use the term "covid-19" in excess respiratory deaths and they say that since February 1, 2020 there have only been 7,031 "Other diseases of the respiratory system". If you understood the English language well enough you might have noticed that the CDC doesn't use the term covid-19 because THEY CANNOT SAY THAT IT IS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A THEORY.

Re: Really is no covid-19

<kvrjvgdpr2bosfa14flpv7efhu0h7com6p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50780&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50780

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 09:49:45 +0700
 by: John B. - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 02:49 UTC

On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 14:54:48 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 2:31:21 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 3:38:32 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/
>>
>> Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, you might possibly be what is referred to as a MORON. This nut job website you posted has on its opening page a sign/decal way down in the left bottom corner, a picture which says "IT'S TIME TO END THE SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER".
>>
>> For fun Tommy boy, I did a Google search on "greatreject.org". The name on the link you provided. What came up was a fact check, rebuttal, by AP (Associated Press) of your link above. See my link below.
>> https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-154815506152
>>
>> When I did a Google search on "what is greatreject.org", the name of your link, I found a website reviewing this site. It says the site was created 1 year and 58 days ago. Early December 2020. Three four weeks after Joe Biden beat Trump for president of the USA. Three four weeks after the election even the true nut jobs like yourself and the nuts who created this website knew Trump was out out out. So they created this fake news conspiracy theory website to feed their nut case base supporters. Like you.
>>
>> Tommy boy, you got to do a little bit better. This post just reaffirms everyone's opinion, fact, about you. You are stupid.
>
>I know that you have to have a disease to be threatened with in order for your life to have a meaning but when even the CDC DOES NOT use the term "covid-19" in excess respiratory deaths and they say that since February 1, 2020 there have only been 7,031 "Other diseases of the respiratory system". If you understood the English language well enough you might have noticed that the CDC doesn't use the term covid-19 because THEY CANNOT SAY THAT IT IS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A THEORY.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
https://data.cdc.gov/Case-Surveillance/United-States-COVID-19-Cases-and-Deaths-by-State-o/9mfq-cb36
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

Or to put it another way Tommy doesn't know his arse from a hole in
the ground.

But don't hesitate, Tommy, the world is waiting for the next
pronouncement from the Sage of San Leandro.
--
Cheers,

John B.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Really is no covid-19