Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged demo.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Really is no covid-19

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Really is no covid-19russellseaton1@yahoo.com
+* Re: Really is no covid-19John B.
+* Re: Really is no covid-19funkma...@hotmail.com
|`* Re: Really is no covid-19russellseaton1@yahoo.com
| +- Re: Really is no covid-19funkma...@hotmail.com
| `- Re: Really is no covid-19John B.
+- Re: Really is no covid-19Andre Jute
`* Re: Really is no covid-19AMuzi
 `- Re: Really is no covid-19Tom Kunich

1
Re: Really is no covid-19

<46a0d5f9-12bf-409b-bcc1-7e93e9d369d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50789&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50789

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 22:29:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Really is no covid-19
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 06:29 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:28:15 PM UTC-6, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 13:38:28 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/
> Ummm... Tom:
> <https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-28/pope-says-fake-news-disinformation-on-covid-is-human-rights-violation>
> "Pope Francis said on Friday that spreading fake news and
> disinformation on COVID-19 and vaccines, including by Catholic media,
> is a violation of human rights."
>
> Cease and desist thy violations lest the wrath of God be upon thee.
> Thy place in the 8th level of Dante's Inferno awaits.
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate. Even though they are the same, more or less. I'm not sure what Tommy boy is. Catholic or Protestant. I know Tommy boy has claimed to be of eastern European descent. Catholicism is the main religion in that part of the world. I think Protestants are confined to the western Europe.

Re: Really is no covid-19

<13dkvglm2t16u81d0hkqkbduijldrd72qd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50791&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50791

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 14:36:56 +0700
 by: John B. - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 07:36 UTC

On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 22:29:30 -0800 (PST), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:28:15 PM UTC-6, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 13:38:28 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
>> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/
>> Ummm... Tom:
>> <https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-28/pope-says-fake-news-disinformation-on-covid-is-human-rights-violation>
>> "Pope Francis said on Friday that spreading fake news and
>> disinformation on COVID-19 and vaccines, including by Catholic media,
>> is a violation of human rights."
>>
>> Cease and desist thy violations lest the wrath of God be upon thee.
>> Thy place in the 8th level of Dante's Inferno awaits.
>> --
>> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
>> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
>> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
>> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
>
>I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate. Even though they are the same, more or less. I'm not sure what Tommy boy is. Catholic or Protestant. I know Tommy boy has claimed to be of eastern European descent. Catholicism is the main religion in that part of the world. I think Protestants are confined to the western Europe.

well.... the Roman Church preceded all others (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Really is no covid-19

<6ee8fad4-6d05-4b8b-944d-29de1758c055n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50800&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50800

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 03:07:12 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 11:07 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 1:29:33 AM UTC-5, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:28:15 PM UTC-6, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 13:38:28 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> > <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/
> > Ummm... Tom:
> > <https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-28/pope-says-fake-news-disinformation-on-covid-is-human-rights-violation>
> > "Pope Francis said on Friday that spreading fake news and
> > disinformation on COVID-19 and vaccines, including by Catholic media,
> > is a violation of human rights."
> >
> > Cease and desist thy violations lest the wrath of God be upon thee.
> > Thy place in the 8th level of Dante's Inferno awaits.
> > --
> > Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> > PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> > Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> > Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
>
> I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate.

That's really fucking ignorant - right down there in kunich territory

Re: Really is no covid-19

<d788a652-1026-43e9-8b15-fd8197b6dac6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50801&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50801

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 03:56:53 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 11:56 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 6:29:33 AM UTC, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:28:15 PM UTC-6, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 13:38:28 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> > <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/
> > Ummm... Tom:
> > <https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-28/pope-says-fake-news-disinformation-on-covid-is-human-rights-violation>
> > "Pope Francis said on Friday that spreading fake news and
> > disinformation on COVID-19 and vaccines, including by Catholic media,
> > is a violation of human rights."
> >
> > Cease and desist thy violations lest the wrath of God be upon thee.
> > Thy place in the 8th level of Dante's Inferno awaits.
> > --
> > Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> > PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> > Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> > Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
> I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate. Even though they are the same, more or less. I'm not sure what Tommy boy is. Catholic or Protestant. I know Tommy boy has claimed to be of eastern European descent. Catholicism is the main religion in that part of the world. I think Protestants are confined to the western Europe.

I always knew you are a willfully illiterate peasant, Russell, but this really takes the cake for dumberthandumb. Here, let me con fuddle you even more. In the part of the world where Tom's ancestors came from, there is a large Muslim population in an area where recently American soldiers fought a war, though your seem entirely ignorant of it. The Muslim empire at its height stretched that far, and further; as recently as half a millennium ago (I'm sure a bookkeeper can count that far -- and to make it worth looking it up, I've generously left you something to quibble about) Muslims were at the gates of Vienna. In those regions of the former Yugoslavia, which was never a nation but simply an irredentist explosion waiting to happen, besides the Muslims, there are the Catholics with allegiance to Rome, and also Russian and (likely small) Greek Orthodox populations whom the unsophisticated like you may think of as Eastern Catholics, and perhaps there are even some leftover Jews, and a few evangelical Christians like Baptists, who are found in the most surprising places.

Andre Jute
To thank me for patronizing you, make a donation to any charity of your choice.

Re: Really is no covid-19

<ste289$18r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50802&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50802

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 07:51:03 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 13:51 UTC

On 2/2/2022 12:29 AM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:28:15 PM UTC-6, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 13:38:28 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
>> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> https://greatreject.org/laboratories-cant-find-covid-19-in-positive-tests/
>> Ummm... Tom:
>> <https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-28/pope-says-fake-news-disinformation-on-covid-is-human-rights-violation>
>> "Pope Francis said on Friday that spreading fake news and
>> disinformation on COVID-19 and vaccines, including by Catholic media,
>> is a violation of human rights."
>>
>> Cease and desist thy violations lest the wrath of God be upon thee.
>> Thy place in the 8th level of Dante's Inferno awaits.
>> --
>> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
>> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
>> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
>> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
>
> I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate. Even though they are the same, more or less. I'm not sure what Tommy boy is. Catholic or Protestant. I know Tommy boy has claimed to be of eastern European descent. Catholicism is the main religion in that part of the world. I think Protestants are confined to the western Europe.

Non Catholic Christians are the fastest growing religious
group on earth, notably in ROK, Africa and South America:

https://lifewayresearch.com/2020/06/10/10-encouraging-trends-of-global-christianity-in-2020/

This isn't news, been trending for 40 years or so. The
communist Argentine pope has merely increased the
non-Catholic trend a bit.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Really is no covid-19

<ste2ko$9ha$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50803&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50803

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 07:57:42 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 13:57 UTC

On 2/2/2022 1:36 AM, John B. wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 22:29:30 -0800 (PST), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
> <ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:28:15 PM UTC-6, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Ummm... Tom:
>>> <https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-28/pope-says-fake-news-disinformation-on-covid-is-human-rights-violation>
>>> "Pope Francis said on Friday that spreading fake news and
>>> disinformation on COVID-19 and vaccines, including by Catholic media,
>>> is a violation of human rights."
>>>
>>> Cease and desist thy violations lest the wrath of God be upon thee.
>>> Thy place in the 8th level of Dante's Inferno awaits.
>>> --
>>> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
>>> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
>>> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
>>> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
>>
>> I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate. Even though they are the same, more or less. I'm not sure what Tommy boy is. Catholic or Protestant. I know Tommy boy has claimed to be of eastern European descent. Catholicism is the main religion in that part of the world. I think Protestants are confined to the western Europe.
>

> well.... the Roman Church preceded all others (:-)

Uh, not really. The Greek Orthodox are the original.

After the fall of Constantinople the Russian Tsar claimed to
have preserved the Orthodox church by making himself its
protector so one might argue the point between Bartholomew
and Kirill but certainly not Mr Bergolio.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: Really is no covid-19

<21a851e5-0101-4f37-95bd-6e92631f8f69n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50817&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50817

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 08:27:32 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 16:27 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 5:51:08 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 2/2/2022 12:29 AM, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:28:15 PM UTC-6, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Ummm... Tom:
> >> <https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-28/pope-says-fake-news-disinformation-on-covid-is-human-rights-violation>
> >> "Pope Francis said on Friday that spreading fake news and
> >> disinformation on COVID-19 and vaccines, including by Catholic media,
> >> is a violation of human rights."
> >>
> >> Cease and desist thy violations lest the wrath of God be upon thee.
> >> Thy place in the 8th level of Dante's Inferno awaits.
> >> --
> >> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> >> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> >> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> >> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
> >
> > I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate. Even though they are the same, more or less. I'm not sure what Tommy boy is. Catholic or Protestant. I know Tommy boy has claimed to be of eastern European descent. Catholicism is the main religion in that part of the world. I think Protestants are confined to the western Europe.
> >
> Non Catholic Christians are the fastest growing religious
> group on earth, notably in ROK, Africa and South America:
>
> https://lifewayresearch.com/2020/06/10/10-encouraging-trends-of-global-christianity-in-2020/
>
> This isn't news, been trending for 40 years or so. The
> communist Argentine pope has merely increased the
> non-Catholic trend a bit.

A Pope commenting on political matters in dispute is hardly any sort of religion. I'm sure that he has accelerated the lose of Catholics that began when they tried to hide that priests were keeping altar boys for their own pleasure. While I keep a Catholic bible, my interpretations of it are a lot closer to those of my late father-in-law who spent most of WW II as a preacher in the Navy after Pearl Harbor where he was on the Missouri.

Re: Really is no covid-19

<00024b2f-ab81-495a-a88b-47ab8a1c2fbdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50836&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50836

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 11:50:15 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 19:50 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 5:07:15 AM UTC-6, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 1:29:33 AM UTC-5, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:28:15 PM UTC-6, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Ummm... Tom:
> > > <https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-28/pope-says-fake-news-disinformation-on-covid-is-human-rights-violation>
> > > "Pope Francis said on Friday that spreading fake news and
> > > disinformation on COVID-19 and vaccines, including by Catholic media,
> > > is a violation of human rights."
> > >
> > > Cease and desist thy violations lest the wrath of God be upon thee.
> > > Thy place in the 8th level of Dante's Inferno awaits.
> > > --
> > > Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> > > PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> > > Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> > > Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
> >
> > I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate.
> That's really fucking ignorant - right down there in kunich territory

You seem to enjoy using curse words. Very low class and uncouth. Where I live Catholics are very separate and different than Protestants. Religiously, not in any other way. Protestantism is considered Christian in my area.. Yes Catholics are Christian too. But they are different than all of the regular Christians. The Baptists, Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians.

Re: Really is no covid-19

<6352b5a2-8138-4aae-9796-78f3eea8c6c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50844&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50844

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 12:47:11 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 20:47 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 2:50:18 PM UTC-5, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 5:07:15 AM UTC-6, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate.
> > That's really fucking ignorant - right down there in kunich territory
>
> You seem to enjoy using curse words.

I do. In fact "fuck" is the most versatile word in the english language
https://www.reddit.com/r/languagelearning/comments/es74r5/same_word_with_so_many_uses/

> Very low class and uncouth.

While you might not catch the Queen of england dropping an F bomb, it's usage has so entered the common vernacular that it's lost a bit of its punch. Remember at one point that "Oh my god" was considered profane in that it was interpreted as 'taking the lords name in vain'....piffle.

> Where I live Catholics are very separate and different than Protestants. Religiously, not in any other way.
> Protestantism is considered Christian in my area. Yes Catholics are Christian too.
> But they are different than all of the regular Christians. The Baptists, Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians.

It's thinking like that which leads to thinking like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/1bj0iv/a_great_joke_from_emo_philips/

Re: Really is no covid-19

<8hamvgdht9415s8m6ilf15fmfvoaiallo5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50880&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50880

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 08:20:36 +0700
 by: John B. - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 01:20 UTC

On Wed, 02 Feb 2022 07:57:42 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 2/2/2022 1:36 AM, John B. wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 22:29:30 -0800 (PST), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
>> <ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate. Even though they are the same, more or less. I'm not sure what Tommy boy is. Catholic or Protestant. I know Tommy boy has claimed to be of eastern European descent. Catholicism is the main religion in that part of the world. I think Protestants are confined to the western Europe.
>>

>> well.... the Roman Church preceded all others (:-)
>>

>Uh, not really. The Greek Orthodox are the original.
>
>After the fall of Constantinople the Russian Tsar claimed to
>have preserved the Orthodox church by making himself its
>protector so one might argue the point between Bartholomew
>and Kirill but certainly not Mr Bergolio.

I was basing my belief on the fact that Constantine I, Emperor of the
Roman Empire 25 July 306 – 22 May 337, declared Christianity a legal
religion in 313. And In 380 the Roman Empire officially adopted
Christianity as its state religion.

I believe that the Greek Orthodox Church separate from the Roman
Church in the 10-hundreds. 1050-something maybe?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Really is no covid-19

<vkcmvgd2eh3kkukdckg8heaojnkecerkpb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50883&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50883

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 08:45:12 +0700
 by: John B. - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 01:45 UTC

On Wed, 2 Feb 2022 11:50:15 -0800 (PST), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 5:07:15 AM UTC-6, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> > I guess Catholics are Christian. But I always segregate them. I think of Christians as Protestants. And Catholics as Catholics. Separate.
>> That's really fucking ignorant - right down there in kunich territory
>
>You seem to enjoy using curse words. Very low class and uncouth. Where I live Catholics are very separate and different than Protestants. Religiously, not in any other way. Protestantism is considered Christian in my area. Yes Catholics are Christian too. But they are different than all of the regular Christians. The Baptists, Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians.
(:-)

Well... given that the Roman Church predates all of the "Christian
Religions" that you mention it would probably be more accurate to say,
THEY are different from the regular (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Really is no covid-19