From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Really is no covid-19
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 11:32:02 -0800
 by: sms - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 19:32 UTC

On 2/1/2022 9:28 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

<snip>

> Ummm... Tom:
> <https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-28/pope-says-fake-news-disinformation-on-covid-is-human-rights-violation>
> "Pope Francis said on Friday that spreading fake news and
> disinformation on COVID-19 and vaccines, including by Catholic media,
> is a violation of human rights."
>
> Cease and desist thy violations lest the wrath of God be upon thee.
> Thy place in the 8th level of Dante's Inferno awaits.

Go Pope!

It's a nice gesture but does anyone believe that the people in charger
at OAN or Fox News, or people like Tom care about the Pope or about
human rights? The media lies because the lies generate ratings. Tom lies
because the lies generate a reaction from you, and others that have not
yet filtered him out. Nothing the Pope says will change that.

What really is needed is a way to stop foolish people from believing
those media sources, and that's not going to be easy.

The latest lies I've seen regarding Covid are around "natural immunity."
The only "natural immunity" is getting, and recovering from Covid, but
even that isn't really real because you the "natural immunity" from
getting Covid is very very short-lived compared to getting vaccinated.

Re: Really is no covid-19

<394015c8-1784-4e30-868f-664262850adan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50848&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50848

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 13:04:14 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 21:04 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 11:32:07 AM UTC-8, sms wrote:
> On 2/1/2022 9:28 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > Ummm... Tom:
> > <https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-28/pope-says-fake-news-disinformation-on-covid-is-human-rights-violation>
> > "Pope Francis said on Friday that spreading fake news and
> > disinformation on COVID-19 and vaccines, including by Catholic media,
> > is a violation of human rights."
> >
> > Cease and desist thy violations lest the wrath of God be upon thee.
> > Thy place in the 8th level of Dante's Inferno awaits.
> Go Pope!
>
> It's a nice gesture but does anyone believe that the people in charger
> at OAN or Fox News, or people like Tom care about the Pope or about
> human rights? The media lies because the lies generate ratings. Tom lies
> because the lies generate a reaction from you, and others that have not
> yet filtered him out. Nothing the Pope says will change that.
>
> What really is needed is a way to stop foolish people from believing
> those media sources, and that's not going to be easy.
>
> The latest lies I've seen regarding Covid are around "natural immunity."
> The only "natural immunity" is getting, and recovering from Covid, but
> even that isn't really real because you the "natural immunity" from
> getting Covid is very very short-lived compared to getting vaccinated.

Tell us what experience you have with medical authorities? Tell us where you think you gained any knowledge of covid-19.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Really is no covid-19