From: wol...@greenblatt.net (Wolf Greenblatt)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Android freeware for offline display & editing of uploaded GPX tracks
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 01:56:52 -0400
logging-data="624111"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@samoylyk.net"
 by: Wolf Greenblatt - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 05:56 UTC

I hike random locations where I'd like to know if there is any free Android
offline display and editing apps which import GPX tracks to display onto
an offline topographical map and then it would also allow editing of those
GPX tracks.

I know about the free online upload & editing of GPX tracks such as
caltopo, but I want an offline display and editing program, if it exists.